Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 Bet Parlay Won!  (Read 2983 times)
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 06:21:32 PM

Cool, how can you find more information on how to gamble and do parlays and stuff, is there any websites you can think of?

Hi Aemon,

If you need any help with betting please feel free to contact us and of course you can always contact support@directbet.eu. We will be happy to help.

How to Bet ?

With DirectBet, betting has never been easier !

1) Find a bet that you like.

2) Select the coin to bet with : Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin or Dash.

3) Enter the coin address where you'd like to receive your winnings and click 'Place Bet'.

4) Send the amount you wish to bet to the designated coin address.

That's it!

If your bet is a winner, you will receive your winnings automatically and instantly at the completion of the event.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or if you need any help.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:42:44 PM

Guys check this out Grin I'm too lucky Grin 12 bet parlay won. (I know it's too low but it's a great thing Grin )
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1JpGLVyp7rP7FnGXsdMpgtHtrt8H4s7rCh

LOL, congratulations on your win!

I'm never bet on sport before.

Will make some bets today on directbet. Wink

I think that's a good choice. I usually bet on directbet my self and never had problems with it. Also they have a competition where you can bet and have a chance to win prizes so it's pretty cool. (I think the registrations are closed now, but maybe they will run another one on the next month, so keep an eye on it).

zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:44:58 PM

Once i gambled 0.001 Btc on 8 parlay  , and i won them all , its just matter of luck , if it is not in Favor you can loos even i bet single.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:47:38 PM

Once i gambled 0.001 Btc on 8 parlay  , and i won them all , its just matter of luck , if it is not in Favor you can loos even i bet single.

I think I never one a parlay in my entire life lol I recently made one with only 2 teams and max odds of 1.7, the one with the lowest odd lost...

zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:56:51 PM

I think I never one a parlay in my entire life lol I recently made one with only 2 teams and max odds of 1.7, the one with the lowest odd lost...

Thats what i think happen with majority of people , they always loose , tody i lost around 0.021 btc on a single , it was the fav team yet they lost the match.
if i gambling = Luck , i would say it is best to try on even or odd. Smiley
Aemon

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:43:36 PM

Cool, how can you find more information on how to gamble and do parlays and stuff, is there any websites you can think of?

Hi Aemon,

If you need any help with betting please feel free to contact us and of course you can always contact support@directbet.eu. We will be happy to help.

How to Bet ?

3) Enter the coin address where you'd like to receive your winnings and click 'Place Bet'.

That's it!

If your bet is a winner, you will receive your winnings automatically and instantly at the completion of the event.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or if you need any help.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

Thanks, I was more looking for what it means to parlay, and find out more information about betting and what odds/lines mean.  Do you have information on your site about that as well?
rambeazle

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:13:00 PM

I was expecting 50 odds. But nice win nevertheless.

Yeh me too when I checked and see 2.24 thought that was wrong but then looked at the bets which were like 1.01-1.02 etc well done though OP a winner is a winner but them bets are to risky for not enough reward bud. Give me your address in pm and I will send you what you staked as a bonus Wink

Wow, you will send him 0.05 USD as a bonus? WOW! Youre an king!!! incredible!
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 08:13:41 PM

Hi Aemon,

How to Bet ?

That's it!

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

Thanks, I was more looking for what it means to parlay, and find out more information about betting and what odds/lines mean.  Do you have information on your site about that as well?

Hi Aemon,

Thank you for your question Smiley

I am so sorry, I missed your question and just now noticed it.

To win a parlay at DirectBet, you need to select between 2 and 13 individual bets of your choice and win them all. If you do, your payoff will be much higher than winning each individual bet separately.

If one or more of your parlay bets result in a push, your winning odds will be reduced accordingly.

The numbers on the right side are the odds. For example if you bet 1 BTC on West Ham @ 3.9 (decimal odds) then you will receive 3.9 BTC if you win the bet (which is 2.9 BTC profit).

Please feel free to contact us if you have any more questions or if you need any help and of course you can always contact support@directbet.eu.

Thanks a lot again.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: