Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible scam - Royalhash.com?  (Read 7193 times)
mari88

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:04:29 AM

my account is allready working .....
i think the problem was blockchain

Hello yannik.

฿0.00020000 has been successfully sent to your BitCoin account 3P47iXurPGRpeuMjqFuzGnNAFBh9SxKetm.
Transaction batch is a1aea9b660fba000c4003c6e8ec1c736002bfab3d364ea43013e40f14444458a.

RoyalHash
https://royalhash.com

kind regards
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:55:25 PM

I thought of jumping the gun with RoyalHash - but came across this thread and wisely kept my BTC. I remember when I used Cex.io a year or so back, never had problems with them back then (not sure what their reputation is now).

If you're wanting to make some BTC, it's better to use a skill you think you're good at, and sell the service/product for BTC. It seems like a less riskier option than investing (besides the already fluctuating value in BTC), and your success will depend on the quality and demand of your product/service. That's why I'm trying to sell my BTC script - so I'm able to break even and offer something that I perceive to be of value (if I got enough interest, I would start a faucet).
Shyvana

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:23:16 PM

double spend is a super bad sign. its pretty much saying let me pay you visually.

never ever send a large amount unless the smaller amount hasnt even confirmed.
Skarner

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:27:05 AM

I thought of jumping the gun with RoyalHash - but came across this thread and wisely kept my BTC. I remember when I used Cex.io a year or so back, never had problems with them back then (not sure what their reputation is now).

If you're wanting to make some BTC, it's better to use a skill you think you're good at, and sell the service/product for BTC. It seems like a less riskier option than investing (besides the already fluctuating value in BTC), and your success will depend on the quality and demand of your product/service. That's why I'm trying to sell my BTC script - so I'm able to break even and offer something that I perceive to be of value (if I got enough interest, I would start a faucet).

almost everything on this forum is a game of chance.

and most of the btc you earn in general should be advised to hold btc itself is risk as it is..
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:03:40 AM

I got an instant withdrawal from Royal Hash it was a small one but instant none the less.  Withdrawal processed. Batch id: 9da94b233e72e82ba62a9b484444d8b0049dd0ab54683e29ff577a25e081c8fb.  Website seems very well put together, I like it so far.  I'll update with bigger withdrawals.
sirmafia

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:50:02 AM

they take long to respond to support
stayerc

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:36:03 PM

got an instant withdral from them today.
Tx Id: 11ec3ce3ba0ddb963ac9128996351eacbe27b8a06f672cce2ac2e3f92dec0f3f
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:56:37 PM

well another cloud mining ponzi shit that will scam eventually but it's somehow interesting to risk with some btc(or maybe i am late?). when was that royal hash launched? anyone who knows how long have been they're working?
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:47:10 PM

well another cloud mining ponzi shit that will scam .... when was that royal hash launched? anyone who knows how long have been they're working?

Website registered September 17 2015, for a period of one year.
 Roll Eyes

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
ulquiorra

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:52:11 AM

Guess what.... today the site withdrawal status is all PENDING
in fact now I only take back of my 23% return from my ROI

It's starting to collapse or scam anyway... BEWARE...
 Grin
bitcoder99

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:58:33 AM

I was considering investing.

EV SSL SGC verifies our authenticity as well as secures all transactions up to 2,200BTC. Feel free to invest and profit.

and I contacted Comodo and they said the site is fully vetted and verified.

I don't know what kind of bond they'd have to put up to get 2,200BTC in insurance or what the terms are if the company collapses but it "appears" legit.

I think I'll sit this one out though... unless some better reviews appear.

Cheers.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:07:43 AM

I was considering investing.....it "appears" legit.

Funny how different people see different things.
I think it stinks like a week old dead fish and if it's still around by Christmas I will eat my hat. The red one with the bobble on top.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 12:23:43 PM

I too have a small fortune in there. Hope they'll not run away for one more week. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
stayerc

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:45:22 PM

I have received my withdrawal, after 3 hours 34 min, so currently it is still working.

Proof
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:47:53 PM

I have received my withdrawal, after 3 hours 34 min, so currently it is still working.

Proof

thats 9cents dust withdrawal... they've stopped paying out big amouts (selected scamming)
biggbox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 04:33:07 PM

The trick to these sites is to deposit small amounts gradually instead of one lump sum of 10 BTC.

During release of deposits, you could release these small amounts one by one, withdraw them slowly. Instead of withdrawing 1 time 10 BTC.  Cheesy

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
biggbox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 04:33:56 PM

well another cloud mining ponzi shit that will scam .... when was that royal hash launched? anyone who knows how long have been they're working?

Website registered September 17 2015, for a period of one year.
 Roll Eyes

IIRC, BTCFlex lasted, 4  months or slightly more? Did I remember wrongly?

biggbox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 04:34:46 PM

EV SSL SGC verifies our authenticity as well as secures all transactions up to 2,200BTC. Feel free to invest and profit.

I don't know what kind of bond they'd have to put up to get 2,200BTC in insurance or what the terms are if the company collapses but it "appears" legit.

Cheers.

How does the insurance policy work? I didn't know Comodo does insurance. Are there things I could read up one about this?

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:35:53 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 01:16:51 PM by tmfp

Cheers.

How does the insurance policy work? I didn't know Comodo does insurance. Are there things I could read up one about this?

They don't.

It's complete 100% bullshit. There is no insurance.
An EV SSL SGC certificate costs $500 a year.
By all means play with fire if that's what turns you on and put some dust in this scam, but don't for one minute, pretend it's anything else.

Ninja edit: Namecheap are selling this Comodo shit for $150 a year. The McAfee of SSL.

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:22:34 PM

Cheers.

They don't.

It's complete 100% bullshit. There is no insurance.
An EV SSL SGC certificate costs $500 a year.
By all means play with fire if that's what turns you on and put some dust in this scam, but don't for one minute, pretend it's anything else.

What is this certificate and why does it give anyone any hope in these sort of schemey scams?

I literally wouldn't touch these sort of things with a bargepole.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██