Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Artwork Donations Wanted - trendonshavers.com  (Read 2008 times)
bitlane (OP)
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 04:08:33 PM

I am looking for a few things, hopefully BY DONATION if anyone is so inclined, for trendonshavers.com (the FINAL online DOC Repo for pirateat40).

- Logo(s).
- Banners (all shapes, for promos/link sharing)
- Anything you would like to contribute.

The plan is to keep the site online indefinitely. Contributors will get free link exchange privileges for promoting their own business(es) if desired.

Thanks,
bitlane.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 04:58:20 PM

I am looking for a few things, hopefully BY DONATION if anyone is so inclined, for trendonshavers.com (the FINAL online DOC Repo for pirateat40).

- Logo(s).

The plan is to keep the site online indefinitely. Contributors will get free link exchange privileges for promoting their own business(es) if desired.

Thanks,
bitlane.

A nice clean CMS like Wordpress should suffice for this little project. Doesn't need to be too fancy. I was thinking about a pirate theme, of sorts, but at the end of the day, doing such would take away from the message you're trying to relay. As an example, how many times have you viewed a YouTube video on some conspiracy topic (e.g. 911) that tickles your fancy, but the music overlaid on the video disrupts the message it's suppose to relay?

Just a thought, bitlane.

~Bruno K~
stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 07:51:54 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2012, 08:11:15 PM by stochastic

- Logo(s).

Thanks,
bitlane.

This is great.  Too bad he has that $5 million because any future employer will search his name and come up with this.

How about something more like:

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 10:22:25 PM

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B6JGQZNTnC2geDRuREM2bE8zQlU/edit   Bright Anarchist has collated a bunch of stuff that should be added.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 12:58:08 PM

Bitlane,

Why are you are glorifying this criminal with fancy logos and org charts etc.  You're doing more work marketing his failed business then he did when it was active.

I agree that we need an on-line  searchable repository  about trenton shavors, his crimes, his associates, his known addresses, and photos of him and his business associates so then any one who every know him or worked with him or meets him in the future will know that he is the criminal that his is (current family address where his wife her two kid from a previous marriage should be off limits).

But this whole logo thing with org charts is a bit much.  

This should be searchable data repository.  Not a Pirate fan-page which is what this thread looks like.

Your Bitlane, internet detective and you'll do what you want but I'm just saying...

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 01:05:41 PM

I give permission to use any artwork I posted on the pirate logo thread.
Can get the PSD files if needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: