Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: POTUS 43 to NK: Official visit  (Read 338 times)
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:20:10 PM

I would like to take 48 hours from the time of the "rancher of Texas" to visit Great Leader of North Korea.

1) PRNK didn't do ANY terror acts what so ever
2) An opportunity to apologize and discuss
3) Great Leader is the Hope and Faith of it's People
4) I am sure that it will be a positive exchange, I am sure that the Texan will be fun.

the visit would go like this, of course, and only, if Great Leader agrees:

arrival at 2pm local time, giant military parade at 4pm (just one notch under the scale for an Imperial Chinese visit, aka YUGE), then private meeting with Great Leader, State Dinner, Sleep at one hotel, next morning one visit chosen by Great Leader, 11:30am GWB is back in his plane to home.

ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:11:41 PM

so?

It would be like the Martian movie for gwb... hehehe... don't come empty handed. remember Junho : self-resilience, like a YUUUUGGGEEEE ranch Wink.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:25:17 PM

tv on tablet. first time ever. JUN HO!

my comment: excellent to watch Great Leader speeches in battlefields against enemies (to be wrapped in tin foil when explosions occurs).

idea for gift, a typical texan gift: an easy to manipulate tin foil protection for tv tablet, with camo color (rancher style).

wwgb? aka what would george bring... mystery.

(from the American people I would send live bisons (a couple), mountain range seems beautiful and safe from poachers and other filthy capitalists).

Bisons exchanges is Real Diplomacy, why because once the cubs are born new bisons can be exchanged to improve herd.

once upon a time in the great plains...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: