Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h  (Read 52763 times)
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:32:55 AM

is this a ponzi?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sifter (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:53:11 AM

is this a ponzi?

Nope! All payouts are 100% funded by the ad revenues. Disabling adblock on our site greatly supports us 

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:30:38 AM

is this a ponzi?

Nope! All payouts are 100% funded by the ad revenues. Disabling adblock on our site greatly supports us 

so the ad revenue is that big enough to cover up payment since the site just recently launched

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:37:23 AM

is this a ponzi?

I dont think ad revenues are that high till they can cover payments.. for those with upgraded packs, the funds are definitely rolled over + site is new.
Tommy03

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:25:34 AM

Hi. I requested my 15,000 satoshi payment 1 day ago and still not received the payment. I sent you like 4 messages to your mail and you ignored me. Now i have registered here just to see if you can pay a little attention to my payment.
Still hope you are not scam...
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:52:43 AM

Hi. I requested my 15,000 satoshi payment 1 day ago and still not received the payment. I sent you like 4 messages to your mail and you ignored me. Now i have registered here just to see if you can pay a little attention to my payment.
its too early to esclated them are scam just because 15000 satoshi didn't paid yet..OP have good trust too,
maybe they have problem with system? or OP are busy in something, be patient Smiley
ive requested payout yesterday and its instant.. 

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:06:22 AM

please read the thread :

Quote from OP :
we have temporarily raised the minimum withdraw limit to 50,000 satoshis
sifter (OP)

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:22:31 AM

there's still some minor problems with the API we're still working on debugging so i apologize for the delay

if we didnt reply to you right away please be patient we will get to you eventually in time

the min withdraw limit is up to 50k temporarily to reduce the amount of withdraws we were getting. the system was being overflowed and it was hard for our devs to debug the issue

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
sifter (OP)

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:24:00 AM

is this a ponzi?

so the ad revenue is that big enough to cover up payment since the site just recently launched

We are launching some new bigger ad campaigns for some partners in a week or two where it will boost our revenue by two to three folds higher, they will pay significantly higher than the ad networks we are a part of

also, we are trying to get into better paying ad networks who receive more advertisers and traffic

Tommy03

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:35:48 AM

please read the thread :

Quote from OP :
we have temporarily raised the minimum withdraw limit to 50,000 satoshis

I read the thread lol... Now they have raised the amount to 50,000 satoshis but when I requested my payment the withdraw limit was 10,000 satoshis.
Tommy03

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:43:25 AM

there's still some minor problems with the API we're still working on debugging so i apologize for the delay

if we didnt reply to you right away please be patient we will get to you eventually in time

the min withdraw limit is up to 50k temporarily to reduce the amount of withdraws we were getting. the system was being overflowed and it was hard for our devs to debug the issue

Ok. Thank you for information  Wink
spiritual3

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:37:29 AM

Thanks . I received my BTC. due to some technical problem it was delaied. But once i maild the issue, they immediately deposited.
Latest withdrawals
Oct 07 2015   10,000 satoshi   1K6jv1Pi...
Oct 07 2015   10,000 satoshi   1K6jv1Pi...
Tommy03

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:57:26 AM

I have received my payment today. Thank you very much and I'm sorry for being so rude but I was angry because nobody replied my mail in 1 day about my payment. Really sorry, all email replied now and all payments done Wink
I need to be more patient.
sifter (OP)

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:49:39 AM

I have received my payment today. Thank you very much and I'm sorry for being so rude but I was angry because nobody replied my mail in 1 day about my payment. Really sorry, all email replied now and all payments done Wink

you're welcome

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:54:32 AM

For just 15,000 satoshis your mood changes and it really affects you? The site will not make their name so much dust for just 15,000 satoshis. Sorry for my comment.

Anyways I recently registered in the site and trying only the free one. Let's see if I can invest.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bor970

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:57:17 AM

Got my first payment yesterday

Money from 12tfpdndCoq7kKfXaHEWjbjcE89LgVnHXk
sifter (OP)

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:44:30 AM

Decidedto update the level 2,3, and 4 plans.

basically bigger max claim and slightly higher earnings than before.

price is same not changed.

this is applied retroactively to peoeple who upgraded prior to this update  Wink

feedback?

oracleuse

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:51:25 AM

from 37eUwHn8N4vZbd6nHDBxpLtcHtvqWjU2NG
http://coinbooster.io?ref=4939c23b

http://joxi.ru/gmvV5JGU0Kepma
http://joxi.ru/BA0bK3DUqR1Omy
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:51:12 PM

Level 5 rocks, in my opinion. Best return ratio.

SandclocksTBN

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:04:53 PM

NOTE: As it was in the wrong place, I move it into the right thread, thanks a lot for the warnings Smiley

Hello guys! Let me introduce you to this new faucet!

Type: Faucet
Has an upgrade program?: Yes
Can you earn without investing?: Yes, up to 2500 satoshis each hour.
Can I cashout instantly?: No, you must reach 50,000 satoshis (however, admins are trying to lower it to 10,000).
Can I withdraw directly to my wallet?: Yes, it takes 2-5 minutes.

Proof of Payment

Transaction ID: f07c101bc664138a74630129c0ade6db0c234b58b828ac483903c6f7f024b2b2

Hope this site stays as it is, I upgraded to level 3 so I will keep you updated with my earnings.

Cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: