Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Am I the only person on this site that had a sexy pictures scandal?  (Read 2422 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 08:40:47 AM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

And that moment when two moderators don't like you! What did I ever do to any of you? My feelings are genuinely hurt!

Note to everyone:  This is not self moderated, so feel free to post what you like - it will not be deleted.

codishmumu - I started this new thread as per your wishes.  You seem to be genuinely confused, and I want to help.

Your posts are being deleted because they are insubstantial and contribute nothing to the conversation.  Many of your posts are less than a minute apart - certainly not enough time to read the thread.  You are also necro posting on threads many months old with useless garbage.

Also, you are allowed to bump your own threads once every 24 hours.  You are bumping your threads every 2-3 hours.  This is not fair to everyone else who has threads in this section - their feelings are probably genuinely hurt as well!

Bumping threads include:

1) Adding an additional post after your own post with no new information, to bump it to the top
2) Deleting your post and posting the exact same thing, to bump it to the top.

Now that you know the rules, you can avoid having your posts reported and deleted.  If you want to be an outstanding member of our community, you should play by the rules.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
codishmumu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:50:23 AM

You do know I took you off my ignore right...you could have just posted in my thread instead of spamming the same topic.

And I'm sorry. I didn't know the rules. I just jumped right in, and felt like as long as I didn't do any scamming which I would never do, my situation would be okay.

As for you manipulating my posts to make me look bad just because I deleted a post where you said I had a "horrible rash", that's childish to me. I just want to put this in the past. You should have messaged this to me instead of posting it on the forums to cause drama and give us both attention.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 08:53:00 AM

You do know I took you off my ignore right...you could have just posted there instead of spamming the same topic.

And I'm sorry. I didn't know the rules. I just jumped right in, and felt like as long as I didn't do any scamming which I would never do, my situation would be okay.

I'm sorry, but every single time I have posted in any of your threads, you have deleted it instantly.  No matter what I said.

I did warn you several times that what you were doing was breaking the rules, but again, you deleted it instantly.

Now that you know, hopefully you won't have any more of your posts deleted.

And I'll be happy to post in your threads instead of starting new ones, if you don't self moderate and delete instantly.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
codishmumu

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:58:23 AM

You do know I took you off my ignore right...you could have just posted there instead of spamming the same topic.

I'm sorry, but every single time I have posted in any of your threads, you have deleted it instantly.  No matter what I said.

I did warn you several times that what you were doing was breaking the rules, but again, you deleted it instantly.

Now that you know, hopefully you won't have any more of your posts deleted.

And I'll be happy to post in your threads instead of starting new ones, if you don't self moderate and delete instantly.   Smiley
Message me instead please and we can talk.
codishmumu

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:59:08 AM

Also, lock this thread.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 09:02:24 AM

Last time I messaged you, you tried to blackmail me.  You understand if I want to keep everything in the open, right?  

Also, lock this thread.

I notice you like to get the last word in, then lock the thread to further discussion.   Undecided

Can we not just have one place where people can chat about their issues with you, and get them resolved?

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 09:17:58 AM

Okay, I think both of your posts are off topic here.  I believe we are supposed to be talking about the pictures that keep being posted.  It would be nice to figure out how they are getting access to those pictures, and what can we do to prevent it?  And...in my defense....that was not a real sheep in that picture.

Anyway...can we keep this discussion on topic so that we can resolve our issues please.
codishmumu

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:20:37 AM

Last time I messaged you, you tried to blackmail me.  You understand if I want to keep everything in the open, right?  

Also, lock this thread.

I notice you like to get the last word in, then lock the thread to further discussion.   Undecided

Can we not just have one place where people can chat about their issues with you, and get them resolved?
But no one really has an issue with me, except you.

Also, I never actually blackmailed you. All I said was if you delete my vote, I'd delete yours. I also remember saying if you keep posting about me, I'll prove that you went through my post history to manipulate my posts, which you yourself already proved. You also proved to dislike me because I deleted that post you made in my selfie thread where you said I had a "horrible rash".

I screencapped you when you said " I don't hate you. I just don't like your censorship", proving you just didn't like me because I deleted a post that hurt my feelings.

If you're so worried about me blackmailing you, screencap it. You've hurt me by manipulating my posts, but I have actual evidence of you proving my point. I've decided I won't post it though, because it'll make me a hypocrite. If I don't want people making me look bad, I shouldn't do it to others. Even if they did it to me first.

So come on. Let's just talk in private about this.
codishmumu

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:21:34 AM

Okay, I think both of your posts are off topic here.  I believe we are supposed to be talking about the pictures that keep being posted.  It would be nice to figure out how they are getting access to those pictures, and what can we do to prevent it?  And...in my defense....that was not a real sheep in that picture.

Anyway...can we keep this discussion on topic so that we can resolve our issues please.
What...the...actual....

What sheep...?!
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:27:13 AM

You're forgetting me and other guys who gave you a negative trust. At any rate vod I think this discussion should belong in her/his reputation thread instead of making a new one in off-topic, and not discussing about the title you have posted, just saying.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 09:28:37 AM

What...the...actual....

What sheep...?!

It was photoshopped!!!
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 09:29:11 AM

You're wrong again - you are getting quite the reputation around here.

If you are serious about becoming a part of this community, you need to address your actions ASAP.
   Undecided

seems to buying trust, blackmailing others and manipulating/deleting posts which are not in her(not sure its a she though) favour.

Yup she seems to be quite retarded TBH.

What a weirdo fella, I think she needs some attention bragging out about her fetish stuff.

Something isn't right about "her". Thought she was either just trolling at first with all the shit threads or gearing up for a scam. How or why someone would stumble across this forum and then sign up when they have no idea or interest in bitcoin is baffling. If she is also a psychologist I don't think it's a good idea to try earn a bit of cash by flashing guys on the net. Not gonna go well for your career when those pics or vids resurface and your co-workers and clients find them (though I don't believe her story in the first place).

Codishmama/papa/homo/lesbo/tranny is an Attention Whore period.

I thought it was funny for a while. Now, its just sad.

All good comments. I had the luxury of speaking to him / her about as straight as a spoon. A scam of some sort is a brewing.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 09:32:17 AM

At any rate vod I think this discussion should belong in her/his reputation thread instead of making a new one in off-topic, and not discussing about the title you have posted, just saying.

This was the only way to get her attention, unfortunately.  She deletes every message I post in her threads, and she is not responding to issues in her reputation thread.

Now that she is communicating and realizes she is doing wrong, it is my sincere hope she can merge into the community.  I have nothing against her, save for the buying trust and blackmail attempt.  But I am only one guy on this forum, and she may have better success with others.

codishmumu

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:35:33 AM

At any rate vod I think this discussion should belong in her/his reputation thread instead of making a new one in off-topic, and not discussing about the title you have posted, just saying.

This was the only way to get her attention, unfortunately.  She deletes every message I post in her threads, and she is not responding to issues in her reputation thread.

Now that she is communicating and realizes she is doing wrong, it is my sincere hope she can merge into the community.  I have nothing against her, save for the buying trust and blackmail attempt.  But I am only one guy on this forum, and she may have better success with others.
No it wasn't. You're ignoring the post I made at the top. I said I unblocked you, and you know it.

No, nobody really has much of a problem with me except you. Sure they say hateful comments here and there. They haven't exactly made it their crusade to oust me though, which you have. You're the only one doing that.
codishmumu

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:37:16 AM

What...the...actual....

What sheep...?!

It was photoshopped!!!
What are you talking about
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:39:05 AM

No, nobody really has much of a problem with me except you.
Hey, whatever you do don't forget me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195242.0 . Only vod is getting the credit here  Cheesy , or do you have me on your ignore as well?
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 09:40:56 AM

No it wasn't. You're ignoring the post I made at the top. I said I unblocked you, and you know it.

Actually, I don't know what you have on your ignore list.  I don't know if you've unblocked me.  All I know is you are deleting all my messages as soon as I post them and giving a giant middle finger to the community.

Ignore the sheep comments - it was a joke.

Are you willing to admit now that you lied about being a prodigy psychologist that graduated three years ahead of her class?   Wink

codishmumu

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:43:15 AM

Actually, I don't know what you have on your ignore list.  I don't know if you've unblocked me.  All I know is you are deleting all my messages as soon as I post them and giving a giant middle finger to the community.

Ignore the sheep comments - it was a joke.

Are you willing to admit now that you lied about being a prodigy psychologist that graduated three years ahead of her class?   Wink
No, because I did not lie if I proved myself to thegr33k.
codishmumu

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:44:18 AM

Come on, let's just talk in private. Screencap everything I say.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 09:45:02 AM

No, because I did not lie if I proved myself to thegr33k.

How did you prove to thegr33k you were a prodigy psychologist that graduated three years ahead of her class?

You just showed him you have boobs, proving you were a woman.  Billions of women are not psychologists.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: