Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone looses in the long run  (Read 96726 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:06:01 PM

Most people will lose at gambling if they run it for a long time. But, most people didnt realize it. When someone lost a bunch and they keep gambling and suddently have some good profit, they will forget about they previous lost although they profit in fact cant cover all the previous lost.
It's human nature, people will forget the sad movements very quickly, they only remember happy movements. Like that people will forget the loss they only remember winnings. So if people will win their bet's in long run process, they will not stop in correct time. They become greedy, and they will lose everything that they earned. After losing all money then people will get to know the gambling is not profitable in the long run.
I agree with your psychological perspective of every human especially gamblers. That must be the right reason why gamblers are sticking with gambling in long run even they are facing losses in almost all of their attempts.
When gambling is not profitable even with the first round of play, how we can expect it should be profitable in long run. Both in long run or within first day everyone will be losing in gambling. That must be an universal true.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:17:19 PM

Most people will lose at gambling if they run it for a long time. But, most people didnt realize it. When someone lost a bunch and they keep gambling and suddently have some good profit, they will forget about they previous lost although they profit in fact cant cover all the previous lost.
i think it is not necessary that every one will lose in long run, as there are so many people who really make money from gambling and then stop it any more.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:51:52 AM

i think it is not necessary that every one will lose in long run, as there are so many people who really make money from gambling and then stop it any more.
Yes, some people are making money in gambling, but in slot games going win in the long run is not that much easy and also it's not possible I think. If you can try in skill games then it may be possible I am not sure. In sports betting many people make back to back win, so here we can able to make some profit.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:43:54 AM

A gambling addict never realizes those, I know that, I know some... They are even happy when they go home after losing and still has the guts to drink liquors and talk about their losses... The following day they will do it again and happy enough if they win even a few cents... So I think that's how gambling is... So while you are not yet an addict, better quit...  Smiley
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:00:48 AM

Definitely, because gambling is for entertainment but it is just natural to spend money in gambling to enjoy otherwise we are not gambling at all. As long as fun is only your aim in gambling, you will have no problem as you can control your self and you can minimize your loses.
I agree, because once that you can still control yourself, for me, it is just fine to play gambling. Some of us really wants to earn in gambling but the truth is, they didn't achieve what they wanted. Some people get what they want in gambling because for sure they are lucky enough to win the game. Most of the time Gambling is really more on luck.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:07:58 AM

A gambling addict never realizes those, I know that, I know some... They are even happy when they go home after losing and still has the guts to drink liquors and talk about their losses... The following day they will do it again and happy enough if they win even a few cents... So I think that's how gambling is... So while you are not yet an addict, better quit...  Smiley

Gambling addict does not care about winning or losing. They just want to gamble more and more. Even without money, some of them will still find ways to borrow more money to gamble. They already know they will lose but they still carry on to gamble.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:36:42 AM

The long run is actually different for people in the sense that my own long run will be someone else short run but why everyone losses or most people losses is not knowing the right time to stop playing because i believe when people invested time on an activity, mastery sets in which is the long run part but nit knowing when to stop leads to losses which eventually validates op's position.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:52:31 AM

Not 100% correct....but I really agree this statement
You are not going to win in the long run from gambling because the chance of losing is still bigger then that of winning.
Only with poker you can win and make a profit in the long run because your skill is also involved with poker.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:08:23 AM

The long run is actually different for people in the sense that my own long run will be someone else short run but why everyone losses or most people losses is not knowing the right time to stop playing because i believe when people invested time on an activity, mastery sets in which is the long run part but nit knowing when to stop leads to losses which eventually validates op's position.

Long run or short runs the result would be still the same  hence the outcomes  do happen anytime maybe  in a longer or shorter time thats  why it really differs.  Mastery  is nothing  when playing gambling because  it wont change the results anything at all.  Gambling is  designed that way.

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:14:29 AM

Long run or short runs the result would be still the same  hence the outcomes  do happen anytime maybe  in a longer or shorter time thats  why it really differs.  Mastery  is nothing  when playing gambling because  it wont change the results anything at all.  Gambling is  designed that way.
I think you need to consider the type of gambling you are playing because skills does matters in sports betting and skilled based games, when you are playing in dice, then really you have no chance to win in the long run.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:20:35 AM

Definitely, because gambling is for entertainment but it is just natural to spend money in gambling to enjoy otherwise we are not gambling at all. As long as fun is only your aim in gambling, you will have no problem as you can control your self and you can minimize your loses.
I agree, because once that you can still control yourself, for me, it is just fine to play gambling. Some of us really wants to earn in gambling but the truth is, they didn't achieve what they wanted. Some people get what they want in gambling because for sure they are lucky enough to win the game. Most of the time Gambling is really more on luck.
gambling will never work for most people who want to make money.

only those people who since first day have a purpose to build a career in gambling like a pro poker player can win and make money in the long run. we are a occasional player cannot expect to win in long term.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:11:04 PM

Not 100% correct....but I really agree this statement
You are not going to win in the long run from gambling because the chance of losing is still bigger then that of winning.
Only with poker you can win and make a profit in the long run because your skill is also involved with poker.

Well in different angle we are going to see that is the fact that we are not able to change because even how big you are going to win in gambling.

That will fall into losing if you are not going to manage your winnings properly and that is why you just need to focus into something more profitable.

And I guess that is going to be better if you are going to be in trading.

Vires in Numeris
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:13:47 PM

well right if you play more you will understand it more the problem is if you don't know when to stop
really self control is the first thing that we should have in order for us make some profits, if you stop
when you already got some earnings or stop when you are already getting some straight loses.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:21:46 PM

well right if you play more you will understand it more the problem is if you don't know when to stop
really self control is the first thing that we should have in order for us make some profits, if you stop
when you already got some earnings or stop when you are already getting some straight loses.
That is a very simple method but most of us are having a problem in implementing that method. What you are saying does not save us of losing in the long run because when you quit you will still go back the next day to gamble again, so again that would not work.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:25:13 PM

That is a very simple method but most of us are having a problem in implementing that method. What you are saying does not save us of losing in the long run because when you quit you will still go back the next day to gamble again, so again that would not work.

All of the methods that we use in the gambling will only work for us in a very short time. So if we are addicted to that method, then it is certain that we will suffer a huge defeat. because of the method in the gambling will inevitably undergo changes and we are required to update the method, otherwise it will get a big loss
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:56:08 AM

All of the methods that we use in the gambling will only work for us in a very short time. So if we are addicted to that method, then it is certain that we will suffer a huge defeat. because of the method in the gambling will inevitably undergo changes and we are required to update the method, otherwise it will get a big loss

I agree with you there is no strategy that is going to make our gambling method to work for a long time because it will just going to fall and lead to losing in the end. And even how good you are going to be in gambling if you are not wise then still you are going to make yourself a loser even you are already a winner because you don't know how to manage your winnings.

Managing your winning is definitely a no in gambling because there are no possible action that you can control your winnings in the cruel world of gambling, but the only thing you can control towards it is the money that you will use in gambling you can definitely control your expense in playing it stopping when you already know that your money is nearing to deplete are a great method too, you must know or have a limit budget of money when engaging on playing gambling, cause you would never know when to win or lose!
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:22:14 PM

I agree with you there is no strategy that is going to make our gambling method to work for a long time because it will just going to fall and lead to losing in the end. And even how good you are going to be in gambling if you are not wise then still you are going to make yourself a loser even you are already a winner because you don't know how to manage your winnings.

Managing your winning is definitely a no in gambling because there are no possible action that you can control your winnings in the cruel world of gambling, but the only thing you can control towards it is the money that you will use in gambling you can definitely control your expense in playing it stopping when you already know that your money is nearing to deplete are a great method too, you must know or have a limit budget of money when engaging on playing gambling, cause you would never know when to win or lose!
You can say that because you are not a professional gambler, if you are a professional gambler you will treat gambling as business rather than entertainment and with that you will employ a game plan to make you win and that includes bankroll management and managing your winnings as well.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:53:02 PM

i think it is not necessery that ever one losses in the long run, i personal know about so many people who have made such a good money in gambling and now enjoying their life in which some are still playing gambling while other have stop gambling any more.
Bear Wire

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:47:39 PM

No, not everyone loses in the long run.

There are, have been and continue to be many, many poker players out there who, in fact, win in the long run - from professional players  to semi-pro and even amateur. There are many, many poker players who profit long term in different degrees from micro-stakes all the way up to the nose-bleeds.

True, there are countless long term losers, but to say everyone loses in the long run is just incorrect.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:22:50 AM

i think it is not necessery that ever one losses in the long run, i personal know about so many people who have made such a good money in gambling and now enjoying their life in which some are still playing gambling while other have stop gambling any more.

Well they are the few chosen ones that are making good fortune with gambling but that is not applicable for all of us. And even you are going to make them as inspiration gambling would be gambling. It is a game of luck and fortune so if you are unfortunate in gambling it is better if you are going to choose some other profitable way because if you won't then it will lead you to losing in the end.
Yeah, but we hope to follow their path so we are also trying our luck to be rich in gambling. I believe that this people who are so successful works very hard to instill discipline while treating gambling as a business that every move should be properly calculated.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: