Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ClaimBitcoin - Android bitcoin faucet app  (Read 4384 times)
HlavacekMichal (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:53:44 PM

We have over 1000 users in just 40 days since launch. I am working like crazy on Jackpot implementation, it should be finished together with new version of the app next week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HlavacekMichal (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:17:30 AM

Hi everyone.

We have finished another week, I sent a payment of almost 0.06 BTC in total just a couple of minutes ago.

If you want to read more statistics, please visit

PAYOUT RUN - WEEK 46 (09/11 - 15/11)

Thank you for claiming, and have a great rest of the weekend.

M.
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:10:27 AM

Nice android app faucet.
I'll just start using it.

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:13:44 AM

Undecided i have installed the app and it says internall server error, not working at moment
HlavacekMichal (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:59:07 AM

Undecided i have installed the app and it says internall server error, not working at moment

Everything should work since I switched servers, there hasn't been any outage since then. Is it still an issue? Could you please send me your address, I will check any potential issue.
HlavacekMichal (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:22:03 AM

Hi all,

we have finished another week, I have already issued the payment an hour ago.
You can read more in the article:

PAYOUT RUN - WEEK 48 (23/11 - 29/11)

The main point is this - we will give 400 satoshis per claim next week  Wink

Have a great week.

M.
HlavacekMichal (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:11:57 AM

Hi all,

we have finished another week of claiming. This week, I have paid over 0,3 BTC to over a 1000 users. It is getting really awesome.
More in the article:

PAYOUT RUN - WEEK 49 (30/11 - 06/12)

Next week, the reward will be 300 satoshis again - but only because of the bitcoin price is hitting $400 once again.

Happy claiming.

M.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:14:11 AM

nice faucet friend Smiley
Good luck
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:38:45 PM

Hi, sorry for waking an old thread, I'd like to know something about your referral program. I refer my friend of your app, but as we were hanging out  together and I thought it'll be easier to search it directly on google play instead of copy and pasting the link into my friend's phone. Thus, I didn't get the referral benefit. Is there a way to make him my referral?

P.s.: I like your app's latest appearance
HlavacekMichal (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:55:22 PM

Hi, sorry for waking an old thread, I'd like to know something about your referral program. I refer my friend of your app, but as we were hanging out  together and I thought it'll be easier to search it directly on google play instead of copy and pasting the link into my friend's phone. Thus, I didn't get the referral benefit. Is there a way to make him my referral?

Hi Miiike,

unfortunately, this is at the moment the only way that works. You can send a direct link right from the app to your friends, which will instantly open Google Play when clicked, which is even faster than searching through the Google Play store. I am confident that this should be the one and only way any app should capture referrals, it's totally bulletproof for both sides. I don't really like solutions where your referrals need to insert some code or similar (they could make typo, or don't fill it at all, it's unreliable).

Thank you for using the app though.
Kind regards,

Michal
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:16:24 AM

Hi Miiike,

unfortunately, this is at the moment the only way that works. You can send a direct link right from the app to your friends, which will instantly open Google Play when clicked, which is even faster than searching through the Google Play store. I am confident that this should be the one and only way any app should capture referrals, it's totally bulletproof for both sides. I don't really like solutions where your referrals need to insert some code or similar (they could make typo, or don't fill it at all, it's unreliable).

Thank you for using the app though.
Kind regards,

Michal

Oh, thanks for your very quick response. Its not like I really concerned about my referral, if I can't get that, its completely ok because at least I've introduced my friend to the world of bitcoin and your generous app.
If I may suggest, maybe you'd like to do what some other faucet do: each user have a certain digit ref. code which can be entered upon friend's signing up. That way, even if someone do what I did (directly go to google play instead of sending a direct link) he still can ask his friend to "please put 123456 on the referral column, its my ref number" and all clear  Wink
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:57:02 AM

Nice looking app. I like getting btc using mobile phone hehe. :

HlavacekMichal (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:40:25 AM

Oh, thanks for your very quick response. Its not like I really concerned about my referral, if I can't get that, its completely ok because at least I've introduced my friend to the world of bitcoin and your generous app.
If I may suggest, maybe you'd like to do what some other faucet do: each user have a certain digit ref. code which can be entered upon friend's signing up. That way, even if someone do what I did (directly go to google play instead of sending a direct link) he still can ask his friend to "please put 123456 on the referral column, its my ref number" and all clear  Wink

I have already expressed my feeling about that kind of system, I don't consider it to be reliable at all (for two reasons mentioned above).
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:09:40 PM

Hadn't got my payment for last week, I deliberately looking for information anywhere and found on playstore's review that the payment system is changed to the 25th every month instead of Sunday every week. They say they got a mail within the app regarding this change, but I didn't receive any notification about it, so I'm not really sure.
Can anybody confirm about this?
HlavacekMichal (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:42:36 PM

Hadn't got my payment for last week, I deliberately looking for information anywhere and found on playstore's review that the payment system is changed to the 25th every month instead of Sunday every week. They say they got a mail within the app regarding this change, but I didn't receive any notification about it, so I'm not really sure.
Can anybody confirm about this?

Hi Miiike,

That's true. You should have received the email, I have sent it to every user. Could you please doublecheck your email within the app?

Thank you.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:51:39 PM

Hi Miiike,

That's true. You should have received the email, I have sent it to every user. Could you please doublecheck your email within the app?

Thank you.

A really fast response, as always. Cheesy
I saw your last activity was about weeks ago, I thought I'll get reply by some other user, but it is the owner himself that answers. Thank you.

Yes, I've checked the "letter" symbol on top left of my screen several times since last week, and its till give no information regarding the change. But its ok, because now that I know what happens. I'll inform my friends too.

Thank you, once again.
HlavacekMichal (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:54:47 PM

Hi Miiike,

Thank you.

A really fast response, as always. Cheesy
I saw your last activity was about weeks ago, I thought I'll get reply by some other user, but it is the owner himself that answers. Thank you.

Yes, I've checked the "letter" symbol on top left of my screen several times since last week, and its till give no information regarding the change. But its ok, because now that I know what happens. I'll inform my friends too.

Thank you, once again.

It has been communicated via regular e-mail because the message has been longer than usual.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: