Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 2189 times)
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:54:15 PM

I think you are wrong , cause you cant know the confirmation time of the transaction Wink or could you ? thats just an example and i want more anything else ? Smiley

It is not smart to start a post with "I think you are wrong" when you do not know the answer yourself.

Anyway, knightdk is not wrong. A transaction hash is a hash of the transaction and nothing else. Once it is published, the data in a transaction does not change. However, somebody could take a published transaction and create an equivalent (but different) transaction that would have a different transaction hash.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:58:22 PM

This is starting to sound a LOT like an XY problem.

http://mywiki.wooledge.org/XyProblem

Perhaps if you tell us what you are actually trying to accomplish, you can get some much more useful help.

My first guess is that you are trying to create a "game" where someone sends a transaction, and something about their transaction determines if they "won".  You don't want them to know if they "won" before they send the transaction.

There are plenty of games like this, and solutions for that sort of problem have been around for a long time.  There is no need to re-invent something more complex when the existing solutions work fine.

If you aren't trying to create a "game", then what exactly is it that you are trying to accomplish?  Why do you care if the sender knows their hash?  Why do you care when a receiver knows the hash?

I'm not trying to make a game cause i'm not crazy to make a pure betting game where i might lose all my money.

But First you Said there are  plenty of games like this  i'm ready to offer you right now 1000$ and  i will send it to enscrow if you can give me just one site offering a pure game based on blockchain . if you cant than i ask you kindly to never user the internet again (if you are a man). read about the online games business stratigies . (You feel too smart ? anyways

i'm trying to learn about bitcoin payments and how they work thank you .
Damn... You hit the wrong man. There are not many in this forum, who can help you like DannyHamilton.

He is trying to be smart in a crypted dick way    Angry
I dont know you. May be you are smart too. But, being spent more than a year in this forum, I can tell you, there are many smart guys in this forum and DannyHamilton is obviously one of them. Sometimes a bit harsh... I dunno why. But, he is known for his helpful nature across the board. So, you could just be polite to learn... anyways. It is your choice.

Yea i geuss you are right i'm closing this thread , and i apologize to him . But 1000$ is still On and anytime he can PM mE .

Thank you.
AFAIK, satoshidice.com offers blockchain based gambling game.
armadilo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:00:34 PM

This is starting to sound a LOT like an XY problem.

http://mywiki.wooledge.org/XyProblem

Perhaps if you tell us what you are actually trying to accomplish, you can get some much more useful help.

My first guess is that you are trying to create a "game" where someone sends a transaction, and something about their transaction determines if they "won".  You don't want them to know if they "won" before they send the transaction.

There are plenty of games like this, and solutions for that sort of problem have been around for a long time.  There is no need to re-invent something more complex when the existing solutions work fine.

If you aren't trying to create a "game", then what exactly is it that you are trying to accomplish?  Why do you care if the sender knows their hash?  Why do you care when a receiver knows the hash?

I'm not trying to make a game cause i'm not crazy to make a pure betting game where i might lose all my money.

But First you Said there are  plenty of games like this  i'm ready to offer you right now 1000$ and  i will send it to enscrow if you can give me just one site offering a pure game based on blockchain . if you cant than i ask you kindly to never user the internet again (if you are a man). read about the online games business stratigies . (You feel too smart ? anyways

i'm trying to learn about bitcoin payments and how they work thank you .
Damn... You hit the wrong man. There are not many in this forum, who can help you like DannyHamilton.

He is trying to be smart in a crypted dick way    Angry
I dont know you. May be you are smart too. But, being spent more than a year in this forum, I can tell you, there are many smart guys in this forum and DannyHamilton is obviously one of them. Sometimes a bit harsh... I dunno why. But, he is known for his helpful nature across the board. So, you could just be polite to learn... anyways. It is your choice.

Yea i geuss you are right i'm closing this thread , and i apologize to him . But 1000$ is still On and anytime he can PM mE .

Thank you.
AFAIK, satoshidice.com offers blockchain based gambling game.

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA  You made my day (Go kill your self )   Grin
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4615

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:05:35 PM

- snip -
i'm ready to offer you right now 1000$ and  i will send it to enscrow if you can give me just one site offering a pure game based on blockchain .
- snip -

Go ahead.  Set up the escrow, and explain the conditions of escrow release.  I suggest using any of the following bitcointalk members to hold the escrow funds:

• John K.
  • escrow.ms
  • OgNasty
  • Tomatocage

i'm trying to learn about bitcoin payments and how they work for something out of your fast mind thank you .

But you're unwilling to explain it?

I suggest that you start by learning how transactions actually work, then learn how hashing actually works.  Once you've got those figured out, you'll have a better understanding of what you're trying to accomplish.

- snip -
He is trying to be smart in a crypted dick way

I'll see if I can find the private key so that I an decrypt it.  I hate that I'm always encrypting that and forgetting about it.

- snip -
But 1000$ is still On and anytime he can PM mE .

Just let me know when you've got that escrow set up.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4615

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:06:18 PM

- snip -
(Go kill your self ) 

Plonk!
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:14:32 PM

- snip -
(Go kill your self ) 

Plonk!

Plonk is a Usenet jargon term for adding a particular poster to one's kill file so that that poster's future postings are completely ignored. It was first used in 1989, and by 1994 was a commonly used term on Usenet.

LMFAO Cheesy
armadilo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:14:57 PM

Plonk! is you and challenge is accepted escrow rules :

1 - You will send the same amount to escrow 1000$

2 - Escrow must confirm the payment and must be a trusted guy from this forums.

3 - Your site must be working and must be A PURE BLOCKCHAIN BASED GAME THAT I CAN CHECK IF I WAS TEACHED ON A BLOCKEXPLORER.

Like : Blockchain.info.

Or any other blockexplorer. and the game must NOT be based on transaction hash sens its can be calculated Smiley

Do you agreee ? if so please get a trusted escrow guy from the main page of trusted escrow services on this forum.

if you lose escrow must release payment to me if you win escrow release 1000$ to u.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: