Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 08:09:38 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] Website generating profit of $300-400 per month  (Read 17665 times)
CosmicDust777

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:04:03 PM

The game is very slow in its current state. I think it would need to be reworked to attract newer players. I deposited 0.0152 BTC and haven't withdrew anything. I've been playing for over 4 months now. These are my stats -
Username: CosmicDust777
Premium: Disabled
Gold/minute: 103.6
Gold/hour: 6,216
Upgrades: 67
Referrals: 0
Ref Earnings: 0.000 Gold
Deposited: 0.01520000 BTC
Total Earned: 0.00455813 BTC
UltraFRS

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:59:47 AM

Well this is sad new's MyBitMine, I was hoping this would not happen but I do know how busy both you and Richard are and the issues you've had graphics wise.

If I had the money I would buy this instantly but alas due to getting scammed by another certain website I don't currently (You already know who this is as do anyone else who was a member of that site).

The design side of thing's I can do, Level Design wise I mean putting stuff in reachable area's, overall design etiquette etc. the thing I can't do would be implementing script's without some serious tutoring first on what each script does and why it's needed. I could design the graphics but it wouldn't look the same as it does now (at least not the same style anyway).

I have a lot of free time due to not being in work atm and I like the new financial model of MBM v2.0 and I did make the video and demo for v2.0 because I like the idea so IF I manage to get the funds from somewhere I will consider this but I can't gurantee it would be anytime soon.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:09:38 AM

Well this is sad new's MyBitMine, I was hoping this would not happen but I do know how busy both you and Richard are and the issues you've had graphics wise.

If I had the money I would buy this instantly but alas due to getting scammed by another certain website I don't currently (You already know who this is as do anyone else who was a member of that site).

The design side of thing's I can do, Level Design wise I mean putting stuff in reachable area's, overall design etiquette etc. the thing I can't do would be implementing script's without some serious tutoring first on what each script does and why it's needed. I could design the graphics but it wouldn't look the same as it does now (at least not the same style anyway).

I have a lot of free time due to not being in work atm and I like the new financial model of MBM v2.0 and I did make the video and demo for v2.0 because I like the idea so IF I manage to get the funds from somewhere I will consider this but I can't gurantee it would be anytime soon.

I think that's a great idea... to keep owning the site (for the time being at least) but bring on some additional help to both maintain and move things forward.

I personally am very happy with the current way the game works, especially now that I can go several hours in between entering captchas. I'm looking forward to having enough earnings to cash some out.
UltraFRS

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:17:23 AM

atm the game has to have low payouts so that it doesn't hemorrhage funds I think because there is quite a large user base (for a bitcoin game at least).

I have an account but never use it purely because the payout's are too low for it to be worth my time (I make more from cloud mining atm).

But I do like the game and I like the v2.0 upgrade plan's even more so than the current MBM design, Hence why I'm interested but as I said will have to look into it a bit more once I can actually find the funds.
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 01:25:43 PM

15th come and gone, still no word from admin

the best faucet instant payment
motmoe

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:58:16 PM

When you are logged in the game, go to the Beta Features "Great Wilderness" section.
There you will find some broken affiliate-links.
Are those the answer why these guys where running out of time?

Btw I wrote to MyBitMine what had happened to one of those sites. No answer, no reaction.
FistofAres

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:45:59 PM

Well Xpooky of Cryptospot went incognito with some bullshit cyber attack excuse, then re-opened his game as "MinerFarm"... (my personal opinion/explanation). I Wasn't around for any of the others in that list... Just the life cycle of ponzi schemes is all... Lotsa crooks out there...
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:57:43 PM

well being xpooky the owner of those project or not  isnt the point one fact is the deposits and payouts are handle manual ,but looks they havent any free time.Im sure that is impossible to dont have atleast 1 hour daily free,sure the website consumes sometime,but well they need to hire someone to handle the website.
correosdelbosque

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:09:15 AM

So sorry to heard about this news. Such a good site. Is there aother way that you can keep the site running? maybe hiring somebody or in a last instance some volunteer that help you while you can get back. Well anyway thanks for the information and I wish you success in all your projects
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:33:04 PM

Well admin is offline since day 12 ,soo we dont know if the website has been sold if someone had made a bid by pm ,well i hope admin just do something i dont wanna to see the game over.... because no free time....
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:08:52 AM

Looks like the MybitMine account has been suspended. Either that or something went wrong with my own account.
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 07:52:50 AM

well we have finaly learned the truth, mybitmine has been suspended they have not paid their account. so admin tried to sell while the account was still in warning of closure. i am  glad he did not win on selling the site for an extra $1000 plus in his own pocket! now we see why admin was too busy to reply to the forum

the best faucet instant payment
PhoenixCR

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:28:30 PM

It's a lot of time it must cost to take bitcoin purchases and multiple month premium upgrades. This is not a faucet, no resemblance to one. I just paid YOU SCAMMERS a few days ago, and it's a joke to say you're selling it off buy showing me a suspended account page? When you talk about Adsense you ran EXACTLY like Adsense. They SCAM Millions then ban your account. You can take my bitcoins and you know where you can stick it. Trust me, you will have to pay someone to take it from you. $1000 to auction a scam. Why don't you show the numbers where you took peoples money, I bet those won't be there. But considering leader board numbers, and averages you're easily excluding 1000 btc a month. With dumbass programmers leaving cookies everything the crumbs are on the computers. Accounts aren't crawled but encrypted so that the history can only be seen client side. You idiot, and everyone else, all of the pages you've gone through and the names of everyone and the fake referrals and "anonymous" transactions on in your device. I'm sure 90% of people do what the dummy programs say and clean it all up.

Mawo123

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:34:25 PM

Its back up now.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:09:37 PM

Its back up now.

Me too!
PhoenixCR

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:05:53 PM

Nice timing. You can read. So can Tate... Did he make pretty pick axes or is in on it. Reputations destroy credibility. You follow my comment with opening the site. Admission of guilt. So, we'll wait on our refunds. Since you make so much money with Adsense my itty bitty .03 btc should be chump change.
pazsion

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:24:10 PM

Angry

you don't have to sell it

leave it be

please don't give it to some creep that will totally ruin it

as is it, does not need any maintance or support unless something breaks for some strange reason. you can literally walk away and do whatever you want to do, and we can play the game and bring more people and profit into it.

The game aspect (version 3.0?) will take time anyway and should be added to the website later as an additional feature or alternative way to play the game.

It would likely be best for the users if this thread was deleted and you go do what you need to..

Hire some good trusted people to progress things along and keep you updated so that it doesn't get all snaggle toothed and fracked up by someone thinking they own it and can do what they wish with your domain and our hardwork and investments.... to sell this off without re-imbursement to all the users would be a betrayal of trust. opening yourself and others to major trolling =-c and other future issues.

this sux =-c  Huh Lips sealed Undecided Cry
PhoenixCR

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:23:02 AM

Angry

leave it be

as is it, does not need any maintance or support unless something breaks for some strange reason. you can literally walk away and do whatever you want to do, and we can play the game and bring more people and profit into it.

The game aspect (version 3.0?) will take time anyway and should be added to the website later as an additional feature or alternative way to play the game.

It would likely be best for the users if this thread was deleted and you go do what you need to..

Hire some good trusted people to progress things along and keep you updated so that it doesn't get all snaggle toothed and fracked up by someone thinking they own it and can do what they wish with your domain and our hardwork and investments.... to sell this off without re-imbursement to all the users would be a betrayal of trust. opening yourself and others to major trolling =-c and other future issues.

"Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"

Sounds like a bogus testimonial praising the creep and calling the legitimate ones the creep. lol
Mawo123

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:47:41 PM

Angry

leave it be

"Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"

Sounds like a bogus testimonial praising the creep and calling the legitimate ones the creep. lol

You made an account just to bash mybitmine? 
smeagol001

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:29:19 PM

as far as i know admin does make the transactions manually in the background but because he is missing or something no payments are done. if you send btc to your game it wont reach too i think?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: