Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HERO member try to scam something thats i gifted him  (Read 488 times)
Bizparkinvites (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:42:34 PM

What happend :

I did offer  a free invite for a music tracker to this user here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=218888

He did confirm that he got the invite and now he try to get a second one and claim that his email have an extra "e" at the end, and that his old one was hacked

Here he tell me his email :

See his pm where he Confirm he got it :

Received thanks bro will leave a post on your thread to confirm  Smiley

Today he claim that now it not works and if i can give him a new one :

Dude just clicked on the link and got an error like last time "error occurred"

Then he claim  the mail is not his but he did signup  :

Nope that ain't me my email has an extra e because that email was hacked recently.

He did signup on the site :

Nobitcoinlee@gmail.com   fishyfingers   2015-10-03 19:12:26   2015-10-04 12:32:17

Ok it's not a real scam but a fishy and lame try to get a new one, i told him for a second one i need money he ask me how much i tell him $5, and he says he is broke and try to get a new one by giving me good reviews

Alright how about I put in a good word on your thread then can I have an account ?

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shield

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:54:16 PM

What happend :

I did offer  a free invite for a music tracker to this user here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=218888

He did confirm that he got the invite and now he try to get a second one and claim that his email have an extra "e" at the end, and that his old one was hacked

Here he tell me his email :

See his pm where he Confirm he got it :

Received thanks bro will leave a post on your thread to confirm  Smiley

Today he claim that now it not works and if i can give him a new one :

Dude just clicked on the link and got an error like last time "error occurred"

Then he claim  the mail is not his but he did signup  :

Nope that ain't me my email has an extra e because that email was hacked recently.

He did signup on the site :

Nobitcoinlee@gmail.com   fishyfingers   2015-10-03 19:12:26   2015-10-04 12:32:17

Ok it's not a real scam but a fishy and lame try to get a new one, i told him for a second one i need money he ask me how much i tell him $5, and he says he is broke and try to get a new one by giving me good reviews

Alright how about I put in a good word on your thread then can I have an account ?
I think he tried to get more free accounts from you using cheap tricks
IMO this is a kind of scam attempt and he deserves a negative feedback
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: