Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darkcypher Dev already deleting posts  (Read 2847 times)
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 09:50:17 PM

Be aware that the Darkcypher Dev is already deleting posts in his thread.

Use this thread as an unmoderated thread to discuss.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:51:51 PM

At this point pretty much everything that is starting with dark is just a joke. And of course it's an ICO full PoS coin so there's that.

Not your keys, not your coins!
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 09:53:17 PM

At this point pretty much everything that is starting with dark is just a joke. And of course it's an ICO full PoS coin so there's that.

Plus its hosted on yobit..  So yes... At least highly fishy

Atomictie

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:53:30 PM

I've deleted few posts to remove old OP, and pointless post telling that it was POS and not POW, interesting, it's written in the title.

Sorry about that.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 09:55:56 PM

I've deleted few posts to remove old OP, and pointless post telling that it was POS and not POW, interesting, it's written in the title.

Sorry about that.

If you would be legit, you would not need a self moderated topic at all.. 

stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:57:16 PM

I was just about to make a thread about this.

Thank you ocminer

CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:01:18 PM

Anyone who makes a thread here that isnt moderated is a newbie.

Atomictie

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:02:28 PM

Sorry about that.

We all know what people don't want to be deleted, and we all know that there is always someone who makes screen of his post, so self or not, If I don't delete nothing that proof something bad about the coin, well the thread is still legit.
docker

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:04:46 PM

what the hell are you talking about, it's a jungle here and everyone deserves a self moderated thread mate...
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 10:09:32 PM

what the hell are you talking about, it's a jungle here and everyone deserves a self moderated thread mate...

Absolutely not.. Welcome to a moderated forum then. Why free speech if you only get to read what others want to read...

This is free speech.. 

A legit coin does absolutely not need a moderated thread.

CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:13:14 PM

I am not interested in reading a thousand pages of trolls repeating the same thing over and over.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 10:21:20 PM

I am not interested in reading a thousand pages of trolls repeating the same thing over and over.

Then simply put them on ignore Smiley

The point is YOU choose to ignore the posts, not the 'Moderator/Censor'

Censorship is very Bad.

Atomictie

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:24:28 PM

Absolutely not.. Welcome to a moderated forum then. Why free speech if you only get to read what others want to read...

This is free speech..  

A self moderated is used to remove useless post and useless fud, after that if I will remove legit post that point the truth of problem about my coin, then you can say that I'm not legit.
Until that moment a self moderated thread is necessary to keep a polite and interesting discussion.
If you have noticed I didn't delete the TillKoeln post. That is worse than your " ANOTHER NO POW ONLY POS" post.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 10:26:52 PM

This is free speech..  

A self moderated is used to remove useless post and useless fud, after that if I will remove legit post that point the truth of problem about my coin, then you can say that I'm not legit.
Until that moment a self moderated thread is necessary to keep a polite and interesting discussion.
If you have noticed I didn't delete the TillKoeln post. That is worse than your " ANOTHER NO POW ONLY POS"

I completely disagree. But at least you seem to Speak English.

A self Moderated thread is never necessary, people can judge for themselves if a project / coin is legit or not . If the dev can bring good Arguments against the fud etc..

gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:27:39 PM

So true! ocminer is doing his personal war to PoS coins because he can't earn money anymore...he's taking it too personal...
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 10:29:31 PM

So true! ocminer is doing his personal war to PoS coins because he can't earn money anymore...he's taking it too personal...

It's not about money here, it's about Censorship / self moderated threads and the deletion of posts.

Btw i have a Job Wink

gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:32:50 PM

It's not about money here, it's about Censorship / self moderated threads and the deletion of posts.

Btw i have a Job Wink

Then good for you Grin but I'm not the only one thinking you are not the same lately with all these PoS coins around...you should calm down and stop screaming scam at every PoS coin out there...because you seem more than happy to add pools for one-week-life PoW coins, am I wrong?
We all know what's the main game here...live and let live Grin
Atomictie

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:34:48 PM

This is free speech..  

If you have noticed I didn't delete the TillKoeln post. That is worse than your " ANOTHER NO POW ONLY POS"

A self Moderated thread is never necessary, people can judge for themselves if a project / coin is legit or not . If the dev can bring good Arguments against the fud etc..
I can even agree with your though, but a dev could answer constructive fud, but he can't follow the FUDDERS that just write SCAM, SHIT,DUMP, and so on.
With which arguments should I answer to them?  With them I will answer with delete. If my thread will stay clean, I don't need to delete anything.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 10:40:03 PM

Btw i have a Job Wink

Then good for you Grin but I'm not the only one thinking you are not the same lately with all these PoS coins around...you should calm down and stop screaming scam at every PoS coin out there...because you seem more than happy to add pools for one-week-life PoW coins, am I wrong?
We all know what's the main game here...live and let live Grin

Well, if you want to invest in this coin, just do it, there is no one Holding you from it Smiley

I am not screaming scam at every pos coin that gets released, i dont know where you got that from, just check a few pos only threads and you will see that i am not involved, i even did not scream scam here, i just opened a non moderated thread about a Post that got deleted...  maybe you see the difference Smiley

And I dont get your last sentence? Live and let live? So if i hold my mouth and Cover obvious scams it's 'better'  (for me) ?

Lol Smiley

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 10:42:16 PM

This is free speech..  

I can even agree with your though, but a dev could answer constructive fud, but he can't follow the FUDDERS that just write SCAM, SHIT,DUMP, and so on.
With which arguments should I answer to them?  With them I will answer with delete. If my thread will stay clean, I don't need to delete anything.

Well no one actually listens to those guys actually..  I got lots of them on ignore already.. Adam white, smooth, icebreaker etc..  That is what the ignore function is actually for...

Tbh sometimes it makes a thread even more interesting when one of those sock puppet accounts Show up Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: