Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIPdoubler.com x2 in 100 hours! transparent system!  (Read 3384 times)
shadows123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:15:33 PM

Yeh! I got paid because the 2 payments before mine got expired  Cheesy
Now I will wait for the payment (still undefined)
just let see what happen next  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:17:56 PM

Congratz dude!  Grin
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:22:50 PM

Congratz dude!  Grin

When he will paying you?
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:28:33 PM

is this website still paying ? what is the minimum for doge and litecoin ?
shadows123

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:28:51 AM

Yossh finally received my payment  Grin
https://blockchain.info/tx/18c8206a0af942555c556ebaea3a60c9c380b02df799669ebbbc08712bcf4a2f
thanks admin
glorytime

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:00:03 AM

I'm still waiting to receive my payment. 10 hours have passed. The site terms say that payment processing can take up to 12 hours, so I will be patient for a few hours longer. Smiley

rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:01:14 AM

I have add this site to rychallenge bitcointalk monitor: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0
see this topic to see rating and more info about vipdoubler.com
currently it is label as new, your judgement if you invest, so be careful.
happy earning
glorytime

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:34:05 AM

Admin, over 12 hours have passed since my deposit was due for payout but I still haven't received anything yet even though I was the first to deposit on your site. I see many others were paid already.

Your website states that (and I quote):

"Payments are executed as soon as the timer reaches zero and there is enough balance to cover the payment. Delays up to 12 hours are possible but not usual"

I'd like to invest more, and in fact I already deposited again today, but I'm going to hold off on sending more until I have the assurance that you're running an honest game.

Admin, please update me on the status of my 1.4M Doge payout and when I can expect to receive it. Thanks.

glorytime

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:14:47 PM

So....... it's now been 18 hours since the timer on my investment hit zero and still haven't received my payment.  I have sent the admin a PM but I haven't received any response from him even though bitcointalk profile showed he was online at that time.

I can only hope VIPdoubler has a valid reason for the delay of payment and the dire lack of any courtesy to inform me what's going on.  He better not be screwing me over and stealing my coins just because I invested the biggest amount. Either way, if he isn't paying he can't be trusted for future deposits and future games either.

I'm still hoping VIPdoubler will be honest and process the payout. If I do happen to receive the promised payment, I will report here. In the mean time, I think we can conclude that this site is NOT PAYING big investors. Investors beware.
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:23:29 PM

So....... it's now been 18 hours since the timer on my investment hit zero and still haven't received my payment.  I have sent the admin a PM but I haven't received any response from him even though bitcointalk profile showed he was online at that time.

I can only hope VIPdoubler has a valid reason for the delay of payment and the dire lack of any courtesy to inform me what's going on.  He better not be screwing me over and stealing my coins just because I invested the biggest amount. Either way, if he isn't paying he can't be trusted for future deposits and future games either.

I'm still hoping VIPdoubler will be honest and process the payout. If I do happen to receive the promised payment, I will report here. In the mean time, I think we can conclude that this site is NOT PAYING big investors. Investors beware.

I'm sorry to tell you dude, but I think MC just took your money and you won't ever see it back. Better not play any MC games anymore, he has become a thief now.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:25:03 PM

It's not his first time doing it yet you guys still donate to him.. lol.. better donate those unwanted coins to me ...
coinhugger

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:35:20 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2015, 01:47:43 PM by coinhugger

It's not his first time doing it yet you guys still donate to him.. lol.. better donate those unwanted coins to me ...

You're right, but MultiCryptos was so much more subtle before and it wasn't too severe. He started out pretty honest for the most part when he first started releasing games. However, now he has become very blatant by openly scamming/stealing, thinking people won't know it's him just by using a different alias.

Don't believe it when VIPdoubler says he only copied MC's template (client-side files, such as CSS, JS, HTML) and programmed the back-end from scratch. Literally the whole VIPdoubler site functions EXACTLY like MultiCryptos websites, including certain bugs and glitches that I know about because I played MC's games so much. No way a dev would program the glitches in there as well.  VIPdoubler = MultiCryptos. I miss the times when he was honest. Now he's just a low life thief and a liar.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:39:05 PM

You're right, but MultiCryptos was so much more subtle before and it wasn't too severe. He started out pretty honest for the most part when he first started releasing games. However, now he has become very blatant by openly scamming/stealing, thinking people won't know it's him just by using a different alias.

Don't believe it when VIPdoubler says he only copied MC's template (client-side files, such as CSS, JS, HTML) and programmed the back-end from scratch. Literally the whole VIPdoubler site functions EXACTLY like MultiCryptos websites, including certain bugs and glitches that I know about because I played MC's games so much. No way a dev would program the glitches in there as well.  VIPdoubler = MultiCryptos. I miss the times when he was honest. Now he's just a low life thief.

it happens buddy... times like this to some even 1btc is a big amount... best not to invest any with the same script...
coinhugger

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:41:26 PM

Don't believe it when VIPdoubler says he only copied MC's template (client-side files, such as CSS, JS, HTML) and programmed the back-end from scratch. Literally the whole VIPdoubler site functions EXACTLY like MultiCryptos websites, including certain bugs and glitches that I know about because I played MC's games so much. No way a dev would program the glitches in there as well.  VIPdoubler = MultiCryptos. I miss the times when he was honest. Now he's just a low life thief.

it happens buddy... times like this to some even 1btc is a big amount... best not to invest any with the same script...

Indeed. It happens. I just didn't expect MultiCryptos to turn into a scumbag. I thought he was better than that, not like the rest. Turns out I was wrong.

I feel bad for @glorytime, he lost 700,000 Doge, even though he should have won 1,400,000 Doge.

MC, do you know the saying 'what goes around, comes around'?  Same as Karma is a bitch. It will come back to bite ya.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:47:45 PM

I'm sorry, but what steals MultiCryptos our coin has long been known from past games it, why would he trust such a large sum, it is a very big risk on your part, I propose to announce a boycott of his games.
alomonos2210

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:49:04 PM

There isn't enough investments and investors in vipdoubler. Be aware of investing. I thinks half of the investments are going to lust inside the wallet!!!! Cheesy
glorytime

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:52:49 PM

I'm sorry, but what steals MultiCryptos our coin has long been known from past games it, why would he trust such a large sum, it is a very big risk on your part, I propose to announce a boycott of his games.

I didn't think he was going to just outright steal the coins of the first deposit so I put in a large sum. Lesson learned though. Won't be happening again.

coinhugger

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:01:44 PM

A boycott, huh?  Count me in. Let's no longer support MC's games with our coins. We don't want to encourage a thief to continue stealing over and over again.

rychallenge

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:36:14 AM

I have added multicryptos and vipdoubler (as well as general warning about them sites) in scam dictionary
is this good enough for boycott?? Smiley

A boycott, huh?  Count me in. Let's no longer support MC's games with our coins. We don't want to encourage a thief to continue stealing over and over again.

I didn't think he was going to just outright steal the coins of the first deposit so I put in a large sum. Lesson learned though. Won't be happening again.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:55:34 AM

I have added multicryptos and vipdoubler (as well as general warning about them sites) in scam dictionary
is this good enough for boycott?? Smiley

I think that, yes, let the players know and beware of his games.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: