Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Antminer s3's(4), 3 with wifi mod, and 2 s3+'s, and all your power needs.  (Read 414 times)
fpvbandit (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:54:18 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 01:05:28 PM by fpvbandit

Hey all, im new here so i might need some hand holding if someone wants to buy, in regards to escrow and buyer/seller safety measures.

Along with the miners, I also have multiple PSU's that I can bundle in with the miners along with power cords, Gridseed 6pin 26in 14 AWG Power Supply Cables, and Gridseed Power Supply Interface Adapter PCB Board. I have everything to get you mining. I can even give you an ethernet cable if you need one.

US domestic only, except if you're willing to pay a high mark-up for international orders. Shipping from Indiana.

Edit: prices would be negotiated after you reply. Some of the miners hash a little better than others, so price would vary due to that, and what accessories you want. For the slowest antminer S3 (still hashes at 425 GH/s - 460 GH/s) I would like $90 and you pay the first $15 shipping, Im always willing to haggle the price a bit though. I probably throw in a wifi antenna pre-installed to the first 2 reputable buyers. I will probably cut a great deal to the first [reputable] buyer, as I have no history on this forum. I can also cover escrow costs at this point in time.

I'd like to build some reputation as a legit seller so the first sales will get better deals than the latter sales.

All miners have original stryrofoam protective encapsulation and boxes to match. If there is any movement of the miner/styrofoam in the box I will use appropriate packing material to pack the "loose" spots to ensure your miner has a gentle ride to your location; I will do whatever it takes to make sure your miner arrives in a timely manner, unscathed.  I ship same/next day after payment has been arranged. I live close to my post office so that's a promise.

I can provide screenshots of data with me holding a newspaper or message, or you can take them for a test drive on cloud mining pool at a highly discounted rate (this "test ride" is for reputable buyers only.)

I treat my miners very good. Never overclock, never use inadequate power, they are in a basement in the midwest, with a box fan pointing at the air intakes 24/7. They never go above 43 degrees Celsius. Temperature readings at high performance after 2 days straight usually leaves my miners between 39-41 degrees Celsius. ALL asics are in tact and show no "x's" or dashes, strictly "o's" on the chip status.

Note: one antminer S3+ has some "carbon scoring" in two of the four power ports, noob mistake with power supply, but it's still one of my fastest machines. And yes, you can use that info as a bargaining chip.

Thanks, hope to hear from you!
Gren

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:31:51 PM

That seems like quite a bit to ask for s3's, but then again i'm not certain what the value of adding wifi to them is.

good luck with your sale

Please contact me if you have any 750 watt server psu's or better, complete with breakout boards and cables.
I am not interested in ATX psu's
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:51:01 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 10:47:28 PM by toptek

I'll give you 60 for one keep the wireless it's not that great or even worse it .

60 for the carbon scoring one  + i send my shipping bill  ? .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: