Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: perfecthash.com already scam or not??  (Read 1349 times)
kevinex (OP)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:59:27 AM

hello
1 week ago perfecthash still pay me instant but today my payment pending Huh??
who know please answer?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wardow

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:10:31 AM

perfecthash web site is scam.
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:53:39 AM

There's a very good chance it's a scam - if not it will be very soon.

I wouldn't recommend investing in any of these 0.15% hourly return programs as they are far too risky. The reason I say that is because while you can earn something from them, it requires large deposits, more than the average user can afford, to be able to earn anything. Example: Say you get 3% daily from this site (not exact numbers, but close enough). Investing 0.001 btc, which is a good one to start off, would give you 3,000 satoshi a day. You're risking a lot more btc just to earn something you can get from a faucet within minutes. Investing 0.01 btc, which is very risky to continue with due to it heavily increasing the run off rate, would give you 30,000 satoshi a day. While that is a little bit better, you're risking a few dollars just to get a couple of cents the next day. Investing 0.1 btc, which you should never do in a ponzi; it just leads to the closing of the site, would get you 300,000 satoshi a day, but, again, it's really a risky thing to do and almost always results in the closures that we see everyday.

If you're totally comfortable with putting 100,000 satoshi in just to get 3,000 satoshi tomorrow by all means go ahead, perfecthash looks like the company that would pay (not too sure, but they look decently promising) But again risking 20 ish cents for less than 1 cent is un realistic and honestly, while the numbers are very low and not worth much at all, a total loss of an investment.

If you're looking for a good ponzi to invest in either do this (not a good idea) or quickly jump in with a little btc on one of those constant popping up 100 hour doublers. If you're an early bird on each one you can get a nice return. Otherwise ponzis are a complete waste of time. Keep in mind there's no such thing as a safe ponzi. They ALL scam - no matter how honest or nice the admins are, they all scam.

(btw from their twitter account it looks as if perfecthash.com has been around for about a month, or since the beginning of September. That means that, unless no one's used their service, they've probably got a lot of btc in their investment wallet and they're ready to run. I'd be very cautious when investing.)

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
user64

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:57:24 AM

hello
who know please answer?

hehe,These is a ponzy buddy. You must assume the worst and hope for the best. Be very very careful with you investment. Or maybe not invest at all. No?
kevinex (OP)

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:42:36 AM

hello
who know please answer?

hehe,These is a ponzy buddy. You must assume the worst and hope for the best. Be very very careful with you investment. Or maybe not invest at all. No?
perfecthash web site is scam.
There's a very good chance it's a scam - if not it will be very soon.

I wouldn't recommend investing in any of these 0.15% hourly return programs as they are far too risky. The reason I say that is because while you can earn something from them, it requires large deposits, more than the average user can afford, to be able to earn anything. Example: Say you get 3% daily from this site (not exact numbers, but close enough). Investing 0.001 btc, which is a good one to start off, would give you 3,000 satoshi a day. You're risking a lot more btc just to earn something you can get from a faucet within minutes. Investing 0.01 btc, which is very risky to continue with due to it heavily increasing the run off rate, would give you 30,000 satoshi a day. While that is a little bit better, you're risking a few dollars just to get a couple of cents the next day. Investing 0.1 btc, which you should never do in a ponzi; it just leads to the closing of the site, would get you 300,000 satoshi a day, but, again, it's really a risky thing to do and almost always results in the closures that we see everyday.

If you're totally comfortable with putting 100,000 satoshi in just to get 3,000 satoshi tomorrow by all means go ahead, perfecthash looks like the company that would pay (not too sure, but they look decently promising) But again risking 20 ish cents for less than 1 cent is un realistic and honestly, while the numbers are very low and not worth much at all, a total loss of an investment.

If you're looking for a good ponzi to invest in either do this (not a good idea) or quickly jump in with a little btc on one of those constant popping up 100 hour doublers. If you're an early bird on each one you can get a nice return. Otherwise ponzis are a complete waste of time. Keep in mind there's no such thing as a safe ponzi. They ALL scam - no matter how honest or nice the admins are, they all scam.

(btw from their twitter account it looks as if perfecthash.com has been around for about a month, or since the beginning of September. That means that, unless no one's used their service, they've probably got a lot of btc in their investment wallet and they're ready to run. I'd be very cautious when investing.)
thanks for answer guys
i lost 0.013 btc, invest ponzi site very hard get profit, must smart if want win,,
back to gambling
mr.coinstrader

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:37:02 AM

yes its already a scam and  some my fb friends lost a lot of btc there. but some of them managed to get profit before they collapsed. anyway your answer was already answered, please lock this thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: