Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 07:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [20+ BTC PAYING]{CoinBooster.io} Earn UP TO 67m Sats Per Day / 35% SALE ENDS 24h  (Read 52763 times)
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 7106

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 01:13:57 AM

Hahaha. It's funny how he still want to earn more and more before assuming this is a scam.
STOP THAT BULLSHIT SIFTER. JUST CLOSE THIS SHIT SITE! NO ONE IS STUPID HERE

really? there's no moderator or someone that can close this thread? or at least remove the hability to the owner to modify this post?
Probrably not. Moderators don't check or remove for scams on this section. Looks like sifter will keep the site working to see if he can bait more people. But the site is already gone and probrably won't pay any investor here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:34:38 AM

Name:   sifter
Activity:   560
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   November 28, 2013, 07:00:14 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:00:38 AM

only some hours ago without any confirmation and change title to "[PAYING!!!!!]"

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
jehs02

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:23:46 AM

To get revenge click the adsense ads 100 times so he will be banned. Also report it to these email addresses so he will not get paid from advertising.

info@bee-ads.com, support@mellowads.com, contact@anonymousads.com
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 7106

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 02:35:32 AM

To get revenge click the adsense ads 100 times so he will be banned. Also report it to these email addresses so he will not get paid from advertising.

Sended a email to all three.  Grin Grin Grin Title: Reporting scam faucet and asking for click ads

Message: Hello. I want to report the faucet http://coinbooster.io/
He scammed a lot of users who invested buying upgrades and he ask for clicks on the ads to pay users. Untrusted scam trying to make easy cash with ads.

And I also click bomb google ads. Enjoy your ban admin XD

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:32:14 AM

done it too, damned sifter.
make fun of investor after scamming them, how low ur life can goes on.

nikosbax

Activity: 195
Merit: 19

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:14:51 AM

An error occurred: Please note that the minimum amount to payout is 50,000,000 satoshi!    Grin Grin Grin    Tongue Tongue Tongue

zeflex

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:18:45 AM

An error occurred: Please note that the minimum amount to payout is 50,000,000 satoshi!    Grin Grin Grin    Tongue Tongue Tongue

Nope but I have:

"An error occurred: Error processing withdrawal. Too many requests to API (Error A204CIS3). If you continue to see this error please submit a ticket to support. Sorry for the inconvenience."
zeflex

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:23:10 AM

Shoot coinbooster here: http://www.badbitcoin.org/report/index.htm
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:31:25 AM

New error on the site says : An error occurred: Error processing withdrawal. Too many requests to API (Error A204CIS3). If you continue to see this error please submit a ticket to support. Sorry for the inconvenience.  Loads instantly like a quarter of a second.  Pretty sure its just coded into the site and isn't actually running an api or anything it would take longer to load if it was...
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:39:58 AM

New error on the site says : An error occurred: Error processing withdrawal. Too many requests to API (Error A204CIS3). If you continue to see this error please submit a ticket to support. Sorry for the inconvenience.  Loads instantly like a quarter of a second.  Pretty sure its just coded into the site and isn't actually running an api or anything it would take longer to load if it was...

me too i get it too
An error occurred: Error processing withdrawal. Too many requests to API (Error A204CIS3). If you continue to see this error please submit a ticket to support. Sorry for the inconvenience.

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:33:54 AM

i think that's useless cuz he earn more from the investors deposits Grin which is the purpose of the site and most of the revenue of the site come from the deposits , a typical ponzi. good idea anyways but you'll just waste your time clickking those ads Cheesy
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:21:36 AM

Dear Siftr,

You are truly the scum of the Earth.  You have stolen money from me, and you have stolen money from many people on and off this forum.  I am sure that some of the people that trusted you with their money came from poverty ridden countries, some may have worked for weeks to be able to invest your plan.  You have hurt their families, a young boy/girl may not be able to eat because of you, a pregnant women may have miscarried due to malnutrition.  Your existence is extremely disturbing to everyone and you need to return to your slimy rock that you crawled out from under.  You are a puss filled maggot scum bag as is any of your family members.  I do hope that you are dealt with by the powers that put you on Earth; and I hope you burn for the rest of your life and after you die in the depths of hell; as well as any children or family members you have.  You are a sick individual, I hope you are diagnosed with the worst form of cancer and you spend the rest of your miserable life in horrific pain.  I hope some junkie drug addict steals any pain killers or other drugs you are given and pees on you while you suffer in pain.  You can not repent you can not be forgiven, you are a liar, a traitor, a snake, a diseased rodent.  So keep my $40, you need it much much more than me, you disgusting scum bag.  

I enjoyed reading that. There's truth to it. Sifter you indeed took the very bread out of starving children's mouths. You stole a homeless orphan's only cloth to drape himself with. A diseased young widow is suffering and has to sell her only daughter to provide nutrition for the rest of her children.

Karma is a bitch, Sifter.

Although I don't like saying it, but people who can't figure out a difference between ponzi and faucet deserved getting scammed, even the quote at this board says it "Don't invest more than you can lose", they should learn there is no thing called free money. The people who earned it over the weeks , nobody forced them to invest in the ponzi, at least this served them a lesson that they should always avoid these kinds of scams.

Are you seriously siding with a chain scammer.... Absolute insanity....
Nope, considering the fact that I was the one who reported OP to shorena(who in turn gave him a "visible" negative trust) , and that I am clearly against ponzis, but those ponzis wouldn't be here if not for people who think they are getting free money. Now tell me what did you guys think when investing in it? If it was for "earning" just forget about it, if it was about fun and seeing how long it lasts and if it at least gives back what you "invest"  it is more or less ok. If people seriously consider investing money that could be used in favor of "starving children's" "diseased young widow" "homeless orphan's" why did they not?
jehs02

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:08:08 AM

He got banned from adsense.

Adsense ads not appearing on the site already.

It's very hard to apply for adsense. Good luck to you sifter if you can apply again. 
autumnraynefyr

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:11:46 AM

I actually feel bad for defending this site so many times before today only to see this happen.. I was planning on investing here to hopefully make enough to get some spending money for Christmas, but its unfortunate, especially for all of the investors that lost money here, that this site was exposed as a scam..  Cry
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:19:57 AM

I actually feel bad for defending this site so many times before today only to see this happen.. I was planning on investing here to hopefully make enough to get some spending money for Christmas, but its unfortunate, especially for all of the investors that lost money here, that this site was exposed as a scam..  Cry

it was a gamble from the beginning mate as the roi were too high.. so it was just a matter of time ...
M4rk3tt0

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:12:14 PM

I'm following this thread from the beginning and I'm sure to remember that Sifter was helped by MICRO (of Primedice) with the support tickets.
I clearly remember that he stated that the medium response time for a ticket was 2.7 hours... but of course that post is gone (I searched on every page).

Today walking through the forum I found this on the Primedice thread:

why are all withdrawals pending primedice gonna run with all btc?

Hey atm hot wallet is bit low on funds due to big wins today.
As soon as somebody is on to fill it up all cashouts will be processed.

Congratulations to all the winners today.

It's suspicious to me...  Huh
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:18:16 PM

I'm following this thread from the beginning and I'm sure to remember that Sifter was helped by MICRO (of Primedice) with the support tickets.
I clearly remember that he stated that the medium response time for a ticket was 2.7 hours... but of course that post is gone (I searched on every page).

You are clearly mistaken, MICRO posted that statement on the primedice thread, he is working as a support for primedice(and a mod too) and it has greatly improved the support response time of PrimeDice. Don't confuse other people.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:26:32 PM

Good thing. I didn't try those investment part and just stick to free level. Buy my referrals whew. I make lots of active referrals and I personally vouch them that this is paying but also include the risk and I never convinced them to try the deposit stage.
M4rk3tt0

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:38:56 PM

You are clearly mistaken, MICRO posted that statement on the primedice thread, he is working as a support for primedice(and a mod too) and it has greatly improved the support response time of PrimeDice. Don't confuse other people.

Thank you for the clarification mexxer-2, I think I'm reading too many posts Shocked
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:39:09 PM

you gotta be seriously retarded mate... how on earth did you even connect that ? lol
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: