Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ****DARKCYPHER***** [DCYP][FULL POS][ANON][STEALTH ADDRESS][UNIQUE APP]  (Read 35979 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Atomictie (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:57:08 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2015, 12:59:06 PM by Atomictie

Ok about 12 hours have been passed and my workmate has finished DCYP app so it's time for an update as I told you.

First, I want to real moderate the thread, that doesn't mean I'm going to delete everything but nice word and constrictive post, I just want to avoid that this thread become a troll's nest.

With the app we made you can have access to source and wallet download.

As I've stated in my update announcement this is what you're able to do with the app :

-Take a look at DarkCypher site (In progress)
-Coin Info
-Full graphics about DarkCypher without limitations from bitcointalk
-Official Twitter
-Bitcointalk thread

It's the first of it's kind to be developed during a pre-release. It basically allows user to watch the entire announcement and follow DCYP channels in real-time bypassing newbie limitations.

You can download the app from : HERE 37Mb
Virustotal log : HERE Info about false positive : HERE

I chose as ICO end next Wednesday @ UTC time 20:00, escrow will held BTC fund for three days

ICO COUNTDOWN

Atomictie (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:40:12 PM

OP updated with various link download
Atomictie (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:53:04 PM

APP SCREENSHOT

leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:01:26 PM

Ok about 12 hours have been passed and my workmate has finished DCYP app so it's time for an update as I told you.

First, I want to real moderate the thread, that doesn't mean I'm going to delete everything but nice word and constrictive post, I just want to avoid that this thread become a troll's nest.

With the app we made you can have access to source and wallet download.

As I've stated in my update announcement this is what you're able to do with the app :

-Take a look at DarkCypher site (In progress)
-Coin Info
-Full graphics about DarkCypher without limitations from bitcointalk
-Official Twitter
-Bitcointalk thread

It's the first of it's kind to be developed during a pre-release. It basically allows user to watch the entire announcement and follow DCYP channels in real-time bypassing newbie limitations.

You can download the app from : HERE 37Mb
Virustotal log : HERE Info about false positive : HERE

I chose as ICO end next Wednesday @ UTC time 20:00, escrow will held BTC fund for three days

ICO COUNTDOWN

I wanted to scan the app but you already did it Smiley it works fine.
Capefear

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:04:09 PM

Guys nobody already told me how to sign the message for the dev, help help!
The app is beautiful!!
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:07:17 PM

The app is beautiful!!

Check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:40:09 PM

SPLASH

LOGO

SPECS BANNER

FEATURES BANNER

FEATURES LIST

ICO BANNER

ICO RULES
I was asked to provide an ICO Escrow address that is used to collect the funds from those who want to invest in this coin. Once everyone received their ICO Coins i will release the Bitcoins to the issuer.

The escrow address is:
Code:

ESCROW POST

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address!

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message for or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since you can't proof that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20151008 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DarkCypher Coins and the escrow address is 1C2Svqb3zP3X4fBZHx9BJ4totBNMzku9j1
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G7xywaO7N3Mq8Vv/eSTqtPbcoWtT+ZIMmi06oqEmbqjsv4qPcua9TbCFNRPNhC2kx2qrvxUOgx6UNNLQVQ+B09I=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

ICO COUNTDOWN

DOWNLOAD BANNER

DOWNLOAD WALLET (not available yet)

WIN WALLET : https://mega.nz/#!xNtm3Caa!nKtBVaFaPuK81dJ3_1T_CNYciSqv7wMwRs6B-tHFdDs
GITHUB SOURCE : https://github.com/24192ms/2digital20
DCYP APP : HERE Info HERE
APP SCREENSHOT

EXCHANGE BANNER

JUST DCYP

Ann is much better with countdown mate, I downloaded your wallet this is virus scan https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/c33c5302618350e1c38011ec8af2b3448be7f5282dced8526db179d6ccfb95b1/analysis/1444397879/
lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:49:49 PM

ICO COUNTDOWN

Finally a countdown as I asked, thanks Smiley
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:02:55 PM

The App is very good. there is also a website for the coin,something that is missing for 99% of latest coins.

You should consider to add those sections inside wallet as future release,it could be cool.
Capefear

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:31:41 PM

The app is beautiful!!

Finally someone kind enough to tell me what to do. Cheers
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:01:01 PM

At least it's not the usual Yobit scam, but Legendary escrowed coin. At least something's different Grin
Atomictie (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:43:56 PM

List updated with features ready at launch and future releases, please quote the OP thanks
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 05:45:47 PM

I was asked to provide an ICO Escrow address that is used to collect the funds from those who want to invest in this coin. Once everyone received their ICO Coins i will release the Bitcoins to the issuer.

The escrow address is:
Code:
1C2Svqb3zP3X4fBZHx9BJ4totBNMzku9j1
Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address!

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message for or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since you can't proof that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Edit: The issuer asked me to add the following info:

ICO share cost: 0.1 BTC
ICO supply: 80000000
ICO user quantity: 80000000 * ( BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED )

People can invest at least 0.1 or multiple to buy 1 share. (no 0.01 or 0.05 or 0.12 and so on)

Edit 2: Some more infos about anonymity of investors.

Normally i would not be the one keeping track of the investments, so that i would not know the users sending coins to the escrow address. Though in recent light of development i think it would be better to claim your payments to the issuer of this coin and to me. You can simply send me the tx and i will put you into a calc sheet. I will not reveal your usernames. There is no reason for that.
Please again make sure that you send from an address you control, an address you can get the private key from. So that you can sign a message in case you need to prove that you own an investment. See the link above the first edit.
As long as you did not verify i will see your investment as unverified. Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. If you can't then you need to wait some time so that the risk of being scammed is lower.
So yes, your identity will be kept hidden. Smiley

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20151008 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DarkCypher Coins and the escrow address is 1C2Svqb3zP3X4fBZHx9BJ4totBNMzku9j1
Update to this post happened on 20151010.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G0DO7oVAlsRAQYhllSDIVC86XwX2LlO3aH5av0RIOMLz84RXdBkD/5rMY0ROZgDrVI6zHJS32SZYK+Y+nJzg53o=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Atomictie (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:53:32 PM

ICO updated. Please refer to SebastianJu last message or the quoted one on first post.
docker

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:46:37 AM

good onya mate buys have started https://blockchain.info/address/1C2Svqb3zP3X4fBZHx9BJ4totBNMzku9j1
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:48:00 AM

0.1 all at once! Impressive!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:02:17 PM

One user will get the entire supply too funny Grin Grin Grin
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:24:57 PM

No, i will buy too.

Just need to know how to sign messages.  Cheesy
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 08:12:25 PM

No, i will buy too.

Check out this thread about all the facts about how to sign a message.

For the moment you only need to check if you can sign a message with the address you sent from. That is normally not the case for when you sent from a bitcoin exchange. So that it would be better you send your coins to your own wallet and from there to the escrow address.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Capefear

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:18:22 PM

No, i will buy too.

I had the same problem, but leonak helped me, I did it with multibit

The app is beautiful!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: