Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:23:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.21 ASAP, Have FULL MEMBER and some torrent invites  (Read 281 times)
samdamnvamp (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:55:02 PM

As thread title says. Have a year old FULL MEMBER acc with good activity, plus I can give you torrent invites of Waffles, Torrentleech, Torrentday, Bitspyder and IPTorrents. All that I have. Need $50 ASAP. Sort of an emergency.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:59:48 PM

As thread title says. Have a year old FULL MEMBER acc with good activity, plus I can give you torrent invites of Waffles, Torrentleech, Torrentday, Bitspyder and IPTorrents. All that I have. Need $50 ASAP. Sort of an emergency.

I have 0.21 available, but it would really depend on the collateral wether or not it covers the loan.
To be honest, chances are slim it's good enough for a 0.21BTC loan. I cannot take invites as collateral, since there's no way to check if they're valid (if i have to check them, i have to use them, invalidating the collateral).

If you want to, you can send me the uid of the collateral account in PM, and i'll make you an offer about how much i can lend you, and for how long...

samdamnvamp (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:05:28 PM

I have 0.21 available, but it would really depend on the collateral wether or not it covers the loan.
To be honest, chances are slim it's good enough for a 0.21BTC loan. I cannot take invites as collateral, since there's no way to check if they're valid (if i have to check them, i have to use them, invalidating the collateral).

If you want to, you can send me the uid of the collateral account in PM, and i'll make you an offer about how much i can lend you, and for how long...

PMing you.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:13:29 PM

Though Full Member account alone might not be able to give you your needed loan but with the torrent invites you might get it however this belong to this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0
samdamnvamp (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:17:50 PM

I see, but I didn't open this thread for loan at first place. But as I need this money urgently, anything that comes to me is a favour of time, I assume.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: