Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone looses in the long run  (Read 96728 times)
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:57:20 AM

It is about long term or short run to loose.It is about bad odds or bad time which can appear at any stage.It is also possible you may remain without money in very early hands and don''t even reach in long run.After all most of the players end up with zero bankroll this is what I have seen so far.

It only applies to those who are gambling with the wrong way and they always put forward an intelligent game than greed. Actually gambling can survive in the long term, if the gambler can play with how intelligent and full of strategies. All of that only applies to those who want to do something intelligent and structured way
It always depends on the type of gambling we are playing, if it is like dice or roulette you cannot employ a smart strategy to win it in the long run, those type of games is won by the house due to advantage in favor of them. The best example of game that you can win in the long run are skilled base games.
But regardless of the type of gambling, when you are keep on increasing your bet amount the chances for maintaining profits getting reduced.

Even with sports betting in long run when the performance of your favorite team gets any changes (as no team/player will perform always good), you will find hard to maintain your accuracy in your prediction which may lead you into losses in your gambling.

Yeah that is why it is called gambling you will lose more compared to what you will win.

And if you did not play on skill based gambling games like card games then expect to lose more, what you just said is a gambling game (like sports betting wherein it is a 50/50 % chance of winning and losing) using prediction which is mainly based on your LUCK which is not a good thing to used when gambling as you don't know the result of the game, not like card games where you will used your skill and intelligence on social engineering to win.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:36:58 AM

It is about long term or short run to loose.It is about bad odds or bad time which can appear at any stage.It is also possible you may remain without money in very early hands and don''t even reach in long run.After all most of the players end up with zero bankroll this is what I have seen so far.

It only applies to those who are gambling with the wrong way and they always put forward an intelligent game than greed. Actually gambling can survive in the long term, if the gambler can play with how intelligent and full of strategies. All of that only applies to those who want to do something intelligent and structured way
It always depends on the type of gambling we are playing, if it is like dice or roulette you cannot employ a smart strategy to win it in the long run, those type of games is won by the house due to advantage in favor of them. The best example of game that you can win in the long run are skilled base games.
But regardless of the type of gambling, when you are keep on increasing your bet amount the chances for maintaining profits getting reduced.

Even with sports betting in long run when the performance of your favorite team gets any changes (as no team/player will perform always good), you will find hard to maintain your accuracy in your prediction which may lead you into losses in your gambling.

Yeah that is why it is called gambling you will lose more compared to what you will win.

And if you did not play on skill based gambling games like card games then expect to lose more, what you just said is a gambling game (like sports betting wherein it is a 50/50 % chance of winning and losing) using prediction which is mainly based on your LUCK which is not a good thing to used when gambling as you don't know the result of the game, not like card games where you will used your skill and intelligence on social engineering to win.
Exactly, only skilled base game can guarantee  a profit other games will make you lose in the long run. The most games that would really make you lose in the long run are dice games, roulette, and the likes.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:42:58 AM

You are right about that everyone is losing on a long run, I really have no doubts about that.
I even think this is a fact because you would need so much.... only some can have this with a lot of luck, no strategy involved at all.
Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:47:55 AM

You are right about that everyone is losing on a long run, I really have no doubts about that.
I even think this is a fact because you would need so much.... only some can have this with a lot of luck, no strategy involved at all.
Everybody looses if they became greedy. It really doesn't matter if you gamble injust a short matter of time or a longer one. The thing that makes you loose is the greed to win something more. People tend to want more rather being satisfied of what they already have. It's not neccessarily all loosing moment if you gamble in the long run. You can gamble anytime you want and learn to stop when you earn profit.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:48:31 AM

With luck you can win in short period of time but with full reliance on it you cannot win in the long run, pretty simple, one should understand that and stop implementing their unproven methods.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:59:15 AM

Yes, because of what we call "house edge". It takes all our winnings where the longer you play, the often chance you can lose. Until what you already will dissappear. But people keep coming back because they want to take back what they lose last time. Until they repeat the same mistake last time they did.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:51:07 AM

Yes, because of what we call "house edge". It takes all our winnings where the longer you play, the often chance you can lose. Until what you already will dissappear. But people keep coming back because they want to take back what they lose last time. Until they repeat the same mistake last time they did.
Any game that has a house edge of house advantage there is no way a gambler can win in the long run, that kind of game should only be played for fun as that is winnable only if you have extreme luck. If we are lucky and be able to bag a good of money but decided to come back thinking of getting more and it end up losing all your money.

Never treat gambling as like a business because that is risky and purely design for entertainment. Try other game to take advantage with our opponent but cannot be possible with games that has house edge.

aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:18:46 PM

Gambling should not be treated as a main source of income, instead we should treat it as an entertainment, because in gambling you cannot win, due to the fact that it only runs on our luck.

We all know we don't have that luck everyday, so we should choose which game to play that uses skills more than luck so that we still have the control on our game and bet amount if you want to have a long run in gambling.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:35:27 PM

Gambling should not be treated as a main source of income, instead we should treat it as an entertainment, because in gambling you cannot win, due to the fact that it only runs on our luck.

We all know we don't have that luck everyday, so we should choose which game to play that uses skills more than luck so that we still have the control on our game and bet amount if you want to have a long run in gambling.

Seeing gambling as a type of income in general is a big mistake in my opinion.
It is what it is, you play and you might win or lose.
If you always keep that in mind it won't matter when you've made a loss in the long run, because you only played with money which you could afford to lose.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:26:44 AM

If you always keep that in mind it won't matter when you've made a loss in the long run, because you only played with money which you could afford to lose.
It could be a mistakes for us or to the typical gamblers our there but if you have already discovered the method to win in gambling consistently then it's good to treat it as our source of income.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:45:18 AM

It could be a mistakes for us or to the typical gamblers our there but if you have already discovered the method to win in gambling consistently then it's good to treat it as our source of income.
It's really hard to discover that method you are talking about but if I would discover that I would not definitely share it in the public, been searching for that and until now I am still losers in gambling but just lucky that I am not addicted like others here.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:17:00 AM

It's really hard to discover that method you are talking about but if I would discover that I would not definitely share it in the public, been searching for that and until now I am still losers in gambling but just lucky that I am not addicted like others here.

Every gambling certainly has its disadvantages and weaknesses that we can take advantage of to get an advantage in the game. But to find these weaknesses requires quite a lot of experience in order to obtain a good strategy when have known flaws.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:33:29 AM

Every gambling certainly has its disadvantages and weaknesses that we can take advantage of to get an advantage in the game. But to find these weaknesses requires quite a lot of experience in order to obtain a good strategy when have known flaws.
I don't see any gambling sites has disadvantage, the advantage is always at their side that is why they win all the time. If you observe and analyze well the market we can already conclude that they win all the time as they are the most profitable business in the world in terms of capital versus income ratios.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:19:06 AM

yes it is a fact. no one can say that he is rich from bitcoin. i think every who are involved in bitocin. must lost their money at some stage. so we can conclude that in gampling ther must come such a time where gambler must lose.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:24:30 AM

Yep, I consider gambling as entertainment and therefore I gamble responsibly. I assume that all that I put into gambling is lost, since you have to pay a price obviously for your daily entertainment.

The house edge will catch up with you in the long run, and there is no chance you'll win in the long run.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:46:26 PM

Yep, I consider gambling as entertainment and therefore I gamble responsibly. I assume that all that I put into gambling is lost, since you have to pay a price obviously for your daily entertainment.

The house edge will catch up with you in the long run, and there is no chance you'll win in the long run.
That's how to treat gambling, it is only for entertainment if you don't want to get addicted with gambling and I think that's the smartest way to do it considering we don't have the chance to win in the long run. In this venture, if we continue to maintain our foolishness we are making the gambling sites more rich and our life will become miserable as we are more focus on unproductive thing like gambling.

mightyghz

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:49:36 PM

theres good days and bad days in gambling. sure its possible to have a huge win but i think youre correct, over the longrun you will lose your ass if you continue to gamble Sad
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:56:23 PM

That's how to treat gambling, it is only for entertainment if you don't want to get addicted with gambling and I think that's the smartest way to do it considering we don't have the chance to win in the long run. In this venture, if we continue to maintain our foolishness we are making the gambling sites more rich and our life will become miserable as we are more focus on unproductive thing like gambling.
You can say that Gambling has need focus and attention but instead of this it is not necessary that we will win it, every time gambling depend on luck, if we have a good luck, than of course we will win it. otherwise if you have bad luck and you are fully focus in your bet but no chance to win it.       
Pormanullang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:03:33 PM

Gambling is depend on peoples luck, what if that person has 0% percentage of luck! there is not a chance he can manage
to take up all his loss in just 1 day, what if hes not lucky now but will be 90% lucky tomorrow but didn't play that day and
plays the day that his luck meter turns to zero again!? that is why you will never know your luck if you don't try it!
people tend not to try gambling because of experience in the first time they try it!

but in a long run you will never know if you losses or you gain if you not gamble!
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:59:49 AM

Gambling is depend on peoples luck, what if that person has 0% percentage of luck! there is not a chance he can manage
to take up all his loss in just 1 day, what if hes not lucky now but will be 90% lucky tomorrow but didn't play that day and
plays the day that his luck meter turns to zero again!? that is why you will never know your luck if you don't try it!
people tend not to try gambling because of experience in the first time they try it!

but in a long run you will never know if you losses or you gain if you not gamble!
Gambling is not only for lucky people, we all do lose in the long run playing games with huge house advantage or any game that has an advantage for the site would always lead us to losing our money in the end, with that being said it's good to treat gambling as pure entertainment.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: