Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Fireworks / Firecrackers  (Read 1028 times)
amazonrefunder1 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

illuminati

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:31:22 PM

Buying Fireworks / Firecrackers

Shipping inside USA

PM me with a good prices

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:48:03 PM

Shipping inside USA

PM me with a good prices

What state do you live in? Depending what state you live in, shipping or purchasing with out a dealers license could be considered a felony outside 4th of July. Be careful make sure you know your laws before selling and or purchasing fireworks.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:18:15 AM

Shipping inside USA

PM me with a good prices

What state do you live in? Depending what state you live in, shipping or purchasing with out a dealers license could be considered a felony outside 4th of July. Be careful make sure you know your laws before selling and or purchasing fireworks.

Yeah. this is something you should buy locally or drive to a nearby state with better laws. I could certainly do this, but I never would, sorry.  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:52:44 AM

This is only possible in the past without limitations but following the war on terrorist and al quadas carrying Fireworks / Firecrackers is now punishable under the law.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:53:04 AM

I am still confused is he buying or selling fireworks?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:04:55 AM

I am still confused is he buying or selling fireworks?
Though his thread seems confusing but it appears more that he is willing to buy the products than selling.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:27:22 AM

Shipping inside USA

PM me with a good prices

Yeah. this is something you should buy locally or drive to a nearby state with better laws. I could certainly do this, but I never would, sorry.  Tongue

It would have to be identified and shipped special.  I'm not sure as far as laws what it takes to be legal.

I know big sporting good stores sell ammo online.  They have a black label on it (cant remember shape but it's special).   So it might be possible but you will have some legal hoops to go through.
amazonrefunder1 (OP)

illuminati

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:53:23 PM

I buying it because there ceremony so this why i buying fireworks anyway i still buying !
amazonrefunder1 (OP)

illuminati

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:54:15 PM

Shipping inside USA

PM me with a good prices

Portland,Oregon
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:11:34 AM

Be very careful shipping/receiving fireworks and be sure you know all the rules and regulations before entering the transaction! Some states treat it similarly to shipping a bomb.
Rick1488

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:17:29 AM

Shipping inside USA

PM me with a good prices

I want to warn anyone shipping fireworks which are classified as explosives are illegal to be shipped through the mail.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:19:36 AM

Shipping inside USA

PM me with a good prices

I want to warn anyone shipping fireworks which are classified as explosives are illegal to be shipped through the mail.

I was not sure if this is applicable for every state or just certain states. However, I think you have to also check for any state that it will potentially cross as well. You might be better off just buying them locally and save yourself a headache.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:55:14 AM

Shipping inside USA

PM me with a good prices

I was not sure if this is applicable for every state or just certain states. However, I think you have to also check for any state that it will potentially cross as well. You might be better off just buying them locally and save yourself a headache.

I'm like 90 percent sure you have to be licensed to ship this kinda stuff.  Big sporting goods stores ship ammo.... but they have a license to do so through mail and it is well marked showing something is inside.

If you sent fireworks as an individual through mail I would have to imagine the residue or something would set off some sort of explosives alarm.  Good chance you make the news... and get in a lot of trouble.

OP go to a local firework store and you can buy all you want.  I know me in certain districts they sell fireworks year around.  Others are linked to the 4th.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: