Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEFORE Investing Your Bitcoins - PLEASE COME HERE FIRST!  (Read 907 times)
longtermpaying (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 06:50:58 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 10:58:44 PM by longtermpaying

BEFORE Investing Your Bitcoins - PLEASE COME HERE FIRST!

LongTermPaying.com welcomes ourself to the BitcoinTalk online community and want to help many protect themselves from high risk and fraud bitcoin investments/games.

When depositing or investing your bitcoins with a member or website, knowing your risk and protection against fraud should be your ultimate checklist before making your deposit. This thread is specifically to help many understand and review threads or websites offering returns on your bitcoin deposits/investments that are very high risk and could be fraud.

Type of Investments that are High Risk

Double the Return on Investments (Doublers):

These investments promises to return your bitcoins back with full 200% of the amount you deposited to the thread/website. Theses investment opportunities are very HIGH RISK and leads to fraud due to returns being extremely high on deposits leaving the thread starter/website admin to run out of funds(bitcoins) to continue paying members what promise. You should STAY AWAY from these offers as they may pay in the beggining, but will soon stop paying.

Hourly Return on Investments:

These investments promises to return your bitcoins back hourly with a percentage of the amount you deposited to the thread/website. Theses investment opportunities are very HIGH RISK and leads to fraud due to not enough funds to continue hourly returns on deposits leaving the thread starter/website admin to run out of funds(bitcoins) to continue paying members what promise. You should STAY AWAY from these offers as they may pay in the beggining, but will soon stop paying.

Daily Return on Investments:

These investments promises to return your bitcoins back daily with a percentage of the amount you deposited to the thread/website. Theses investment opportunities are very HIGH RISK and leads to fraud due to not enough funds to continue daily returns on deposits leaving the thread starter/website admin to run out of funds(bitcoins) to continue paying members what was promise. You should STAY AWAY from these offers as they may pay for many days, but will soon stop paying.

Causes of High Risk Investments to Stop Paying

High Returns on Investments:

The number one cause for an bitcoin investment thread/website to stop paying is the high returns promised from your investment. This screams high risk and will soon lead to the thread starter/website admin to stop paying and possibly fraud. You should ALWAYS stay away from these high risk investments as they will not last long.

Timely Returns on Investments:

Waiting hours, days or even weeks to months to get returns paid on your deposits/investments becomes very risky due to your deposits being in possession by dishonest persons. Another risky action with timely returns are when other investors requesting many funds from their investment returns before others causing owner to run out of funds(bitcoins) to continue paying other members what was promised. Depending on the timely percentage and time duration of the returns are reasons to review and decide whether to stay away from these high risk investments.

No Working Website Application:

Not having the correct application platform to operate an investment website is one reason for a thread/website to stop paying. Without specific benefits, security and other important needs, this could lead to the thread starter/website admin encountering various issues with their offer discouraging new and current investors. You should stay away from thread investments and websites that does not offer a correct application platform to accept investments. As these projects grow big, they will soon encounter more issues which will cause to soon stop paying and possibly fraud.

The Best Investment Website for Bitcoins: LongTermPaying.com

Review our BitcoinTalk discussion thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200555.0

davincicode666

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:38:44 PM

LOL u just promote ur site
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:43:41 PM

As stated above
"moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose."

i like to say people before investing in this hyip read above.  Grin Grin

CrazyOmar

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:53:33 PM

Interesting how he talks about staying away from certain investment sites...
then turns around and promotes his own investment site. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 02:52:06 PM

This is because our website is different. Please review our thread and website to see just how unique of a earning business we are from the high risk ones. Smiley
iCan

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:53:45 PM

This is because our website is different. Please review our thread and website to see just how unique of a earning business we are from the high risk ones. Smiley
Oh that change everything, Newbie!

Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:08:21 PM

I am receiving payments again today, which is positive. Thanks admin.

But I am also still missing my deposit of 0.018 BTC that still hasn't shown up in my dashboard in the list of 'My completed deposits'.  Admin Joshua asked me to wait 24 hours for this problem to be resolved. Well It has now been 30 hours already since I deposited and still nothing.

Admin, care to respond? Or better yet, quickly get this fixed? You've had a LOT of time now to do it already.

TXID: 74f0bd2f51ebf847a0e8114e8635dcd5e0f3fa14b053a51535b4100a32f7e731

I think it is SCAM... If we need waiting 30 hours for accepting deposit - so it is  bullshit project.
In normal projects all deposits are credited instantly (like robitbot, cryptofate) without any problems.

Most to all bitcoin deposits are approved within just hours after confirmation. We are still a fast return profitable business even if up to 24 hours of confirmation time. Some hours consumes high overload with Blockchain. All deposits are still deposited as most transactions are handled, even by Blockchain, way before the 24 hour period. Smiley Smiley

Then why on all the other normal projects (like robitbot, cryptofate) all deposits is confirmed instantly and not need to wait?

All deposits/transactions are indeed automatic and instantly added. The only ones that DOES NOT get instantly confirmed are the bitcoin deposits not yet forwarded to our main wallet as Blockchain even recommends we await full forwarding of these transactions to the actual receiving wallet. We CAN AUTOMATICALLY approve these transactions also, which we do within at least 1 hour, but we choose to review these deposit transactions much more for security reasons. In the end all deposits and withdrawals are literately confirmed instantly so no need to worry about ever waiting over a 24 hour period. Smiley Smiley

SURE, we must wait 30 hours or even more for accepting deposits! NICE IDEA! Hahaha  Grin
longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 11:41:24 PM

I am receiving payments again today, which is positive. Thanks admin.

But I am also still missing my deposit of 0.018 BTC that still hasn't shown up in my dashboard in the list of 'My completed deposits'.  Admin Joshua asked me to wait 24 hours for this problem to be resolved. Well It has now been 30 hours already since I deposited and still nothing.

Admin, care to respond? Or better yet, quickly get this fixed? You've had a LOT of time now to do it already.

TXID: 74f0bd2f51ebf847a0e8114e8635dcd5e0f3fa14b053a51535b4100a32f7e731

I think it is SCAM... If we need waiting 30 hours for accepting deposit - so it is  bullshit project.
In normal projects all deposits are credited instantly (like robitbot, cryptofate) without any problems.

Most to all bitcoin deposits are approved within just hours after confirmation. We are still a fast return profitable business even if up to 24 hours of confirmation time. Some hours consumes high overload with Blockchain. All deposits are still deposited as most transactions are handled, even by Blockchain, way before the 24 hour period. Smiley Smiley

Then why on all the other normal projects (like robitbot, cryptofate) all deposits is confirmed instantly and not need to wait?

All deposits/transactions are indeed automatic and instantly added. The only ones that DOES NOT get instantly confirmed are the bitcoin deposits not yet forwarded to our main wallet as Blockchain even recommends we await full forwarding of these transactions to the actual receiving wallet. We CAN AUTOMATICALLY approve these transactions also, which we do within at least 1 hour, but we choose to review these deposit transactions much more for security reasons. In the end all deposits and withdrawals are literately confirmed instantly so no need to worry about ever waiting over a 24 hour period. Smiley Smiley

SURE, we must wait 30 hours or even more for accepting deposits! NICE IDEA! Hahaha  Grin

Once again this was for only bitcoin transactions NOT FORWARDED to our actual wallet in a timely matter. Now all bitcoin deposits are instant regardless of forwarded into our main wallet or not which we've noticed happens within just 2 hours or less! We have spread funds across many wallets to bypass any issues with unconfirmed transactions that way we will ALWAYS CONTINUE OUR DAILY MASSIVE PAYOUTS LIKE USUAL FOR LONG-TERM! Smiley

LongTermPaying.com
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:45:29 PM

Once again this was for only bitcoin transactions NOT FORWARDED to our actual wallet in a timely matter. Now all bitcoin deposits are instant regardless of forwarded into our main wallet or not which we've noticed happens within just 2 hours or less! We have spread funds across many wallets to bypass any issues with unconfirmed transactions that way we will ALWAYS CONTINUE OUR DAILY MASSIVE PAYOUTS LIKE USUAL FOR LONG-TERM! Smiley

LongTermPaying.com

I hope that it will be like that..  Roll Eyes
longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 01:02:23 AM

Don't forget to review this thread to learn about all type of investment business for better investing. Smiley
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:16:49 PM

Though OP might be promoting his website but there are some useful information in this thread.

longtermpaying (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 10:55:10 PM

Though OP might be promoting his website but there are some useful information in this thread.

Yes our main reason for this thread is too show people how doublers, daily and hourly investment businesses are soon to fail systems.

LongTermPaying.com is NOT a doubler, daily or hourly business using a completly different earning method that is indeed a LONG-TERM earning formula.

Many of our clients are getting paid in hours to just only days of FULL 114% return.

Feel free to review our website to see just how different and amazing we are for REAL long-term!
Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: