Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmit promotion: First order FREE!  (Read 1222 times)
Global BTC (OP)

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 06:31:23 PM

Do you like what I have on offer on Bitmit? Would you like to order something from me, and get the payment refunded? Follow the steps below!

1. Order something from me on Bitmit.
2. Pay for the order.
3. Post the order number in this thread, along with a comment on what you bought. Also include the Bitcoin address to which you want the refund to be paid out. Do not edit your post after posting it!

Rules:
  • There is only one winner in this promotion: The first person to completely follow the three steps above.
  • You can order as many items as you like, but you will only get a maximum refund of 1 BTC.
  • I will not confirm the winning entry, nor do the refund until eight hours have passed.

Keep in mind that some quick thinker might reply with a fake order very quickly, just to put other contestants off.

Here's a link to my items for sale on Bitmit: http://www.bitmit.net/en/user/GBTC/?ref=1836#items
Here are some inspirational previous forum posts: Camping gear, Knives, Neodymium magnets, Arduino and electronics hobbyist, PCIe extenders

You should know that I sent out a head's up to some of my previous Bitmit customers some time before posting this message. It didn't include any specifics, just that there would be a promotion.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 06:41:31 PM

Do you like what I have on offer on Bitmit?

where do you ship from?   

http://www.bitmit.net/en/trade/i/3476-guy-fawkes-mask-like-in-v-for-vendetta-or-anonymous

would my order arrive before halloween (oct 31st) in the u.s.?
Global BTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 06:42:36 PM

Items are shipped from China, so I don't think it would arrive in a week.

segabtc

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 07:08:54 PM

had to grab a Guy Fawks mask! Remember, remember , the fifth of November thanks

1EoJKVHNS6aVhXhm4CuoshenSDi6n5RJbu
janbanan

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 11:10:25 PM

Order: #3820

https://www.bitmit.net/en/img/trade_uploads/2012/09/30/ferrocerium-fire-starter-_c5013_thumb_gal.jpg
Ferrocerium fire starter

and

https://www.bitmit.net/en/img/trade_uploads/2012/10/18/card-sized-foldable-knife_c5921_thumb_gal.jpg
Card sized foldable knife

It's amazing you can turn a profit with these low prices GBTC. Keep up the good work!

13JThQ6wK1irxsNWwS48dxjNeajHsLPcBZ
Arto
Donator

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 11:14:46 PM

I won't be partaking in the promotion, but I did go ahead and order a couple of Guy Fawkes masks anyway Cool

PS. You might wish to check your stock levels on that item (only 2 left, according to Bitmit), as it'll probably be a popular purchase these next few weeks. I'll likely want to get a few more to ship directly to friends, myself!

segabtc

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 11:51:41 PM

janban i bought the fire started also. handy little tool to have.
Global BTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 05:49:20 AM

All right, we have a winner! Congratulations segabtc!

PS. You might wish to check your stock levels on that item (only 2 left, according to Bitmit), as it'll probably be a popular purchase these next few weeks. I'll likely want to get a few more to ship directly to friends, myself!

Thanks, I've upped the stock.

janbanan

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 06:55:25 AM

gz segabtc

hmm, only two participants, maybe more people would have bought stuff if the contest lasted longer, like 48 hours or something.
panda1

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 07:38:29 AM

Interesting promotion!
Arto
Donator

Activity: 213

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 08:33:10 AM

hmm, only two participants, maybe more people would have bought stuff if the contest lasted longer, like 48 hours or something.

Only if one had reason to assume that the posts about the first couple of purchases were all fraudulent...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: