Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP PEPE  (Read 409 times)
Premgen (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:11:53 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2023, 05:02:39 AM by Premgen

About Airdrop Pepe
What is the project about?

Airdrop Pepe (AIRPEPE) is a community-owned meme token which airdrops its half supply to the community. It comes with renounced ownership, burned LP tokens, no reserved team supply and no taxes.

What makes your project unique?

With half the supply airdropped to our community, the contract ownership renounced and 100% of the LP burned we're a truly community-owned meme token.

History of your project.

We're a new project which just stealth & fair launched. Our team, however, is very experienced with DeFi and is aiming to build something big.

What’s next for your project?

The next step on our roadmap is our airdrop where we give away 50% of the total supply.

What can your token be used for?

We're planning to launch several DEX tools in the near future, including an own swap and staking options.

CLAIM Airdrop
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:15:14 AM

I will be buying all AGC for 60%

We will be using a Escrow (Master-P) for all trades unless you want to go first.

I don't care how you obtain them as I have my own methods of clearing AGCs
This would have been a decent business but by saying (I don't care how you obtain them) does not sounds good.
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:09:34 AM

We will be using a Escrow (Master-P) for all trades unless you want to go first.

This would have been a decent business but by saying (I don't care how you obtain them) does not sounds good.

It is because its known people use carded amazon giftcards but the way I use them when I buy would not affect me at all.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:14:59 AM

It is because its known people use carded amazon giftcards but the way I use them when I buy would not affect me at all.
Alright, have you contacted Master-p as regards the escrow? ask Master-p to sign your thread for certifications and approval.
I will send you PM now.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:04:03 AM

I have a 50 card which i can sell for 80%.
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:17:08 AM

I have a 50 card which i can sell for 80%.

Sorry but when I say my price is 60% it means 60%
BSI

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:12:23 AM

I have 20$ amazon giftcard but it fears me your trust ratings and you are a newbie in this forum with red marks will you use escrow services ??
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:24:02 PM

I have 20$ amazon giftcard but it fears me your trust ratings and you are a newbie in this forum with red marks will you use escrow services ??

People like you need to learn to read...you are a newbie too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: