Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone looses in the long run  (Read 96722 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:30:23 AM

There are just those people that are totally risk taker and they attain to gamble higher what they afford to lose.

You will be surprised to know that some people actually gamble the money that they cant afford to lose, they call themselves risk taker and I prefer to call them insane. Some peolle think that by risking everything they could finally win and perhaps double up the amount in a gambling sites and in fact it is just an insane thought

people always need to find a balance in their lives.
talking risks is actually not a bad thing but they should also use their brains too. for example sometimes when you take risks you can get a big reward but at the same time you should think about what happens when you lose. that is why we always say use the money that you can afford to lose, not a loan or all your life savings.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 07:34:02 AM

There are just those people that are totally risk taker and they attain to gamble higher what they afford to lose.

You will be surprised to know that some people actually gamble the money that they cant afford to lose, they call themselves risk taker and I prefer to call them insane. Some peolle think that by risking everything they could finally win and perhaps double up the amount in a gambling sites and in fact it is just an insane thought

Its usually a make or break for them and they always think that one win will recover their looses, and by chasing all our losses with end losing more in the end. its best to know when to stop and come back another day to try our luck

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:30:43 AM

The most people indeed looses on the long run but the fact is that we cannot do anything about it, its just how it is right ?
Gambling stays based on luck and this will always be so.

i am agree with you and the chance that we have for the long run is not big as we playing gambling in short time but still is not guarantee for us to make a big of money, although we have a chance to win the games, but in the end, we need a luck to work for us to win the games itself in the long run or short run.

Gambling will always be risky and if you are going to play for a longer time chances of loses is higher. That's the popular suggestion of all of us is when you already won some good amount it is better to quit for real on that day so that your winnings will not be recovered again by the house or if you don't want to, just save some of it.

It is the most logical method to win and end in the bet for a long time, if you bet for a long time, then it gains a safe, that is, it plays.

I don't think so that it will be safe if a gambler is going to bet for a longer time especially those gamblers who had already good amount of winning.
Because instead of saving their winnings, it is possible that they can even let it lose again to the house. The longer you are going to play the thrill will be there and everything can happen in just a split second.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:09:03 AM

Well you are right, sometimes we dont care how much money we spend, whats in our mind is to win for that round regardless of the amount of money we bet and for that reason our losses are growing and its too late before you realize it. thats base on my experience, im happy when i win but didnt know that my losses are far enough from my winnings.

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:16:18 PM

I don't know if someone will completely dedicating almost or his whole day in gambling and if he assumes that he is going to win. Then maybe it is really happening. But maybe that guy is just a literal gambler where he is making his own life dedicated and get his own source with gambling or he is a professional.
Yes there are many gambler who are addicted to gambling and keep on gambling till they loss all cash they have in their hand. Actually no any gambler can make gambling as income source, all of them will loss what they have earned either from hard work or from passive income source.

There is nothing like professional gambler.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:43:07 PM

I don't know if someone will completely dedicating almost or his whole day in gambling and if he assumes that he is going to win. Then maybe it is really happening. But maybe that guy is just a literal gambler where he is making his own life dedicated and get his own source with gambling or he is a professional.
Yes there are many gambler who are addicted to gambling and keep on gambling till they loss all cash they have in their hand. Actually no any gambler can make gambling as income source, all of them will loss what they have earned either from hard work or from passive income source.

i think there's someone mate but for sure they practice it well and they are not playing the whole day since they knew that playing a long period of time will let them lose i guess most of a pro just earn little by little and quit they are not looking for an easy to be rich things because there's nothing and it can't be possible they are just enough with some little earnings enough to fed their day.

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:08:50 PM

You can't say that for sure. There might be not that much people that has had success from gambling but the point is that there are. People that have made money from gambling has hit the jackpot and then stopped gambling.

There's actually professional gamblers. Look it up online and see their success stories.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:37:39 PM

I dont see why people keep risking their bitcoins into gambling knowing they will loose their coins into the short medium or long time, i do understand that be able to make extra bitcoins sound amazing, but the reality is another, we tend to loose money.

Exactly. But some people think they can make more Bitcoins through gambling and justify their gambling addiction by that. What a catastrophic mistake! How many times they have been told that one can't earn from gambling and still they stick to that stupid idea.

Well there are different types of gamblers. But most of the gamblers that looses in the long run are the impulsive one. Those are the one who lost control and don't know when to stop. While the expert or the professional who make gambling as a living. They patiently wait for the best bet and then try to win as much as they can.
I think the professional gamblers do not play online gambling more, they like only offline gambling, and yes they will get to know which game they want to play and which game not to play. So they will make a long run in gambling. But we get very few experts in gambling. This gambling is unpredictable those who studied in depth of gambling they can make it.
I guess, in modern times people are mostly sticky to computer and internet hence they like and give prefer to online activities mostly, like shopping , business, trading investment and especially online gambling too.
Moreover, people are now giving more importance to online gambling as compare to physical gambling because people do not have too much time in this digital world.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 08:11:04 PM

I dont see why people keep risking their bitcoins into gambling knowing they will loose their coins into the short medium or long time, i do understand that be able to make extra bitcoins sound amazing, but the reality is another, we tend to loose money.

Exactly. But some people think they can make more Bitcoins through gambling and justify their gambling addiction by that. What a catastrophic mistake! How many times they have been told that one can't earn from gambling and still they stick to that stupid idea.

Well there are different types of gamblers. But most of the gamblers that looses in the long run are the impulsive one. Those are the one who lost control and don't know when to stop. While the expert or the professional who make gambling as a living. They patiently wait for the best bet and then try to win as much as they can.
I think the professional gamblers do not play online gambling more, they like only offline gambling, and yes they will get to know which game they want to play and which game not to play. So they will make a long run in gambling. But we get very few experts in gambling. This gambling is unpredictable those who studied in depth of gambling they can make it.
I guess, in modern times people are mostly sticky to computer and internet hence they like and give prefer to online activities mostly, like shopping , business, trading investment and especially online gambling too.
Moreover, people are now giving more importance to online gambling as compare to physical gambling because people do not have too much time in this digital world.
If you are already professional, why even gamble online? People who are an expert already make money by helping non-expert players to earn. They give them a fee so they could probably win some too. They would follow the professionals' decisions so they could also be like him/her. Gambling is about chance, and if you are professional in making your own fate in gambling, you will be rich in no time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:50:22 PM

To an extent, I agree with that. Everyone do lose money on gambling on a long run. The issue that I notice with most of the people is that they lack training in bankroll management and self-control. I have the same issue when it comes to self-control. I generally tend to over bet the money when I've lose 2-3 bets in a row. If I put the same amount of money in all my bets. I'd have been in profit but that's not how it goes when gambling. You try to risk more to get bigger reward. It works once in a while but mostly, it fails.

Rosberger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:44:50 PM

The fact is that we can't avoid losing whatever amount we will start with it.

You can if you choose not to continue unless you actually go for it with a single wager then you might actually either win something or lose everything in one go. Losing is just part of the game so just be cool and deal with it if you choose to gamble, some people actually dont understand this and ended up losing more than he could afford

It is like a 20/80 chance of making profit and winning in gambling. So far that's the ratio base on my gambling experience. You don't have to be cool enough if you are that type of gambler just like others that are losing thousands of bucks a day and I guess that will make you lose your cool either but it is a must that you must need to relax and take some deep breathe when you are in this type of situation.
In the first place, one should not be gambling an amount that he cannot afford to lose, it will be more stressful for a gambler putting big bets if it's hard for him to accept loses. We know already that our chances are very low, hence we need to be lucky enough to win and gain some skills to beat the gambling reality where we lose in the long run.

There are just those people that are totally risk taker and they attain to gamble higher what they afford to lose. Being a lucky guy is not going to give us guarantee that we can skip losing or win for sometime or even on a daily basis. Because looking for luck is one also of the hardest thing to do in gambling, it is just coming sometimes occasional and sometimes frequently.

Indeed this is a sort of way but the fact is that the most people do not have this luck and I really think its also not worth all that money.
Ducksun

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:35:52 AM

How about those poker players that are joining poker tournaments and badly earns millions of dollars after the tournament. I think they are good to consider as one of the professional gamblers in this world. But not all of them have good luck because most of them are also losing in the end and only one player is taking home the pot.

That is right but the fact is that you still need luck as a poker player, if your hand is not good and you are betting on a card that has to come its pure luck right ?
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:50:32 AM

How about those poker players that are joining poker tournaments and badly earns millions of dollars after the tournament. I think they are good to consider as one of the professional gamblers in this world. But not all of them have good luck because most of them are also losing in the end and only one player is taking home the pot.

That is right but the fact is that you still need luck as a poker player, if your hand is not good and you are betting on a card that has to come its pure luck right ?
It's more on the technique than the luck. Poker belongs to the skilled based games and though you do not have a good card all the time but if you have the skill you can still manage to win. It's a profession for others and you can't say that i's purely based on luck when they are winning consistently, luck is not consistent in the first place.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TokenGuy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:17:41 AM

We all lose on the long run and other maybe play even but that's it, gambling is just something that has to be fun and should not be for the profit or any money earnings.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:33:29 AM

We lose in the long run but we can still improve in the long run, not all but majority loses in the long run due to the reason that only few will be successful in gambling when seeking for the profit. The house has the edge so definitely we will be losing, in addition, with our lack of discipline and desperation to win, it will trigger us to bet what we cannot afford anymore.

STUDENTCOIN