Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: staff of LocalBitCoins = cloud of suspicion  (Read 1462 times)
hingleMC (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 11:21:47 AM

If the actual staff of LocalBitCoins.com was guilty of criminal activity (seizing my funds under false pretenses) - would the government of Finland give a flying fuck about me? if I reached out to them?

I assume I have no recourse in the entire universe here. Apart from flying to Finland myself and having a chat with them at their office. Which I very much would do over an amount of money lesser than a plane ticket. Because principals.

come on

NO recourse whatsoever?

(the boring details below this line):
-------------------------------
I hereby allege that the staff of LocalBitCoins.com has stolen from me 1.8 bitcoins. They put my account HINGLET on "forced holiday" and eventually killed the account so that I cannot even log in.

I used to receive automated-response emails to my frantic inquiries. Now I don't even get that. 

I'm in disbelief but that seemingly legitimate website just stole my money with 100% impunity.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:03:16 PM

I would suggest you to collect as much evidence you can, contact a lawyer and discuss with him how you should legally proceed with your situation before doing anything else.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:03:33 PM

Oh, I didn't know this site was finnish, that's interesting. I thought not many Finns knew about bitcoins, at least not from what it looks like around here.
safe888

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 04:05:06 AM

Wink :)hello !we must obey the forum legal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: