Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★★★[OS76]★★★[SCRYPT] ★OSMIUMCOIN ★★★Exchange★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★  (Read 50628 times)
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:27:53 PM

I believe in my coin, and see envious people

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 06:07:02 PM

You see... You finally got what you deserved.

What would have happened to that poor guy who wanted to loan you the 3 btc earlier now? Thank God he did not do it.

Yeah sure... development... what development... walletbuilders built this coin.. there was nothing you did... nothing ... what about all your other coins, punishercoin... bitcoinhashcore etc. ..

You just tried to scam with punisher and lied about burned premine

walletbuilders not customize, nice appearance Wallet

I said it to you a thousand times already, don't lie and learn english.

If this is no walletbuilders coin, why can I sync by specifying only one node, "node.walletbuilders.com":

./osmiumcoind getpeerinfo
[
    {
        "addr" : "node.walletbuilders.com",
        "services" : "00000003",
        "lastsend" : 1445882234,
        "lastrecv" : 1445882227,
        "bytessent" : 1081,
        "bytesrecv" : 625,
        "blocksrequested" : 0,
        "conntime" : 1445882226,
        "version" : 70002,
        "subver" : "/Satoshi:1.0.0.5/",
        "inbound" : false,
        "startingheight" : 3780,
        "banscore" : 0,
        "syncnode" : true
    },

Try it yourself, run ./osmiumcoind --connect=node.walletbuilders.com

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:14:37 PM

Simple:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:17:18 PM

Rekt
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:13:50 PM

You see... You finally got what you deserved.

What would have happened to that poor guy who wanted to loan you the 3 btc earlier now? Thank God he did not do it.

Yeah sure... development... what development... walletbuilders built this coin.. there was nothing you did... nothing ... what about all your other coins, punishercoin... bitcoinhashcore etc. ..

You just tried to scam with punisher and lied about burned premine

walletbuilders not customize, nice appearance Wallet

I said it to you a thousand times already, don't lie and learn english.

If this is no walletbuilders coin, why can I sync by specifying only one node, "node.walletbuilders.com":

./osmiumcoind getpeerinfo
[
    {
       "addr" : "node.walletbuilders.com",
        "services" : "00000003",
        "lastsend" : 1445882234,
        "lastrecv" : 1445882227,
        "bytessent" : 1081,
        "bytesrecv" : 625,
        "blocksrequested" : 0,
        "conntime" : 1445882226,
        "version" : 70002,
        "subver" : "/Satoshi:1.0.0.5/",
        "inbound" : false,
        "startingheight" : 3780,
        "banscore" : 0,
        "syncnode" : true
    },

Try it yourself, run ./osmiumcoind --connect=node.walletbuilders.com

You sick

this node 195.34.100.2  hardcoded to source and wallet

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 07:36:28 PM

Again you don't understand.. Its hopeless..

It makes no difference, even if you hardcode/change the node in the source, the node at walletbuilders is still up and running.. How come they have a node running there especially for this coin if the coin was NOT created there ? Magic ?

ayyylmao

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:45:00 PM

Well, the wallet was created with a builder.
ocminer also says that coin is a scam like %scamcoin_0%, %scamcoin_1% etc.

But I also see Dev trying to argue somehow. He have some plans on his coin (I guess).
BlackSmith did calculations for you in the chat (after your ban), looks like not YoBit scammed you, maybe you wanted to cheat on them...

P.S. I won't judge Dev, I'll just watch for the things he does.  Smiley Who knows, maybe this coin is not a scam at all, maybe dev will deliver something really cool.
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:52:22 PM

It makes no difference, even if you hardcode/change the node in the source, the node at walletbuilders is still up and running.. How come they have a node running there especially for this coin if the coin was NOT created there ? Magic ?

think I what you want, I do not want to let longer to argue and give me peace of it, I like to develop my work medal

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 08:01:33 PM

think I what you want, I do not want to let longer to argue and give me peace of it, I like to develop my work medal

OK, you probably run out of arguments now..

Stop scamming people, you wanted to pay Yobit 3 BTC for releasing the funds early, I think this is scam proof enough... And your lying over and over again.. Premine not burned for Punisher.. You try to cheat by telling the coin is not from walletbuilders but it is.. You try to get the funds from an ICO early.. Well what else is a scammer doing if this is NOT scamming ?!

Furthermore, you have so many coins released which are more or less dead, what about the development for all those coins ?

Peercoindark
Bitcoinhashcore
Punishercoin
N@tcoin
DogeBC
PredatorCoin
UranusCoin
DashLite

Whats with all them ?

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:23:17 PM

It is useless to tell somebody software-facts, that has no clue about bis "own" source.

He will not unterstand. Let's wait for bis next try and warn people again.
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:29:26 PM

Stop scamming people, you wanted to pay Yobit 3 BTC for releasing the funds early, I think this is scam proof enough... And your lying over and over again.. Premine not burned for Punisher.. You try to cheat by telling the coin is not from walletbuilders but it is.. You try to get the funds from an ICO early.. Well what else is a scammer doing if this is NOT scamming ?!

Furthermore, you have so many coins released which are more or less dead, what about the development for all those coins ?

Peercoindark
Bitcoinhashcore
Punishercoin
N@tcoin
DogeBC
PredatorCoin
UranusCoin
DashLite

Whats with all them ?

it is not my coins, not only do you know about walletbuilders but the mass of other people

OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:31:10 PM

I will not give up this project

TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:35:58 PM

Peercoindark
Bitcoinhashcore
Punishercoin
N@tcoin
DogeBC
PredatorCoin
UranusCoin
DashLite

Whats with all them ?

it is not my coins, not only do you know about walletbuilders but the mass of other people

"The mass of other people" What does that even mean? That you are a whole group of scammers?

OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:37:15 PM

Peercoindark
Bitcoinhashcore
Punishercoin
N@tcoin
DogeBC
PredatorCoin
UranusCoin
DashLite

Whats with all them ?

"The mass of other people" What does that even mean? That you are a whole group of scammers?

I know that a lot of other people use coingen

badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:48:32 PM

Peercoindark
Bitcoinhashcore
Punishercoin
N@tcoin
DogeBC
PredatorCoin
UranusCoin
DashLite

Whats with all them ?

It means exactly what you can understand, many others are using walletbuilders too not only him. But his words are against the stated fact that he did not used walletbuilders. So anyone can judge....
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:03:01 PM

Peercoindark
Bitcoinhashcore
Punishercoin
N@tcoin
DogeBC
PredatorCoin
UranusCoin
DashLite

Whats with all them ?

Instead of arguing with people, why not spend the time and tell us what you intend to do next ?

From reading this from start to finish, it seems to me you did intend to add this to trex with your ICO funds ( quite why I have no idea as in my opinion trex is dying and volume dropping daily ) but after your ICO failed trex is no longer an option as you do not have the required funds.

So

What is you plan for this coin now, are you looking at other exchanges, what will the purpose of this coin be, and how do you intend to market it ?

The answer to the above questions, will go some what to helping your cause....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
OSMIUMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:10:14 PM

Peercoindark
Bitcoinhashcore
Punishercoin
N@tcoin
DogeBC
PredatorCoin
UranusCoin
DashLite

Whats with all them ?

Instead of arguing with people, why not spend the time and tell us what you intend to do next ?

From reading this from start to finish, it seems to me you did intend to add this to trex with your ICO funds ( quite why I have no idea as in my opinion trex is dying and volume dropping daily ) but after your ICO failed trex is no longer an option as you do not have the required funds.

So

What is you plan for this coin now, are you looking at other exchanges, what will the purpose of this coin be, and how do you intend to market it ?

I dont have 3 BTC for Bittrex , all ICO funds only 0,05 BTC
and who will want to help this will help

TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:12:21 PM

That's not a plan for development, that's begging...

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:13:11 AM

Two scenarious:

-Coin stays dead;

-Someone takes it over.

OSMIUMCOIN is just a scammer, who is rekt by traders.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:15:51 AM

Peercoindark
Bitcoinhashcore
Punishercoin
N@tcoin
DogeBC
PredatorCoin
UranusCoin
DashLite

Whats with all them ?

So

I dont have 3 BTC for Bittrex , all ICO funds only 0,05 BTC
and who will want to help this will help

Perhaps you should have run my post through google translate.  Undecided

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████