Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPEC] SPEC - SCRYPT -/- CRYPTOWATCHER -/ Not Locked thread  (Read 365 times)
thoth-Atlantian (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:23:36 AM

As SPEC locked the last thread as they couldnt handle the questions about the scam coin, I figured I would open a new one for discussions on it.. this was last post from Dev, like only 4th post also 

Quote from: Kushedout on October 05, 2015, 05:08:22 PM
Quote from: SpecDevelopment on October 05, 2015, 04:26:16 PM
Also, once the forum is up we will begin updating the community on SPEC going hybrid and how it needs to happen to ensure smooth experience.

If you wanted central hub for SPEC updates to be on another forum, you should of done that from the beginning and point to that in your OP. It takes less than 5 min to setup a forum.

You launched your coin on BCT, you kept the updates here and this is where people expect updates. You also have not given ETA on when the forum will be launched, therefor we have no clue when our concerns will be answered.

with all the time you wasted typing up where the updates will be posted, you could of simply addressed them instead.

As far as your fun little website to burn the coin, whats more important to you, building confidence or silly button for burning coins. Burn the damn coins already.

All I see is delay tactics when you make a post with no content, which to me is red flag = Scam.

I sincerely apologize that you dont approve of setting up a central forum for better updates in a central location. The fact is that updates will be posted when they are ready, not on the time frame that you deem to be the best. When it was mentioned that there is going to be a burn, it was to let everyone know that it is on the list. We originally had a plan and decided to address it after tackling a few bigger issues. If things arent happening on a timeline that you approve of, there are two things that come to mind that you can immediately do.

1. Create a project and run it exactly how you see fit.
2. Pick one of the 1000's of projects out there that are more in line with your needs.

Some of the things we are working on are no small feat, updates are given as we have them.

Taking SPEC hybrid is one of the bigger obstacles as it has to be planned out perfectly. The jist of it though is that its actively being tackled and we will ultimately choose the best route to take so that the community can transition smoothly.

CW is a big project that requires a ton of resources and has to be proofed fully. Its the equivalent of taking the biggest exchanges information and combining it into one. This is no small feat.

Spectra needs to be fully proofed. Its working well and the dev is probably the best blockchain dev available. This is no small feat.

Bottom line is, information, updates and alpha launches will take place when we deem them fully ready. No sooner. If that doesnt suit your needs, simply pick something else to follow.

This thread is being locked and future updates can be found at forum.speccoin.com. ETA on the forum is 48 hours.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thoth-Atlantian (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:25:34 AM

So essentially we need to sign up to a dicey new forum just to get news,

What a joke, Let Nordman and Greenlion know how you feel, they are Mods on Crypsty chat and one is founder of this coin

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: