Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:25:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have anyone on your ignore list?  (Read 1909 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:40:23 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 07:30:20 AM by codishmumu

I took everyone off of it, because what is the use of it if I can still see their posts on the first page, and they can still see mine and post in them...ugh.

I'm sorry to anyone that I could have offended I guess. I just don't want any trouble cause I deal with that enough with my silly niece.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:27:04 AM

Yep. No more ignoring people. Say what you want, just be respectful is all I ever ask.
walter3211

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:34:34 AM

I don't ignore any one! Why should I? Ppl can speak whatever they like. If I don't like their replies ,I just skip their comments.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:36:16 AM

I don't ignore any one! Why should I? Ppl can speak whatever they like. If I don't like their replies ,I just skip their comments.
You're new, so you may not know how mentally draining this site gets if you're somebody who wants to be a big brand name on this site, but isn't studying technology.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:25:09 AM

I have 1,539 users on my ignore list. You're number 1,494. The use of it is that I no longer have to put up with your arrant nonsense. For someone who doesn't want any trouble, you sure go out of your way to create it.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:27:53 AM

i have nobody on my censor list because i think self-censorship is one of the worst thing someone can do.

some people are really given me a hard time though Wink

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:27:58 AM

I have 1,539 users on my ignore list. You're number 1,494. The use of it is that I no longer have to put up with your arrant nonsense. For someone who doesn't want any trouble, you sure go out of your way to create it.
What did I do?
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:28:49 AM

i have nobody on my censor list because i think self-censorship is one of the worst thing someone can do.

Are you implying I did something to you though
onemorexmr

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:30:37 AM

nope that was not directed to you
(but i ignore most of your threads manually)

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:33:25 AM

Then why are you posting in this thread if you ignore me...

I'm having so much fun talking to you.
onemorexmr

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:35:34 AM

i said i ignore most of your threads. that implies that i dont ignore all...
its just if i want to see a horny chick i go out and dont visit bitcointalk.

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:48:56 AM

i said i ignore most of your threads. that implies that i dont ignore all...
its just if i want to see a horny chick i go out and dont visit bitcointalk.
Aw, I'm so sorry you don't like me. Feel free to ignore my threads and not post in them. It's really not like I can help when I'm horny. Now if you excuse me, everyone wants to know about my degree so I gotta snapshot it, but it's in another language anyway so it wouldn't even matter, but okay.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 11:55:16 AM

Codi, are you going to post your degree with your name blacked out, or what?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:58:49 AM

What did I do?

• You're a hypocrite. You complain that others deleting your posts or blocking your PMs is "censorship" (it isn't, by the way), yet every one of your own threads is self-moderated and you delete posts that don't agree with your opinions.
  • You're a liar. Your claims of expertise in various fields are not only extremely implausible, the content of your posts betray a profound ignorance of those fields. Nobody believes anything you have to say, and you don't need to be a psychologist to figure out why.
  • You tried to buy trust, then acted surprised people called you on it.
  • You make unreasonable demands of others, then get upset when they don't comply.
  • You bump your threads incessantly, which is so annoying there is actually a rule against it.
  • You make posts about your sex life that nobody wants to hear about.
  • The rest of your posts are almost always entirely without useful or even sensible content.
  • You keep doing these things despite being asked not to.
  • All in all, you're selfish, immature, and so obnoxious that nobody wants to deal with your crap.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:12:30 PM

I think that is a loaded question, "Do you have anyone on your ignore list?" After all, if you have less than two people on your list, what makes you think you have a list at all?

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:38:21 PM

What did I do?

• You're a hypocrite. You complain that others deleting your posts or blocking your PMs is "censorship" (it isn't, by the way), yet every one of your own threads is self-moderated and you delete posts that don't agree with your opinions.
  • You're a liar. Your claims of expertise in various fields are not only extremely implausible, the content of your posts betray a profound ignorance of those fields. Nobody believes anything you have to say, and you don't need to be a psychologist to figure out why.
  • You tried to buy trust, then acted surprised people called you on it.
  • You make unreasonable demands of others, then get upset when they don't comply.
  • You bump your threads incessantly, which is so annoying there is actually a rule against it.
  • You make posts about your sex life that nobody wants to hear about.
  • The rest of your posts are almost always entirely without useful or even sensible content.
  • You keep doing these things despite being asked not to.
  • All in all, you're selfish, immature, and so obnoxious that nobody wants to deal with your crap.

Okay.

1. I'm not a hypocrite. I believe in censorship. I even said I did. I believe in censorship when people are posting rude and unnecessary commentary because it is a form of cyberbullying. I am okay with censoring cruelty, not constructive criticism. There's a difference between the two.

2. I would never say my posts reflect or deny my knowledge consistently. I don't want to consistently portray myself as a person that is very serious most of the time. It isn't the personality I want when I'm home. If I had to come home and be serious with myself, it'd feel as though living was 100% work. I do believe adults should work 85% of the time, but not always. Sometimes I find it healthy to calm down, let loose, and not make every situation serious. In fact, I'm not even taking this serious. I just find it as free entertainment for anyone witnessing, and so on. I had to laugh and relax to make my niece comfortable around me, and let her see that I'm not always a serious person. I'm sorry if it bothers you.

3. I did not exactly buy trust, or attempt to. I just said that I was willing to hand out selfies of me holding a sign or posing in a specific position for free. Then I said that I wanted a positive trust vote after the transaction. I never said giving me a trust vote was mandatory if somebody wanted a picture. I see now why it was wrong, and I apologized for it. I will admit at first that I was surprised about being called out for it. But when thegr33k sat me down and explained the rule not to, it all made sense and I felt foolish after doing it. At the time, I didn't think it was wrong because I knew I wasn't paying money for a vote, or scamming anyone out of their money. I made a mistake. Humans do that sometimes.

4. I'm trying to figure out when I ever did that. Give an example of me demanding something?

5. Yeah. I bumped my threads a lot and now I see that this is also wrong, and I won't do it ever again. It's not like I was told what not to do when I joined.

6. Some people are curious about my sex life. Some people are not. It's not against forum rules to post about a sexual topic as long as I post an NSFW tag. If you don't like it, just don't click on it and upset yourself even more.

7. That's just based off of your own personal belief. Some people actually find my posts useful. For example, my post about my ideas to broaden and advertise bitcoins in an effort to educate the younger generation of this currency was strongly welcomed.

8. Actually, I didn't know bumping so many times was wrong. I'm stopping today. When I was told not to directly ask for trust, I stopped that too.

9. Really? I'm selfish? I don't really believe a person that's selfish would give out free jewelry. Scroll to the bottom.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197410.20

I'm obnoxious? Well okay. You don't want to deal with my "crap"? Uh...okay. You're contradicting yourself by posting to me.

And hey I'd snap a photo of my degree if my phone will stop with the messages every time you guys keep posting to me. I get alerts straight to my phone, I type with my phone, and I take pictures with my phone. As soon as my phone stops going off, snapping a photo will not be interrupted.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:42:58 PM

And still no boobs...

Where is posted "her" sex life?

By the way, I have some peoples on ignore list. Why not?
I just don't see the point. At first I did. Now I don't.
dragansk1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:52:03 PM

I don`t have. My ignore list is empty yet Smiley
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:48:16 PM

1. I'm not a hypocrite. I believe in censorship. I even said I did. I believe in censorship when people are posting rude and unnecessary commentary because it is a form of cyberbullying. I am okay with censoring cruelty, not constructive criticism. There's a difference between the two.
Unlike victims of actual cyberbullying, you're here by choice. You voluntarily joined this community, and knew (or ought to have known) its standards of behaviour and the types of people who are tolerated here. If you don't like it here, you are free to leave at any time.

2. I would never say my posts reflect or deny my knowledge consistently. I don't want to consistently portray myself as a person that is very serious most of the time.
Your posts do not reflect any knowledge beyond that of how to pound on a keyboard. There is a difference between "not being very serious" and "behaving like a child".

I made a mistake. Humans do that sometimes.
Humans sometimes learn from their mistakes.

4. I'm trying to figure out when I ever did that. Give an example of me demanding something?
For example, the demands you made of Vod.

5. Yeah. I bumped my threads a lot and now I see that this is also wrong, and I won't do it ever again. It's not like I was told what not to do when I joined.
You're supposed to read the rules before you join.

6. Some people are curious about my sex life. Some people are not. It's not against forum rules to post about a sexual topic as long as I post an NSFW tag. If you don't like it, just don't click on it and upset yourself even more.
Some people are curious about what I've been eating recently but I don't make several threads a day about it. Or bump and rename the same thread; it's hard to tell when you're involved. Save that shit for social media.

7. That's just based off of your own personal belief. Some people actually find my posts useful.
The vast majority of your posts are not useful to anyone.

9. Really? I'm selfish? I don't really believe a person that's selfish would give out free jewelry. Scroll to the bottom.

You're not giving out free jewellery, you're selling it for profit. Why do you lie?

I'm obnoxious? Well okay. You don't want to deal with my "crap"? Uh...okay. You're contradicting yourself by posting to me.
Sometimes I do things I don't want to do in the hope of benefiting other people. I don't expect you to understand why. This behaviour is indeed contradictory to a selfish person, but not to me.

And hey I'd snap a photo of my degree if my phone will stop with the messages every time you guys keep posting to me. I get alerts straight to my phone, I type with my phone, and I take pictures with my phone. As soon as my phone stops going off, snapping a photo will not be interrupted.
That's what aeroplane mode's for.

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 03:11:12 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 03:33:06 PM by codishmumu

Unlike victims of actual cyberbullying, you're here by choice. You voluntarily joined this community, and knew (or ought to have known) its standards of behaviour and the types of people who are tolerated here. If you don't like it here, you are free to leave at any time.

2. I would never say my posts reflect or deny my knowledge consistently. I don't want to consistently portray myself as a person that is very serious most of the time.
Your posts do not reflect any knowledge beyond that of how to pound on a keyboard. There is a difference between "not being very serious" and "behaving like a child".

I made a mistake. Humans do that sometimes.
Humans sometimes learn from their mistakes.

For example, the demands you made of Vod.

You're supposed to read the rules before you join.

Some people are curious about what I've been eating recently but I don't make several threads a day about it. Or bump and rename the same thread; it's hard to tell when you're involved. Save that shit for social media.

7. That's just based off of your own personal belief. Some people actually find my posts useful.
The vast majority of your posts are not useful to anyone.

You're not giving out free jewellery, you're selling it for profit. Why do you lie?

Sometimes I do things I don't want to do in the hope of benefiting other people. I don't expect you to understand why. This behaviour is indeed contradictory to a selfish person, but not to me.

That's what aeroplane mode's for.
And just like Vod, you only respond to some of my post, then intentionally leave out the rest. You're acting so much like him. Hm. And yeah this is cyberbullying. Everyone who is cyberbullied willingly joined a site. Not to be harassed. I don't know why what I do with my life is so threatening to you. Like you'll die if i'm here. It's funny to me, so I'm not mad.

If you don't like me, don't post in my threads. And yeah, humans make mistakes and I learned from mine. I don't have time for this. I have another phone conference. And airplane mode is when I'm on a plane. And yeah, I gave out free jewelry to that man. He bought one necklace, then I gave two to him freely.

Ugh. If you don't like me, don't post in my threads. You said it yourself. You're free to not post in my threads if you don't like me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: