Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:20:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Ebay or AliExpress?  (Read 616 times)
dragansk1 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:22:21 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 04:30:07 PM by dragansk1

I am using the both. For me the both are good because there have a lot of cheap items Smiley Ebay is slightly better than AliExpress because there we can create our store and we can use for buying and selling. We can use AliExpress only for buying. On Ebay we can use only paypal, but on AliExpress we can use our credit card.

What are you think?  What is better internet web pages for online shopping (buying or selling) ? AliExpress or Ebay? What are you using? Is it safe payment on Ebay and Aliexpress?

smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:33:20 PM

I am using the both. For me the both are good because there have a lot of cheap items Smiley Ebay is slightly better than AliExpress because there we can create our store and we can use for buying and selling. We can use AliExpress only for buying. On Ebay we can use only paypal, but on AliExpress we can use our credit card.

What are you think?  What is better internet web pages for online shopping (buying or selling) ? AliExpress or Ebay? What are you using? Is it safe payment on Ebay and Aliexpress?

Firstly i think that you have posted in wrong board here.
Secondly i use mostly aliexpress because there are lots of cheap stuff.
It takes a lot to be delivered but it worth the time, the buyer protections is good and they refund you if you do not receive your stuff.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 02:34:30 PM

Pls move it to the following section : Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Service Discussion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0

I would rather use Aliexpress since they have less limitation in terms of shipping and offer more payment methods Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jordanovmkd

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:57:16 PM

I am using Ebay mostly because it is much more better and more quality site that Aliexpress, it is nothing wrong with aliexpress but ebay is ebay. There i can find everything i want.  Cool
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 03:02:23 PM

Ebay can Be some what more Trusted than Aliexpress , On The other hand Aliexpress has more Stuffs and Far cheaper than Ebay , Ebay andd Aliexpress both Have Awesome Escrow service so you Dont Have to Fear About Returning The shipment.
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:00:55 PM

There are many fake stuff on aliexpress.
We know that most of fake things are produced in china and we should be careful when buying.
The things most of the time are cheaper than ebay, and the shipping is good, but long.
devil11

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:08:15 PM

Both are best,  but i mostly prefer AliExpress. Smiley
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:19:10 PM

Never use both, with eBay, i hate paypal. aliexpress is looks like scam: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.aliexpress.com

I hope openbazaar is open immediately.
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:16:11 PM

Never use both, with eBay, i hate paypal. aliexpress is looks like scam: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.aliexpress.com

I have made 10s of orders in aliexpress and all of them (expect one) were ok.
Only 1 was not delivered so i got my money back, talked with support and everything was solved.
You can try yourself buying something cheap and wait for it, the shipping can take to much time.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:19:59 AM

I have made 10s of orders in aliexpress and all of them (expect one) were ok.
Only 1 was not delivered so i got my money back, talked with support and everything was solved.
You can try yourself buying something cheap and wait for it, the shipping can take to much time.

How much time you got your order?

Also they service is available for my country too, they build a company in my country so i can contact them easily.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: