Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fasttech.com and bitcoin  (Read 1763 times)
ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:24:42 PM

I recently ordered a bunch of things from fasttech, paid with bitcoin ofc  Roll Eyes , but i have a strange issue; the payment went through (via bitpay) but they
still keep the "clearing payment" sign over all of the orders, even tho it says under FAQ how that sign should go away about a hour after the payment has been made..

Anyone buying from there ? Did you have similar experiences? [While i'm awaiting for reply from their tech support]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:59:00 AM

I've bought already twice from them with BTC and had no issues.

The shipment to europe took several weeks though.  Sad

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:58:24 PM

Argh, i just found out that they were on some kind of holliday from 1st to 5 th this month. Anyways, the payment is now cleared and is packing.
I made 4 different order, all on different shipment plans; i'm testing what way is the fastest (im from EU as well). Hope it gets til end of the month tho,and i'm confident it will (unless customs delay it)

cheers
dsattler
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:27:24 PM

Argh, i just found out that they were on some kind of holliday from 1st to 5 th this month. Anyways, the payment is now cleared and is packing.
I made 4 different order, all on different shipment plans; i'm testing what way is the fastest (im from EU as well). Hope it gets til end of the month tho,and i'm confident it will (unless customs delay it)

cheers

I'm also interested in the fastest shipment method. Please post here, when the first package arrives!

ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:38:57 PM

cheers

I'm also interested in the fastest shipment method. Please post here, when the first package arrives!

Not a problem, i'll update this thread each time package arrives with description of postal service used and time needed to get to EU.

cheers
teemupekkala

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:27:40 PM

Hello! How long did the "Clearing Payment" show on your orders? On my order it's have been showing for 27 hours.

Thank you in advance
ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:22:10 PM

Hello! How long did the "Clearing Payment" show on your orders? On my order it's have been showing for 27 hours.

Thank you in advance

Hey there! My orders were placed while they had some kind of holliday (from 1st to 5th, which i found out about later on on their forum) so the first batch of orders took two days do confirm.
The second batch was about 12 hours to confirm (from their side, note that bitpay confirmed instantly), so i'm guessing that's about their normal response time.
My newest order is just 4 hours old, and is also shown under "clearing payment".

I think it's safe to say that their FAQ part where it says that bitcoin orders are processed in about 1 hours is invalid  Lips sealed, but since it will take (by some estimate) 20 days to receive the actual order,
it's not a big of a deal to wait half a day for payment to be validated.

[note that i still didn't receive either of the orders i placed on 5th this month, in regards to original post]
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:35:30 PM

They also have an android app for support called "FastTech Track & Support"  Smiley
ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:33:48 AM

There, my last order changed status from clearing payment to Order Received, making it 10 hours to get verified when paying with bitcoin.
Isn't the fastest one, but it's not bad either.

They also have an android app for support called "FastTech Track & Support"  Smiley

Yup, but since tracking there isn't really a good one, i don't really see the point of it.  Undecided
ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:50:44 PM

Here's an update on shipment !

Shipent #1 received ! Shipment was paid (with btc ofcourse ) on 5th this month, and sent via China post (+0.17 USD shipping) ! Received today on 16th in EU (Croatia)

The one sent parallel with this one, but via normal registered air mail still didn't arrive. I'll update when it does, as well as the rest of the orders that remained.
dsattler
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:50:54 PM

Shipent #1 received ! Shipment was paid (with btc ofcourse ) on 5th this month, and sent via China post (+0.17 USD shipping) ! Received today on 16th in EU (Croatia)

The one sent parallel with this one, but via normal registered air mail still didn't arrive. I'll update when it does, as well as the rest of the orders that remained.

For 17 cents this was really fast!  Grin

ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:13:18 PM

I know right ?! Now the thing that interests me the most is how long after will the one via regular registered mail come..
Shouldn't be long, maybe day or two i imagine..
dsattler
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:43:48 PM

I know right ?! Now the thing that interests me the most is how long after will the one via regular registered mail come..

You're lucky. I'm still waiting for a package from them which should have shipped on 26th of September. Payment was with paypal.

BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:24:00 PM

They are good! I've bought from these guys a couple of times and never had any issues. However, they're prices and ship fees are a little costy
ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:46:35 AM

They are good! I've bought from these guys a couple of times and never had any issues. However, they're prices and ship fees are a little costy

Yes, i guess they are nice shop so far, but accepting bitcoin is what drawed me there the most. How do you mean shipping fee's are costly? It's free shipping worldwide!
The only reason why you pay for shipping is because if you want much faster shipping or must ship in a route that accepts specific items (Like batteries that i had to ship via Sweeden)
ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:49:06 AM

You're lucky. I'm still waiting for a package from them which should have shipped on 26th of September. Payment was with paypal.

What does the tracking say ?! You can use google.translate to translate those tracking notes that are in Chinese.
There's something strange in waiting for so long, i even think that customs may have taken your package, (especially if it was a clone of something)
btw did you contact support ?!
dsattler
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:26:55 AM

What does the tracking say ?! You can use google.translate to translate those tracking notes that are in Chinese.
There's something strange in waiting for so long, i even think that customs may have taken your package, (especially if it was a clone of something)

Tracking said that they shipped one week later as their website stated, maybe due to the chinese holidays. It's in my country (germany) since three days now, so I guess it's being examined by customs.

BTW I'm using this service for tracking, it's very good: http://www.17track.net/en/

ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:48:55 PM

Tracking said that they shipped one week later as their website stated, maybe due to the chinese holidays. It's in my country (germany) since three days now, so I guess it's being examined by customs.

BTW I'm using this service for tracking, it's very good: http://www.17track.net/en/

afaik there's some strike going on currently by germany's post office. There were some news about it if i'm not mistaken.
I would expect to see some considerable backlog processing the shipments..
dsattler
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:01:03 PM

afaik there's some strike going on currently by germany's post office. There were some news about it if i'm not mistaken.
I would expect to see some considerable backlog processing the shipments..

No strike here (yes they strike often, but not now).

My order arrived today. So it took from 26-sept to 20-oct, that's quite long. :-(

ajareselde (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:03:22 AM

Shipent #3 received ! Shipment was paid (with btc ) on 7th this month, and sent via Sweeden post  ! Received on 24th in EU (Croatia)
That makes usage of Sweeden post 6 day longer than China post - so avoid it if you can (if you're not ordering batteries and similar items that can't go via china post)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: