Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] DropBox Pro Upgradation Service // $99 Stuff For $5 // Vouched  (Read 1670 times)
vvikkass (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:48:48 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 04:13:47 PM by vvikkass

I will upgrade your DropBox account to Dropbox Pro which will give you 1Tb storage space for 1 year for $5.

I will accept BTC. Price is simple, short $5 only. No bargaining.

I don't have vouch but I can make one Legendary Account owner's account to Pro, just to prove that this is legitimate.

No carding is involved.

Alternatively you can order my Fiverr gig :: https://www.fiverr.com/vvikkass/make-your-regular-dropbox-account-to-pro

Had this done a few minutes ago over Skype. Was done in under 5 minutes and the seller was very kind. 10/10 Thank you!

Big thanks to vvikkass! Couple minutes and 1TB space. Vouch for this guy!
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:11:56 AM

Still up for sale.
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:25:32 AM

Thanks for the vouch. It was s great exp in doing business with you.
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:33:04 AM

Just wondering, what happens to the account and files after a year is up?
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:37:44 AM

I will upgrade your DropBox account to Business Pro plan which will give you 1Tb storage space for 1 year for $5.

I don't have vouch but I can make one Legendary Account owner's account to Pro, just to prove that this is legitimate.

No carding is involved.

Hope your services will be available for another half year. Bought a 25 dollar plan with mediafire.com about 6 months ago, yet I like dropbox better, just not the 99 dollars Grin. Would you drop me a PM, as soon as I need it, I will reply Smiley

vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:39:49 AM

Just wondering, what happens to the account and files after a year is up?

I guess if you don't renew it they will delete the files and your account goes normal. They give warning emails several times, so that you know when the subscription ends.
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:41:10 AM

I will upgrade your DropBox account to Business Pro plan which will give you 1Tb storage space for 1 year for $5.

No carding is involved.

Hope your services will be available for another half year. Bought a 25 dollar plan with mediafire.com about 6 months ago, yet I like dropbox better, just not the 99 dollars Grin. Would you drop me a PM, as soon as I need it, I will reply Smiley

Right away, sir. Cheesy
nitrodancer

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:44:00 AM

Do you need our username password credentials?
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:50:39 AM

Yes I will. If you feel risk you can create a new account, but the first vouch in this thread, the person gave me his account credentials that has files in it. It went smoothly. I don't look at files, I can't prove it, but it's the thing I would like to tell.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:53:33 AM

Yes I will. If you feel risk you can create a new account, but the first vouch in this thread, the person gave me his account credentials that has files in it. It went smoothly. I don't look at files, I can't prove it, but it's the thing I would like to tell.
But one can also do it like this right? Make another account, give credentials to you, after you upgrade it the buyer changes the pass again. And if someone has used another account for dropbox, it will be quite simple to download files from that one and put in the upgraded one
nitrodancer

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:00:00 AM

Any chance of selling method instead?
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:07:21 AM

But one can also do it like this right? Make another account, give credentials to you, after you upgrade it the buyer changes the pass again. And if someone has used another account for dropbox, it will be quite simple to download files from that one and put in the upgraded one

Of course, one can do that way too. It is something I personally recommend too, but not all of us have that much free time to transfer large number of files, so I am ok with having their main accounts user pass also. It's totally risk-free.

Depends if somebody can trust me or not. Tongue
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:09:34 AM

Any chance of selling method instead?

I may sell the method for sure mate. But maybe in future, or maybe never. Not really sure. Not having plans as of now.
ollierexx

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:55:22 AM

Intrested, please add me on skype: ollierexx
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:21:23 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 08:51:20 AM by vvikkass

Intrested, please add me on skype: ollierexx

Added you.
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:50:36 AM

Still selling this.
Jezze

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:00:08 AM

Do we get after upgrade some spam mail from 3rd persons?
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:33:04 AM

Absolutely not. I am not selling your emails, infact I too hate 3rd party emails. You can rest assure when dealing with me.
Jezze

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:11:32 PM

Absolutely not. I am not selling your emails, infact I too hate 3rd party emails. You can rest assure when dealing with me.

Can you add me skype? jezzzzze83
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:17:18 PM

Welp Sad. No time to migrate all my files...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: