Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Barnyard Investments -- Up to 70% AN HOUR  (Read 1179 times)
Anonymous

October 24, 2012, 05:40:09 AM

Barnyard Investments is a new venture in the bitcoin market.
We are a group of traders who operates mostly in Europe, Africa, and Asia and we have been doing this 10+ years.
We are dealing with a wide range of products
We already have a group of customers even though we are always looking for new customers to work with.

We are now looking for investors who wants to be a part of something new in the bitcoin market.
For this we are paying you between 70% interest per hour. If you deposit more than 40,000 BTC, we promise you that we'll give you at least another 40,000 BTC in a week!  OUR WORD!  WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN THAT?
This is possible to achieve because of our already existing network of dealers and buyers which allows us to make faster deals with them and therefore earn extra profit.

We need these funds for 3 purposes, which are
 1. We need money to give to the people who already gave us money.
 2. Proprietary high frequency trading platform!  Closed source, security through obscurity!
 3. We're going surfing with pirate this weekend and we need to pay the insurance on the R8 we just bought.
 4. To buy our fabulous products below, which we resell at zany premiums!

I will also be selling some of our products for members on bitcointalk.
The products I will be selling here are. All these products are from Africa if not mentioned otherwise.

securities held by nigerian princes lost in coups
assault rifles
legos
asic miners
greek government bonds
international reply coupons for postage stamps
bibles
sunshine

Also I am looking for help with web site for this project, I wish to make a site for members where they can check their accounts, etc. our web site is coming up soon. The website will only contain information for members of this program.  We can pay you with real Barnyard securities for your web design!

Sales of bonds for Barnyard investments are now open. The intent is to raise funds for expansion of current project. 
The rules are found here.   

- Dividends are paid every hour except for religious holidays.
- You must have made your deposit minimum 7 days prior to be paid dividends.
- Minimum period of time for depositing at Barnyard Investment is 1 project period.(9-47 years)
- Payments will not be made before this maturity period.
- Minimum amount for investing is 1000 BTC.
- Deposits only accepted in between the projects.
- Withdrawals, deposits, opening and closing accounts are only made in between the projects. (your BTC will be locked between 5-7 years)
- All rates and interest rates may be a subject to change at a later point.
- I may at any time announce changes in contract or interest rates, these changes however will not be valid until 7 days of my announcement. This will be changed soon when I have a better idea.
- Our current hourly investment returns are 70%!  WOWZA
- All investors who are depositing 1000+ BTC will have my ID verified if needed..!
- Special disclosure agreement will be made about your knowledge of my ID if you want it revealed.
- For making pass throughs for this project you will have to ask Barnyard management first.
- If any client breaks any of the rules in our agreement I will terminate his/her account and the BTC obtained will be kept.
- The rules are subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the management.
- This info will be updated more during next couple of days.
- Every day is a religious holiday for our shamanistic culture -- please be understanding.

To become a part of this you will have to PM or E-mail me at barnyardinvestments@hushmail.me . I will reply with some initial information and instructions of how to proceed.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 05:46:39 AM

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 07:04:03 AM

- Dividends are paid every hour except for religious holidays.
- Every day is a religious holiday for our shamanistic culture -- please be understanding.
Nice!
You can actually keep all promises you made Tongue
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 10:01:05 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2012, 10:13:56 AM by HorseRider

give me an address. I wanna send all my bitcoins to you badly.

This program is operated by a Hero Member, I think it is quite legit. And the post is very long, with lots of details, I think I should invest all my money. I would like to join your trader network, too.

I plan to open 5,000 bitcoins exposure in you program, but I have only 3,000 bitcoins, So I wanna borrow some money investing in this program.

Will the OP borrow me the money first? please send money to my sig address. 2,000 bitcoins, please, so I can send you 5,000 bitcoins.

I will pay 90% per hour interest for the 2,000 bitcoins, which means 1,800 bitcoin per hour. My 5,000 bitcoins will generate like 3,500 bitcoins per hour @ 70% interest rate, so the OP please trust me that I will have the money to pay the interest.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 10:41:19 AM

Hello, good sir.

I need large amounts of sunshine for an open source fusion reactor I'm building. How much can you deliver and how fast?
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 02:02:22 PM

Whelp, I'm convinced.

sgravina

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 09:08:53 PM

I will also be selling some of our products for members on bitcointalk.
legos

How much for the legos?
nick0016

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 10:52:50 PM

without 50 BTC for wire and transfer fees, we will not be able to access the 40 billion USD we have in reserve. I'm sure you will understand.

That made my day! LoL

Likes Bitcoins!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: