Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ****DARKCYPHER***** [DCYP][FULL POS][ANON][STEALTH ADDRESS][UNIQUE APP]  (Read 35983 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:31:11 PM

I was asked to provide an ICO Escrow address that is used to collect the funds from those who want to invest in this coin. Once everyone received their ICO Coins i will release the Bitcoins to the issuer.

The escrow address is:
Code:
1C2Svqb3zP3X4fBZHx9BJ4totBNMzku9j1
Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address!

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message for or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since you can't proof that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20151008 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DarkCypher Coins and the escrow address is 1C2Svqb3zP3X4fBZHx9BJ4totBNMzku9j1
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G7xywaO7N3Mq8Vv/eSTqtPbcoWtT+ZIMmi06oqEmbqjsv4qPcua9TbCFNRPNhC2kx2qrvxUOgx6UNNLQVQ+B09I=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

You may want to take a look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1202228.0 posted by ocminer about how the dev of this coin is deleting all posts that question this coin.

Dev deleted ocminer message complaining about a non-pow coin. I don't see censorship here, if dev was deleting everything he would delete all these "no ico" messages Grin
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 01:32:29 PM

I was asked to provide an ICO Escrow address that is used to collect the funds from those who want to invest in this coin. Once everyone received their ICO Coins i will release the Bitcoins to the issuer.

The escrow address is:
Code:
Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address!

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message for or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since you can't proof that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
20151008 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DarkCypher Coins and the escrow address is 1C2Svqb3zP3X4fBZHx9BJ4totBNMzku9j1
G7xywaO7N3Mq8Vv/eSTqtPbcoWtT+ZIMmi06oqEmbqjsv4qPcua9TbCFNRPNhC2kx2qrvxUOgx6UNNLQVQ+B09I=

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

You may want to take a look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1202228.0 posted by ocminer about how the dev of this coin is deleting all posts that question this coin.

Thanks for the link. I will check the thread out. So far i think it's best when potential investment coins are held in escrow instead in some uncertain state. So we can see how things develop and it is safe for everyone. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 03:13:07 PM

Dev. maybe u should spend 1-2 Minutes into the Ann Thread and post all Infos
as TEXT ,,,,  sure u have nice graphics. but i think typing some letters shouldnt
be a Problem ...

Atomictie (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:16:32 PM

The escrow address is:
Code:

Code:

Probably you have appeared all of a sudden without understanding what happened with the deleted post and ready to point your finger.
So please do not fud just to show something that wasn't like you are showing.

Thank you.
Atomictie (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:28:46 PM

The escrow address is:
Code:

Code:

OP UPDATED with your message.

Please add the formula to buy shares :

ICO share cost: 0.1 BTC
ICO supply: 80000000
ICO user quantity: 80000000 * ( BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED )

Thank you again
Atomictie (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:35:45 PM

as TEXT ,,,,  sure u have nice graphics. but i think typing some letters shouldnt
be a Problem ...

Thank you for your advice, my Jr.Member status is something imminent but you're right and I've added some text above the images link.
TillKoeln
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 04:53:44 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 05:05:50 PM by TillKoeln

as TEXT ,,,,  sure u have nice graphics. but i think typing some letters shouldnt
be a Problem ...

Thank you for your advice, my Jr.Member status is something imminent but you're right and I've added some text above the images link.

i talk about the coin Infos  like total supply .. Pos reward per year .. PoS Block Timer
Minimum Stake Age , Maximum Stake Age

as an example the list below ...  expect the PoW fields

.... just an example

Coin Name : ?
Coin Ticker : ?
Adress Start : ?
Algo : ?
PoW & PoS or PoS Only : ?
Block Time : ?
PoS per Year : ?
PoS Min. Age : ?
PoS Max. Age : Unlimited
Block Reward : ?
Total Coin Supply During PoW : ?
Last PoW Block : ?
Premine in % : ?
Premine Ammount : ?
CoinMature : ?
Coin Transaction : ?
Hardcoded Node : ?
RPCPort : ?
P2PPort : ?

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 05:04:16 PM

The escrow address is:
Code:

Code:

OP UPDATED with your message.

Please add the formula to buy shares :

ICO share cost: 0.1 BTC
ICO supply: 80000000
ICO user quantity: 80000000 * ( BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED )

Thank you again

Done. It would be best when you doesn't post a bitcoin address in your first post, nor quote my post. Then everyone would be forced to click the link to read the escrow address directly from where i posted it.

That can raise confidence in the safety of this coin. Smiley

arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:52:10 PM

Legendary escrow?

WOOOW!

100% safe.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 07:15:18 PM

Legendary escrow?

WOOOW!

100% safe.

At least as long as i hold the funds and haven't paid them out to the issuer. But at the end it is ultimately a decision of every investor if he wants to invest. Bette funds are hold by a trusted escrow than with someone different.

A trusted escrow can't protect over the point of him releasing the coins to the issuer. Though after the coins are spread i normally hold a 3 time waiting period in order to see if problems arise in the meanhwile.

If you have suggestions how to make it even more safe let me know.

docker

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:32:14 PM

Legendary escrow?

WOOOW!

100% safe.

At least as long as i hold the funds and haven't paid them out to the issuer. But at the end it is ultimately a decision of every investor if he wants to invest. Bette funds are hold by a trusted escrow than with someone different.

A trusted escrow can't protect over the point of him releasing the coins to the issuer. Though after the coins are spread i normally hold a 3 time waiting period in order to see if problems arise in the meanhwile.

that's great after all fud now with a legendary escrow all seems good..thanks mate if SebastianJu is in I'm in too
lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:41:02 PM

Watching closely, promises are good Smiley can you add a countdown?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 07:43:13 PM

Legendary escrow?

WOOOW!

100% safe.

that's great after all fud now with a legendary escrow all seems good..thanks mate if SebastianJu is in I'm in too

Like i said. I ONLY can protect funds till the point where the issuer spread the coins to the investors. After that, three days waiting time, and then i release the coins.

That means at that point you only can trust the issuer. You really need to trust him when you want to invest. An escrow can't take away that you check out the coin. And me holding the coins is no valueating of the coin. Only a protection of investors funds over the ico timeframe. If i see hints about a scam i will ask the issuer, when i see proof i will offer refunds for the investors. Though till now there is nothing like that that iam aware of. I would await that users inform me when they see something like that. Deleting posts is not a problem per se, except important warnings are deleted. But that did not happen.

So do your due diligence to check out the coin and if you can trust the issuer.

Capefear

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:45:09 PM

I'm not very expert in it, do I need to sign the btc I send to the escrow?
TillKoeln
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 07:45:45 PM

maybe some proof if ident would be helpfull ..  maybe ...
if someone ask for a few thousand Dollar worth of bitcoin like in the first posted info graphic..
it displayed 40 btc ico volume on yobit .

however :-)

Dev any giveaway from your staked coins ?

CR2CEHjRJ9WP4x7fnr3CSntZihxaukvtDS

2793 DYCP allright generated with PoS

Thank you

lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:58:49 PM

I'm not very expert in it, do I need to sign the btc I send to the escrow?

Never did it too...is it really necessary to sign? Can't I send you the txid right after payment in case I buy?
wdyer

Activity: 294

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:10:03 PM

Will wait the last hour as usual, let's see who has balls to gamble Cool

Altcoin Expert Trader
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:31:42 PM

it's not an yobit ico, why you need to wait, if someone want to buy they just have to buy. The less will buy the more coin they will pick.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:41:43 PM

Who made this coin? Should I expect a pump like the first cypher did? No body knows the answer I guess

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:42:26 PM

it's not an yobit ico, why you need to wait, if someone want to buy they just have to buy. The less will buy the more coin they will pick.

He's right, with this particular formula, less money investors put in, more coins they get Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: