Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comments on Gen. Campbell speech on fighting season 15  (Read 301 times)
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:08:23 PM

I think it was a really great expose on the issue. Personally I saw that the afghan parliament seems to get a little bit more teeth. I mean that the last time I saw them there were really arguing about issue that concerned them. I hope that one day the world will be able to visit afg as tourist. it's a beautiful country. I hope the plants issue will be resolved too. no more fighting season, but tourist season all seasons. and of course corruption eradicated. the Ummah is > "democracy" (ie, democracy with a "moral" conduct).

The human capital (to quote) of the US Army is beyond belief.

my favorite part of the speech was : to do the the right moral thing (i badly quote):for the afghan the homeland and our selves (our=American Forces).

Q: there are no Safavids and Nusairis in afg?

p.s. I have no question apart this one, and it's one of the biggest "endorsement" to the "Masai"... I am not sure he (the Masai) realized it...
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:59:38 AM

*many People don't understand the JCS aka central command.*

First of all I would like to thank you for your duty in the context of counter terrorism operations (in Irak and Afg).

Following the choices that the russian slaves did, the scale are changing. Roads become small, lives become millions (B).

Why this difference? It's simple it's the scale, I don't want to be insulting, but it's gonna move at the level of Royal English Carrier :

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/EU-United_Kingdom.svg/713px-EU-United_Kingdom.svg.png

and Imperial Japanese Carrier One:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/62/Japan_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg/768px-Japan_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

So again, I don't think that actually you are mentally ready for it. But as the off-season arrive it's time to use this time to retrain, retool and be ready.

.READYNESS.

(weapons shoot only forward)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: