Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (9+ BTC paid) LongTermPaying.com - Unique 114% Return with Automatic Withdrawals  (Read 7168 times)
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:41:39 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205226.0

What is it that you really hacked ? Huh

Hey guys!

So, as you can see, project - LongTermPaying.com is very poorly coded. I have managed to find a hole in the web, and I have a copy of database, with all of the users, emails, names, passwords. Basically you can login with every-ones account, and do what ever you like.

I will sell only 1 copy. You may do with the data what ever you like.

PM me if you are interested.
(I can show proof that I have the actual Database)

I hold no responsibility about the actions of the buyer, after the purchase.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WingTsun

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

❖ Bitcoin Enthusiast / Developer ❖

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:53:30 PM

He have a very bad code. Thats the result.

❖ Professional Bitcoin Developer ❖ Ignore the negative feedback ❖
longtermpaying (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 05:04:11 PM

DO NOT WORRY this user has been reported to the BitcoinTalk moderator and is not causing any issues. We have banned the user and deleted is account from our website. The user is only trying to tarnish our name and should be ignored and banned from all sources.

Everything is still running just fine!
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:16:49 PM

DO NOT WORRY this user has been reported to the BitcoinTalk moderator and is not causing any issues. We have banned the user and deleted is account from our website. The user is only trying to tarnish our name and should be ignored and banned from all sources.

Everything is still running just fine!

GOD DAMNT!!!

You have to pay me a penalty in the amount of 0.1 BTC, because all users now know about my personal data - my username, my password and my e-mail.
You must send amount of 0.1 BTC to my wallet - 12gph2cm1zmsX9MFsEhDSoLgqK3boqnZCr
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:20:03 PM

I have one password for all sites, it may now be dangerous for me?  Huh Grin
longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 05:29:56 PM

DO NOT worry guys the user is banned from never being able to access our website ever again. This user cannot access the website anymore plus we have our support team highly monitoring the user for IP address change and more.

All clients now upon accessing your account you are prompt for a new password update. This is mandatory apart of our security reach and our precautions we must take against ANY accusations!
Vasilich

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:30:19 PM

They deceived us, their site is unsafe... We depart from them.

Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:50:28 PM

Well I can consider that email adres is burnt now  Roll Eyes
longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 06:07:08 PM

DO NOT worry guys the user is banned from never being able to access our website ever again. This user cannot access the website anymore plus we have our support team highly monitoring the user for IP address change and more.

All clients now upon accessing your account you are prompt for a new password update. This is mandatory apart of our security reach and our precautions we must take against ANY accusations!

You can not ban me, that's first. I can access the web-site with no issues.
Second. Consider your project dead. No sane person will deposit money in a web-site, full of security holes. BTW, I gave you a chance to avoid all this Wink

Do NOT believe this user as they CANNOT access our website EVER AGAIN. Our programmers have taken high pre-cautions against the user and any recent holes he have been able to digest. We will no longer respond to this member or his comments as we are for sure this user is not allowed back onto our website. Our IP watcher shows this user trying to access the website STILL and is redirected to another back to Google as apart of the user banning.

New update has also been posted in the news section of the LongTermPaying website.
https://longtermpaying.com/news.php

Stroto

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:10:45 PM

And what are you going to do about or do for the users that got their details exposed?
glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:16:08 PM

And what are you going to do about or do for the users that got their details exposed?

If you haven't done so already, change your account info on other websites if you happen to have used the same info.

And learn your lesson never to use the same account info for any site twice. That will keep you safe from harm. That's all you can do at this point.

I hope this site can recover from this and fix their security issues because I got some coins into this too and I haven't ROIed yet.

Stroto

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:20:36 PM

If you haven't done so already, change your account info on other websites if you happen to have used the same info.

And learn your lesson never to use the same account info for any site twice. That will keep you safe from harm. That's all you can do at this point.

yeah yeah I know I never use the same stuff twice so no problem, I just wonder what LongTermPaying is going to do about it. Least he could do is make a depo on their website in said accounts
longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 06:45:06 PM

Guys please review our latest news and updates as we have resolved this issue at hand first by requiring our clients on updating/changing their account password. The user is NO LONGER ABLE TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE and we have reported this user to the BitcoinTalk moderators. We assure you a promise NOTHING LIKE THIS can and will EVER happen again. Our support team and programmer(s) is monitoring our system much more closely with even denying access from any third-party software or applications that can also access websites.  

We are an awesome team offering top-notch dedication and support to keep all our members happy and earning for a very long time. We don't expect things to be nice like candy all the time, but with an super team behind the LongTermPaying business, you can still rest worry free knowing that honest people are running an advance online earning business. Smiley

Latest Status: (HOORAYY AND PAYING FAST) Smiley
Statistics:
Days Online: 7   Total Clients: 244   Total Deposits: 2.61670681 BTC   Total Withdrawals: 2.183917362 BTC

Vasilich

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:53:24 PM

Latest Status: (HOORAYY AND PAYING FAST) Smiley
Statistics:
Days Online: 7   Total Clients: 244   Total Deposits: 2.61670681 BTC   Total Withdrawals: 2.183917362 BTC

Why can not we see remittances (transactions) all users to personally make sure that your statistics is real?
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:53:35 PM

Ok, "awesome team",  when are you going to finally add my missing deposit of 0.018 BTC?  

It has been a whopping 48 hours now and still nothing, despite your promise to resolve it in 24 hours.

Are you planning to fix this, or just steal my coins?

longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 07:01:20 PM

Ok, "awesome team",  when are you going to finally add my missing deposit of 0.018 BTC?  

It has been a whopping 48 hours now and still nothing, despite your promise to resolve it in 24 hours.

Hmmm not showing any pending deposits with that amount. Please open a live chat with the bitcoin address you sent deposit too and also your account e-mail address. If you have not contacted support or created a live support chat please do so now and this should be fixed instantly. This may was caused by issues in Blockchain recently as many withdrawal transactions got returned back to us which causing us to have to resend them out again ALONG with slow deposits confirmations.

Just open a chat or support ticket and it will be handled/investigated instantly.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:03:12 PM

Help me Cry microsoft send me a mesage that some IP at US open my mail ( i am in France), i don´t know if it has something to do with this and i just know how to google and invest bitcoins . What must i do? Please help

coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:05:03 PM

Hmmm not showing any pending deposits with that amount. Please open a live chat with the bitcoin address you sent deposit too and also your account e-mail address. If you have not contacted support or created a live support chat please do so now and this should be fixed instantly. This may was caused by issues in Blockchain recently as many withdrawal transactions got returned back to us which causing us to have to resend them out again ALONG with slow deposits confirmations.

Just open a chat or support ticket and it will be handled/investigated instantly.

Look, I HAVE talked to you already on live chat TWO DAYS AGO, AND I even posted the chat log in this thread!!  I gave you my account e-mail address AND txid in that chat.

Anyway, I will contact you ONE MORE TIME in live chat.

Also, not only my deposit is missing, but also some payouts were never processed but 'rejected by node': https://blockchain.info/tx/1caa863f9c2cd957a0365e3273f1f2dc8103d0bd59c384dd27c5c8a2d6b6c645

It's a mess.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:07:30 PM

Help me Cry microsoft send me a mesage that some IP at US open my mail ( i am in France), i don´t know if it has something to do with this and i just know how to google and invest bitcoins . What must i do? Please help

Change you passwords as soon as poss, if you cannot get access, use another e-mail and send your details to your e-mail provider, they should sort it for you.

Also see this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205226.0

And its gone.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:18:42 PM

Thanks, you were kind, wish you the best

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: