Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:01:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you envision the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 621 times)
pilscoop (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:29:16 PM

I see it as internet money, most transactions over the internet will be done using Bitcoin. Eventually more people are gonna start using it and it will cross the internet barrier and start to be accepted in stores and local businesses, to pay for your bus fare, buy coffee, etc.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:34:04 PM

Whatever the cryptocurrency of the future might be, I envision it starting to replace fiat in most of our everyday transactions.
bct-user

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:54:41 PM

recently more people, merchant and service related to internet is adopt bitcoin, so i envision is bitcoin will be mainstream in the future, i'm not sure it will replace fiat, because this is limited supply but i believe this is alternative currency will solve a crisis problem.
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:01:46 PM

I agree with the vision of internet money, it makes sense for the global nature of the internet. I also see it playing a big role in machine-to-machine payments and the Internet of Things.

Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:52:32 PM

Whatever the cryptocurrency of the future might be, I envision it starting to replace fiat in most of our everyday transactions.

Do you really want Bitcoin to replace fiat? Think about all the annoyance and perversion of fiat that exists today - do you really want bitcoin to be the target of all that "brilliance"? I don't.

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 08:31:46 PM

I see Bitcoin turning into the high value coin and used for large transactions and a storage of wealth while Litecoin and possibly another coin survive the gauntlet of crap coins to go on and be used in markets and everyday transactions.

I agree with this vision. I think bitcoin will perhaps get a too high value to be used for very small transactions/crowdfunding and other altcoin can dominate in that area.

Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:36:36 PM

I don't think it will replace Fiat, but I do think that Bitcoin (most probably will be Bitcoin the crypto of the future) will be head to head with other payment methods in the world. It will replace some, it will squeeze some of of the picture and it will take market share from many payment options of today.

It will also improve some of the today's payment methods, as any real competitor should do. But I don't see Bitcoin replacing completely Fiat money.
arnav95

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:46:42 PM

It will be what it is today but on a larger scale.people will still be learning about bitcoin and some of us here today might become the first millionaire to have his millions reserved in bitcoin. Taking a long term duration let's say by 2100 bitcoin will become what gold was to us 20 -25 years back. And from there it will only increase in value, not sure about the increase in price, but it will become precious.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:55:03 PM

i am positive,i fsome people will not try to disturb,will be ok,donttalk to much about price,simply lets btcto grow,maybe it will be  slow,but btc exist and already overcome so many trouble

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Preen

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:57:09 PM

I'm not so certain on Bitcoin staying relevant moving forward with all the banks and countries potentially creating their own crypto currencies.
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:59:06 PM

Well, I would love to retire of Bitcoin, I don't know when, but the sooner the better and if I can actually do that early, all the better.  Still think that is some time away but I can always hope and keep believing.
Clint

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:22:40 PM

I envision bitcoin or another cryptocurrency will eventually be our main source of payment on-line. I don't believe dollars will ever be replaced by it but it is possible for cryptocurrency to take over  how we pay.

zzaza
Legendary

Activity: 926

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:54:35 AM

I really hope Bitcoin has a big future, and i can make some profit on it. But i still think it is young, and needs some time to "grow up" Smiley More people should know it, and not only like 0.1% of the world or less...

newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:59:46 AM

I envision that Bitcoin will be widely accepted and core digital currency in future.It will be main source of remittance market.Bitcoin will create a new class of elite when it will reach to its peak.When I say peak it means will reach in hands of a common man and will be used world wide.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:17:41 AM

i see an evolution of bitcoin as a widely accepted in the future, why the old bitcoin will be forgotten

there are still too many problem for something like bitcoin to ever dream to reach mainstream status

don't be naive to think otherwise, only to hopes to see your portfolio, more appreciated...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: