Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *FOR FREEDOM* Clothes | Custom Top Quality Clothes | PRINTS Made to Order  (Read 353 times)
st4nl3y (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:03:57 PM

I am offering top quality clothes for Bitcoin, it is our own brand F3D (For freedom) which is becoming quite popular amongst young and older people. These are thick washproof fabric clothes with quality swollen flex prints, not cheap chinese products. EU production and distribution. Available in all sizes and various colors.

Few recent projects:

F3D Prices example on single orders:
T-shirts - 90PLN/ 0.0992 BTC (as of this writing)
Tops or Trousers - 150PLN/ 0.1653 BTC (as of this writing)
Jackets - 220PLN/ 0.2421 BTC (as of this writing)
Full Tracksuits - 280PLN/ 0.3085 BTC (as of this writing)

Prices are negotiable depending on order.

Always wanted to make your own clothing line?? I am offering custom prints for t-shirts, tops, hoodies and full tracksuits, same top quality material. Prints are thermal transferred on fabric using different types of swollen flex/flock foil. Clothes are washproof so even after many washes the material will not shrink and prints will not be affected in any way even after 20 washes. I had my tops from this sewing factory for years and everything still looks brand new (as long as you don't wash in 100 C LOL) The way this works is you give me all details (type, size, color, quantity) and print designs in A3/A4/A5 format I then create example project for you to view/edit, we agree on price and start production. Prices are negotiable and dependent on order. For any questions or more info just contact me via PM.     

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: