Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:58:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★★★[OS76]★★★[SCRYPT] ★OSMIUMCOIN ★★★Exchange★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★  (Read 50630 times)
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:02:11 PM

What work? To clone a coin and create Ascii graphics? Not even funny! You are scammer, nothing more!

You are scammer , not me

Really? Which one I did scam?
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:04:53 PM

Give me one reason why you are waiting for your ICO funds to release, when you can just pay bittrex out of your own pocket. And when te ICO funds gets released you will be refunded Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh wait, you probably don't have the 3 btc right now Wink

Or you could have hosted the ICO on bittrex instead, which also costs about 3 BTC. I think we all know where this is heading
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:13:39 PM

Give me one reason why you are waiting for your ICO funds to release, when you can just pay bittrex out of your own pocket. And when te ICO funds gets released you will be refunded Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Or you could have hosted the ICO on bittrex instead, which also costs about 3 BTC. I think we all know where this is heading

I dont Have 3 BTC now

OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:16:32 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 06:03:19 PM by OSMIUMCOIN

as you have it pay for bittrex, I'll pay you back hehe

Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:16:56 PM

I dont Have 3 BTC now

I LOVE that reply

next please
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:20:11 PM

I dont Have 3 BTC now

I LOVE that reply

next please

you do not be pushy, and wait for results

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:26:41 PM

as you have it pay for bittrex, I'll pay you back

This can actually be done if you come 2 an agrement with Ybit to pay the 3 BTCs 2 whoever paid or an escrow!? the prob is at this rate there may not even be 3 BTCs left from the ICO. If you wanna save this id do something serious pretty soon Osmiumcoin

edit: easier just agree with Yobit that they pay Trex, how easy is that. There no reason not 2 aside from the obvious.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:56:27 PM

You sound very ridiculous! Please think about it! Wink
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:00:46 PM

I wrote that I'm waiting for funds from the ICO,

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:06:44 PM

Like almost every ICO dev at yobit. After that abandoning. At least you are honest! Thanks!
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:13:33 PM

Like almost every ICO dev at yobit. After that abandoning. At least you are honest! Thanks!

do not forsake , a lot of work put into the project

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:25:48 PM

Always the same... ICO doesn't move to moon directly and people complain about scam... look it isn't really difficult to say scam, as 95% of the coins are so called scam. Let him at least try and prove something... ICO money drops to 7 BTC - 1.2 BTC cost so he still have 5.8 BTC left... buywall is still not gone, so maybe this will become a 5 BTC coins or even lower... that means that it can be pumped hardly one day Wink
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:29:24 PM

Always the same... ICO doesn't move to moon directly and people complain about scam... look it isn't really difficult to say scam, as 95% of the coins are so called scam. Let him at least try and prove something... ICO money drops to 7 BTC - 1.2 BTC cost so he still have 5.8 BTC left... buywall is still not gone, so maybe this will become a 5 BTC coins or even lower... that means that it can be pumped hardly one day Wink

Waiting for info from Bittrex , Spotlight 3 BTC Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:31:33 PM

Trex takes time... at least you are a dev that is active on the thread Smiley
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:35:32 PM

I care about this project, and want to let the coin gained popularity

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:42:18 PM

I care about this project, and want to let the coin gained popularity

People should sometimes take some time and wait... i'm now buying MOONcoin, and that won't move for months... but one day it will move 500% higher and then i'm cashing out Cheesy same will happen with OS76...
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:37:26 PM

I agree with Placebo Smiley, unbelievers see Smiley as the OS 76 will be high on exchange

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:24:58 AM

I agree with Placebo Smiley, unbelievers see Smiley as the OS 76 will be high on exchange

People are believers, they believe that you'll run away after ico funds release. And everything tells about your aka project that it's a scam. You won't do anything after 7 days yobit holding period. Now you just try to be active, although with very ridiculous posts.

Everyone knows that your newbie account will be abandoned soon.
IOC_Lov3rs

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:23:01 AM

i mean your forum account
dev can't answer n prove it  Cheesy bye bye dev  Grin

thank's Zebedee23  Cheesy
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:27:46 AM

People are believers, they believe that you'll run away after ico funds release. And everything tells about your aka project that it's a scam. You won't do anything after 7 days yobit holding period. Now you just try to be active, although with very ridiculous posts.

Everyone knows that your newbie account will be abandoned soon.

I do not know why you people are doing it. I think you are doing with envy, I will continue the project, and do not want to let him leave.It is inserted in a lot of work

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: