Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My naivete has partially been cured  (Read 1064 times)
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 02:17:06 PM

I can recognize a scammer in real life much easier with the help of altcoin scams endured over two years. I would like to thank the community for fucking me over on purpose again and again, or at least trying to do so. These lessons will never be forgotten. Thank you.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:23:37 PM

I can recognize a scammer in real life much easier with the help of altcoin scams endured over two years. I would like to thank the community for fucking me over on purpose again and again, or at least trying to do so. These lessons will never be forgotten. Thank you.

LOL nice...same here. Good point.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:38:25 PM

I hear ya.. things have gotten worse since the explosion with Bitcoin back when BTC was under $50 a coin.
Once the crowd came in the dregs of the planet came in and made this stuff ugly.

I have said many times people should look up on the internet other scams for the stories.
A lot of the coin crap (digital Ponzi scheme tokens) is just like a multi-level marketing scheme.
I was reading some before via Google and I swear you could have exchanged the product with a coin.. same scammy behavior.
..predators  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:25:45 PM

Spoetnik ! Thats the second post of yours I've seen tonight......have some beer!

And, if you're looking for a fun-filled scam:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1181883.0

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
bcdev

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:34:17 AM

@HCLivess:
You're welcome!
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:18:19 PM

I also learnt some important lessons while trading altcoins. If the promises are too good to be true, it is most likely a fake one.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: