Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (9+ BTC paid) LongTermPaying.com - Unique 114% Return with Automatic Withdrawals  (Read 7168 times)
glorytime

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:03:31 PM

Admin, I sent bitcoins. Now when I try to do the 'finalizing bitcoins deposit' step, it says it's unable to verify yet. How many confirmations are required for verification on your website. I got 3 confirmations already....   maybe 6 are required?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longtermpaying (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 06:10:07 PM

Admin, I sent bitcoins. Now when I try to do the 'finalizing bitcoins deposit' step, it says it's unable to verify yet. How many confirmations are required for verification on your website. I got 3 confirmations already....   maybe 6 are required?

Your bitcoin deposit(s) may now be in line!

Depending on Blockchain's action of forwarding any bitcoin deposits to our main address are reasons for delayed deposits to your account. Our system checks and reviews all deposits very well so within 1 hour your deposit should be added to your account. If not then please do request live chat or submit a support ticket to get your deposit instantly reviewed and deposited. NO WORRIES as all deposits are handled in the order that was received.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:19:38 PM

Wow, I got my payment with profit - https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/ed6bd9bae20db4157f64a035e77031344158229ae409630a1098b9458a26dbfc

Thanks longtermpaying !
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:34:01 PM

It's paying, got my first withdraw with profit

https://blockchain.info/tx/25d3b6844836b1bc03b9a61eb9bfe3bd702384aa81e664664c046f14798719af
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:54:17 PM

Yeah! I got all my payments!

Reinvesting: https://blockchain.info/es/tx/5f03e9afdbde5331174031de4b2636b9adefebc32808073fb62c672636956a8a

Kind Regards LongTermPaying
glorytime

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:03:55 PM

Nice, I already received my first payout from my investment. This site is promising. Will wait and see if the rest comes in soon too.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:48:54 AM

Reinvesting: https://blockchain.info/es/tx/5f03e9afdbde5331174031de4b2636b9adefebc32808073fb62c672636956a8a

Main Features
- Minimum Deposit 0.005 BTC
- Automatic Bitcoin Withdrawals and Deposits
- Receive 114% in Minutes, Hours or Just Days
- 3% Referral Commission Program
Where did get your screen shot from because the minimum deposit is 0.005btc

JavaLove

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:51:58 AM

Lol I would invest but 114%? Not a lot if you like to invest small, like me, and if I invest big I don't feel like being scammed tonight.

But seriously you guys are putting a lot of trust in this ponzi, reinvesting. The admin says the site will stay online past 2016 which is already a sign the site will scam - but you guys are giving it a lot of momentum which will also increase the run away rate.

Good luck to those who are reinvesting again and again... The site will shut down most likely in the coming weeks.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 05:26:22 AM

Lol I would invest but 114%? Not a lot if you like to invest small, like me, and if I invest big I don't feel like being scammed tonight.

But seriously you guys are putting a lot of trust in this ponzi, reinvesting. The admin says the site will stay online past 2016 which is already a sign the site will scam - but you guys are giving it a lot of momentum which will also increase the run away rate.

Good luck to those who are reinvesting again and again... The site will shut down most likely in the coming weeks.

Please do not speak bad about LongTermPaying if you truly have not done your homework. To call us a soon to be scam while we are PAYING sounds more like a contradiction of our latest activity. As you can see that we are no way the same as other investment sites or threads being that we actually pay you automatically and instantly during new deposits. This is essential to our growth and we are NOT STOPPING. Smiley Smiley

LongTermPaying will indeed be around for the next 2 months entering year 2016 and even 5 years from then. We have the funds, resources and team to run a successful online investment company with 100% prevention of risk or fraud! Smiley

Please review this thread distinguishing LongTermPaying vs other investment projects.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1202072.0

Thank You
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:19:32 AM

look nice investment program here Cheesy
just registered, but is this compatible with XAPO wallet?

longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 06:29:31 AM

look nice investment program here Cheesy
just registered, but is this compatible with XAPO wallet?

We are currently not, we may soon become compatible.
longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 09:52:47 AM

Latest News and Updates

Referral Contest Now Active

Referral Contest Active: October 7th, 2015 - October 23rd, 2015 8:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT)

Exclusive referral contest takes place RIGHT NOW as of October 7th for our clients to kick off and promote LongTermPaying for its desired growth. We are new and will very soon become the next biggest bitcoin investment solution platform for many who simply wants to earn extra bitcoins from their bitcoins. Enjoy earnings with hardly any risk involved with automatic withdrawals daily and 100% fraud protection with our advanced platform and high system security.

First and second place contest winners will be awarded on October 23rd, 2015 on 8:00 AM, which is when the contest will expire. Remember you also receive 3% referral commissions on any referrals bitcoin deposits that you refer to LongTermPaying. Members are able to deposit with automatic withdrawal.

- 0.300000000 BTC First Place Referral Contest Winner
- 0.110000000 BTC Second Place Referral Contest Winner

Promotional banners will be available soon!

View our top referrers list at: https://longtermpaying.com/toprefs.php

ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:08:36 PM

Where did get your screen shot from because the minimum deposit is 0.005btc

That image is from my "automatic withdraws", not my deposits. I made two investments, in the first i got back my deposit and the ROI, and the second is still in the game.

Here is an actual image from my auto-withdrawals:

glorytime

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:16:13 PM

So far so good. I'm receiving regular payouts and got about 50% back so far. It takes some time, but it looks like I will eventually get the full 114% back. Fingers crossed.

Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:27:34 PM

My First try was completed in a day

My second try is 50% so far
longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 02:53:01 AM

My First try was completed in a day

My second try is 50% so far

Yes everyone is noticing and receiving NON-STOP PAYMENTS PAID without the LONG WAIT for FULL EARNINGS!!! Smiley Smiley

- Top Notch Support
- Long Term Earning System
- The ONLY System with Advanced Platform and UNIQUE OF ITS KIND!

Don't waste another second to Join!
JavaLove

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:02:12 AM

Please do not speak bad about LongTermPaying if you truly have not done your homework. To call us a soon to be scam while we are PAYING sounds more like a contradiction of our latest activity. As you can see that we are no way the same as other investment sites or threads being that we actually pay you automatically and instantly during new deposits. This is essential to our growth and we are NOT STOPPING. Smiley Smiley

LongTermPaying will indeed be around for the next 2 months entering year 2016 and even 5 years from then. We have the funds, resources and team to run a successful online investment company with 100% prevention of risk or fraud! Smiley

Please review this thread distinguishing LongTermPaying vs other investment projects.

Thank You

Every single ponzi owner misinterprets me and honestly I have no idea why.

I never called you a scam. I said you're going to scam us. Look, we've all been scammed before by people saying they have an experienced team and will never stop. Remember doublebit.co.in a few weeks ago? Lol yeah they were going to stay online FOREVER.

And to say you'll last 5 years? Lol I guess your lie is really working because people are investing and reinvesting but we know that once the total deposits has increased to an amount you like, you'll shut the program down.

I know you're paying now, most ponzis pay within the first 1-2 weeks of opening. After that they suddenly encounter a blockchain error and poof! They're gone.

I'll post on this forum when it happens. We all know it will and saying your program will last 5 years is just plain desperate.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 04:32:49 AM

Thank You

Every single ponzi owner misinterprets me and honestly I have no idea why.

I never called you a scam. I said you're going to scam us. Look, we've all been scammed before by people saying they have an experienced team and will never stop. Remember doublebit.co.in a few weeks ago? Lol yeah they were going to stay online FOREVER.

And to say you'll last 5 years? Lol I guess your lie is really working because people are investing and reinvesting but we know that once the total deposits has increased to an amount you like, you'll shut the program down.

I know you're paying now, most ponzis pay within the first 1-2 weeks of opening. After that they suddenly encounter a blockchain error and poof! They're gone.

I'll post on this forum when it happens. We all know it will and saying your program will last 5 years is just plain desperate.

Again you are not completing your homework as we are not the same formula of all the other investment businesses. LongTermPaying is incredibly unique and different allowing members to earn much faster with less risk and fraud! Please review our plan more and thread here to see just how different, powerful and exciting LongTermPaying is as a new profitable business. Smiley
glorytime

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:24:53 AM

Payouts are flowing nicely again today, I received three more payments. Thanks admin.

coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:57:25 AM

Good program so far. Hope it keeps sending payouts for a while.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: