Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin shopping site Royale Tech  (Read 463 times)
Carterwyang (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:25:46 AM

Hi guys I know it's been a while since I've posted, please forgive me for that, anyways unto the fun stuff I made a store and every product in the store can be bought with bitcoins, we offer free international and domestic shipping on almost all our products and we have a wide range of products to offer.

Come check us out at www.wyangtech.com
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:49:29 AM

Hi guys I know it's been a while since I've posted, please forgive me for that, anyways unto the fun stuff I made a store and every product in the store can be bought with bitcoins, we offer free international and domestic shipping on almost all our products and we have a wide range of products to offer.

Come check us out at www.wyangtech.com
It is a good store with lots of products.I feel the prices are bit too high though Also I didn't find option to pay in bitcoin

Carterwyang (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:26:46 PM

thanks for the feedback, what category of products do you think the price needs to be lowered the most on? also gonna review the checkout process and ensure that it's easy to find the bitcoin checkout option.
Carterwyang (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:37:55 PM

The option to pay in bitcoin appears once you've begun the checkout process, after choosing your shipping method you will be brought to the payment screen here you will see the option to pay with bitcoin. I have added 2 screenshots of this screen for you just check the link below to our fb page. Also guys use this code at checkout to get a discount on your purchases "10OFF"

https://www.facebook.com/wyangtech/posts/1037417296292387
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: