Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you get Tips on when to Buy/Sell  (Read 1124 times)
ajrah (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:15:33 AM

Is there a site or a blog that can give us a good lead or tip when to Buy or Sell for trading Bitcoins specially to those who are holding their Bitcoins hoping that rate will go up on a certain date? Can anyone provide a link to the site or blog? thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:02:47 AM

You can trade from your own experience. There is no such a tip, blog e.t.c.  Wink Even if you find such a blog, this would be just for Forex starters, nothing more  Grin
ajrah (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:49:35 AM

You can trade from your own experience. There is no such a tip, blog e.t.c.  Wink Even if you find such a blog, this would be just for Forex starters, nothing more  Grin

I was thinking like for sports betting, you have at least some trends and stats of each team that you can use as a guide. While trading with crypto currencies, I thought there are known forecasters out there with good credentials who can at least say today is a good day to sell or buy.

Verified4you

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:30:42 PM

I use Tradingview.com - there are a lot of good visions and ideas about BTC and other assets.
As forex trader I use technical analisys to identify trading opportunities. I don't trade BTC just make decisions when to keep it or to make an exchange
arnav95

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:10:52 PM

I use apps that give me binary signals and based on that I place my trade, as I am not an expert I use 3-4 apps together that assure me about the direction and do not wait till the end if their expire I book my profit together. I use binary options, zulutrade, etoro only experts, technical summary and these help me to get 60-70 % accuracy.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 07:17:31 PM

I use Tradingview.com - there are a lot of good visions and ideas about BTC and other assets.
As forex trader I use technical analisys to identify trading opportunities. I don't trade BTC just make decisions when to keep it or to make an exchange

What a great page! thanks for sharing it. This is what a like of this forum, the generous sharing from people. Thanks again!

coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:52:42 PM

Guessing the very lowest and highest places to buy and sell is extremely difficult, if not just pure luck. If you want to trade, based on your portfolio set yourself reasonable price points. Your high might be someone else's low. Also, don't be too greedy with your trades as it will probably bite you.

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:56:01 PM

I was thinking like for sports betting, you have at least some trends and stats of each team that you can use as a guide. While trading with crypto currencies, I thought there are known forecasters out there with good credentials who can at least say today is a good day to sell or buy.

Nice that this post came directly after yours - it's a good comparison: the statistics/trends pages for sports can very well be compared to any of the various charting pages for Bitcoin. Just that the former plays and trends are the candlesticks and the various indicators and other tools you can use on the charts.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:58:10 AM

i don't think so there is any site/blog which provide trading tips related to bitcoin because people knew if they share there trading strategies and tips then other people will follow it and that can bring loss to them Tongue
I advice you to trade yourself even if you lose in the beginning because trading comes from experiance and the more experiance you make the more chances are you will make profit trading  Wink
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:19:51 AM

Honestly I don't think any one will sell if they really knows when to sell and buy because if they know that most important factor in trading then generating money for trading is not a difficult portion so they will keep the tips and make money for them only. But one is selling or giving out tips means they may not be confident about their tips.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:41:05 PM

i don't think so there is any site/blog which provide trading tips related to bitcoin because people knew if they share there trading strategies and tips then other people will follow it and that can bring loss to them Tongue
I advice you to trade yourself even if you lose in the beginning because trading comes from experiance and the more experiance you make the more chances are you will make profit trading  Wink

beside that, there are plenty of fake "trading experts" sharing tips and tricks on how to make profit. but all they do is trying to make you click on a link that installs a virus.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:43:52 PM

You can create twitter if you don't already have one and go follow all of the supposedly Bitcoin trading experts/pump groups/informers, etc.. Then you can listen to their dumb advices and think that they actually know something.

After some time of doing this, you will most definitely lose money and then you will realize that those guys are just a bunch of morons and that no one knows s**t about when it's going up or down.

If you haven't realized by now, that what you are asking doesn't exist, especially not for the small people as the most of us are!

Listen to your hunch or don't trade at all.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 03:08:03 AM

You could always look for a pump&dump group, not too sure if that's actually legal though..
Also somewhat unethical in my opinion, but yeah just putting it out there.

fuddudle

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:31:53 AM

Information that is worth anything is never going to be free. If everybody has access to what is suppose to be valuable information, then it is no longer valuable.

The best times to trade are when extensions of sentiment have most of the speculators thinking one way over the other. Blood baths ensue.

Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:47:16 AM

http://www.newsbtc.com/category/analysis/
http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/10/09/bitcoin-price-watch-heres-what-were-looking-at-4/

also sometimes i use tradingview
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: