Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Stocks With Bitcoin  (Read 2777 times)
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:17:46 PM

Well, not big of a trading, not sure how you would like it, but you can have a go and look at cryptostocks.com

I`m not a big fan of trading either.

I have a friend who trade stocks in day trading on the exchange not bitcoin. But he lost $30,000 but now doing it succesfuly making $80,000 now.

I dont think I can handle the emotion.

Well, I cannot and would not move around that kind of sums on a regular basis. Too much pressure.
It's OK if you start with smaller amount and you continue to increase the limit to reach to that amount. After some time it will be as natural as you pay for your coffee in the cafe every morning Smiley
Never mind, only kidding, but to start to trade with that amount without practice is a kind of suicide thing, for sure
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:02:14 PM

I think you can't buy stocks from regulated markets with bitcoins. With dollars you need to register on a trader or investing bank, how do you do it with bitcoins?
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:19:02 PM

I think you can't buy stocks from regulated markets with bitcoins. With dollars you need to register on a trader or investing bank, how do you do it with bitcoins?

In some countries, you may form a trust or a company. In some other places, the broker may hide your identity, and all your investments will be done under his name. It's getting more and more difficult though, with the ever growing AML and KYC regulations.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
cutesakura

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:23:44 PM

for now I do not trust the site to invest bitcoin, I have some experience investing bitcoin, I very much miss bitcoin, hopefully there is a trustworthy site for bitcoin invest in the future
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:45:47 PM

In some countries, you may form a trust or a company. In some other places, the broker may hide your identity, and all your investments will be done under his name. It's getting more and more difficult though, with the ever growing AML and KYC regulations.
Maybe you can manage to find a broker to accept your bitcoin to buy stocks. Maybe you manage to find a good deal and win on the stocks let's say 5% in a longer period of time. Maybe the broker is not charging you any fees for the transaction.
But how you can be sure that for that longer period of time the exchange rate of bitcoin won't change opposite you? If it only rises 5% only you won't win anything as soon as you buy bitcoins again for your money.
Maybe if you want to do daytrade you don't need to count with the BTC exchange rate, I don't know if it's so volatile in a day too
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: