Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 106k deaths/y per prescriptions pills / hero+coke+amphet only 1/3 of death  (Read 302 times)
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:15:15 PM

This a funny issue. I let from the side that natural plant are safe.

but first the defcon 1: I am in DEFCON 1 against Joseph Biderman and all his known and unknown offsprings. One day they will understand.

Now the fun part, I have 0 problems with people suiciding themselves with prescription drugs. this is so fun, because as long as there is no compulsory (or forced) drugging I don't see a problem. If someone is too stupid to understand that legality doesn't make it right, and believe the perfect designed marketing plans and doesn't want to read the NOTICE that are FULLY TRANSPARENT, they are a waste of space. they would be the same idiots, low lives voting for obama, and wanting to destroy the Constitution and Bills of Rights. So it's the war, the best one, done under the guise of helping, being a good doctor Cheesy, I AM LOVIN IT. there is no mercy with such fools.

My problem with Joseph Biderman is that he uses the war tricks on children, I know that parents that are fooled by such easy tricks shouldn't be allowed to live, even less reproduce, however I still think that the CHILDREN ARE INNOCENTS (in this case). they didn't ask to come from such low lives.

Now what makes me LAUGH even more is that our little thin slave, aka this potus 44 will NEVER tell a word, and his muppets neithers, they are so deep in their OBAMACARE which ISN'T IN THE CONSTITUTION (CONTRARY TO THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS) that I don't think they deserve any MERCY...

CONCLUSION I think it's very important for the pharma business to start massive campaign to PUT ALL DEMOCRATS under PILLS, a lot, to their death. it would be beautiful, killed by their own stupidity.

I know that what I write seems a little bit hardcore for low lives muppets, those that believe in the white dress... but you are such pickers. I don't see a reason to consider you reasonable.

(and I am sure 106k is way beyond the truth... Cheesy)

/rant off.

most of you are muppets that were given a certificate of intelligence Cheesy, and worst you believed it.

sorry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:45:49 AM

how many do you take? I don't think that bitcointalk user can be that stupid to trust a so called "psy"doctor... but maybe a downbeaten sjw is here...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: