Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:20:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GetPaid 5% daily for 100 days - A great Investment opportunity for you.  (Read 896 times)
5%dailyfor100days (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:13:48 PM

WELCOME

We running an online investment program which offer 5% profits per day, daily, from Sunday till Saturday, You can get earnings 5% from Your investment till 100 days, that's mean You will get 500% in total return.

Make Deposit and Get Paid directly to your wallet, All via BitCoin. Minimum deposit is 0.001 BTC, and Maximum deposit is 5.0 BTC.

How to make a deposit?

Simply send Your BitCoin to wallet address: 1xScRyf674cDmJGR3PYHVqKf2QAVWRvW4

Until now we have more than 7300 Investment, Become now a potential investor
No. Transactions

Total Received
234.23899331 BTC

Then how and when I will start get paid?
24 hours after make a deposit, You will automatically Get Paid 5% everyday till next 100 days, so 500% in total return, very simple, isn't it?

Ok, All, We have start and offering this program for All peoples Who interested to invest Their BitCoin amount, a long term online investment program and with a simple method, just make a deposit, Get Paid 5% daily till 100 days, and back to Your daily activity when watching Your bitcoin amount increase everyday.

Have a mobile BitCoin client?

Just scan QR code below and GetPaiD to wallet you invested with.

https://blockchain.info/qr?data=1xScRyf674cDmJGR3PYHVqKf2QAVWRvW4&size=200

Admin Contact:
Paul Mich - dailyinvestment.trade@yandex.com

thinkinger

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 05:18:14 PM

hi man.im very surprised to see a new site like honestdoupler

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:38:39 PM

so how do you earn profit with the future investors' deposits? do you trade them or what? this program seems like a similarity with 1getpaid.me but this one's a higher rates compared to 1getpaid.me , i might try this one if you can provide more details regarding to your "investment program"

Edit: haha nevermind, it seems you're just a broke gambler trying to scam us Grin look , he's just gambling with his funds on his wallet on luckyb.it - https://blockchain.info/tx/844617ded3f23a5de81b5930cf0107b6dc80bae23eabae1f6112c9fec1d0d047
check his btc addy for more history with luckyb.it https://blockchain.info/address/1xScRyf674cDmJGR3PYHVqKf2QAVWRvW4
5%dailyfor100days (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:27:04 PM

so how do you earn profit with the future investors' deposits? do you trade them or what? this program seems like a similarity with 1getpaid.me but this one's a higher rates compared to 1getpaid.me , i might try this one if you can provide more details regarding to your "investment program"

Edit: haha nevermind, it seems you're just a broke gambler trying to scam us Grin look , he's just gambling with his funds on his wallet on luckyb.it - https://blockchain.info/tx/844617ded3f23a5de81b5930cf0107b6dc80bae23eabae1f6112c9fec1d0d047
check his btc addy for more history with luckyb.it https://blockchain.info/address/1xScRyf674cDmJGR3PYHVqKf2QAVWRvW4

We work in all investment plataforms.
We just invest about 5%-10% in gambling, 70%-80% in trades and 10% on advertises.

Most companies invest a low profit in gambling, and we don't see any problem on that.

Thanks
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:36:42 PM

I don't see any website address or link

Should us trust this newbie account and believe his promises ?

It seems like retarded method to scam
5%dailyfor100days (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:43:57 PM

I don't see any website address or link

Should us trust this newbie account and believe his promises ?

It seems like retarded method to scam

Our investment company don't need a url, what we need is just a bitcoin address. All inquiry can be solved by email.

If you think up 200 btc invested is a retarded method, well, you need to change your mind.

Thanks
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:38:11 PM

Lol 10%...advertising your gambling wallet and claiming them to be investments from investors...nice try there buddy..or should i say Bitcolove .. Roll Eyes
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:32:14 AM

Oh boy, here we go again.

First off I don't think anyone here believes you when you say 234 btc and over 7000 transactions. I did check your address on the blockchain and yes, indeed, there are 234 btc worth of transactions but almost every single one of them were from the same address (I think we can assume you set that up!)

Secondly 500% return? Really? Bitcoins don't just multiply by themselves, even if you did pay some people out I am sure you'll cash out all stolen earnings soon enough as 500% is one of the most unsustainable platforms I've ever heard of in a ponzi. Other than 1000% and 100x so congrats you made the list!

People, please. The admin's a newbie, he never owned some investment program that got over 7000 transactions. Well, he probably did but scammed people. I mean this program. It won't work. Don't let greed kick in, and don't waste your bitcoins. I'm not promoting any ponzi but one of those "200% in 100 hours" doublers would be a better investment than this program. And that says a lot.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
CrazyOmar

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:34:10 AM

WELCOME

We running an online investment program which offer 5% profits per day, daily, from Sunday till Saturday, You can get earnings 5% from Your investment till 100 days, that's mean You will get 500% in total return.

Make Deposit and Get Paid directly to your wallet, All via BitCoin. Minimum deposit is 0.001 BTC, and Maximum deposit is 5.0 BTC.

How to make a deposit?

Simply send Your BitCoin to wallet address: 1xScRyf674cDmJGR3PYHVqKf2QAVWRvW4

Until now we have more than 7300 Investment, Become now a potential investor
No. Transactions

Total Received
234.23899331 BTC

Then how and when I will start get paid?
24 hours after make a deposit, You will automatically Get Paid 5% everyday till next 100 days, so 500% in total return, very simple, isn't it?

Ok, All, We have start and offering this program for All peoples Who interested to invest Their BitCoin amount, a long term online investment program and with a simple method, just make a deposit, Get Paid 5% daily till 100 days, and back to Your daily activity when watching Your bitcoin amount increase everyday.

Have a mobile BitCoin client?

Just scan QR code below and GetPaiD to wallet you invested with.

https://blockchain.info/qr?data=1xScRyf674cDmJGR3PYHVqKf2QAVWRvW4&size=200

Admin Contact:
Paul Mich - dailyinvestment.trade@yandex.com

Bloated 'return' rate.
Asking users to 'donate' to a BitCoin wallet address.
Possibly fake statistics.

I'm feeling moist with glee already!
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:46:56 AM

lol nice found out hahaha,
what i see there, he doesn't have enough funds to cover up when there have a investor. have potential scamming here

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:09:41 PM

We work in all investment plataforms.
We just invest about 5%-10% in gambling, 70%-80% in trades and 10% on advertises.

Most companies invest a low profit in gambling, and we don't see any problem on that.

Thanks

ooh really ? only 10%? ehem... http://luckyb.it/browse?search=1xScRyf674cDmJGR3PYHVqKf2QAVWRvW4
you have wagered a total of 215.1769 BTC with a negative profit of 15.0344 BTC this only proves you're really a broke gambler attempting to scam us hahaha Cheesy GTFOH , stop your gambling addiction and get a real life job.
thinkinger

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 05:01:06 PM

congratulations.you have no website and offering 500%.İt must be the peak of scamming.if you achieve to scam anyone this way , you must be very proud of yourself.

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: