Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ New devs, old community ★ 100,000 PND burned every day  (Read 42701 times)
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:05:51 AM

PandaCoin going crazy  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovovYiIkOtk&feature=youtu.be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 12:18:55 PM

some things should be left in grave untouched

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
stellargratis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:20:57 PM

PandaCoin a long time sleep....
Go... go... with new Dev  Cheesy Cheesy
bombardo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:47:45 PM

Good luck new Dev. PND needs a active Dev.
PandaCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 12:59:44 PM

We thinking about burning a few millions PND soon,
and post proof address here.

Total 5 billion PND going to be burned in the future.

Good or bad idea ?
correhidor

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:12:45 PM

Exellent idea. But, IMHO, the effect will be short-term. Still something is necessary for stimulation of demand for a coin.
Bitdonator
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:19:54 PM

some things should be left in grave untouched

PandaCoin just up from the grave. PND is immortal  Cheesy

DigitalPandacoin

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 05:51:04 PM

Please lets try not to Pump Pandacoin too fast that will likely lead to painful dumps and regrets from new users and investors coming on board the Panda train. We should have little trouble growing gradually in usefulness and liquidity and show everyone the determination of our Pandacoin community and project, despite the wild wild west of crypto currently. The longer term goal of getting and being ready for more general use and acceptance of respectable crypto projects by more and more people as the word gets out about what the good blockchain technology projects like Pandacoin can provide.  Pandacoin can eventually not only help us early adopters but help anyone in the world learn and benefit from good blockchain technology that makes trustless banking easy as well as inexpensive and to open financial doors and possibilities for the masses.

Anyone interested in being involved with our development efforts for Pandacoin's evolution and community support should consider coordinating our efforts by  reaching out to Support@DigitalPandacoin.org or becoming active at our new official IRC chat room  #DigitalPandacoin

The website I consider our new evolving home page is dev.DigitalPandacoin.org  Here you can find up to date information, links and support for our Digital Pandacoin PND project and community.

If you want to help test the new Android multicoin wallet beta release supporting our Pandacoin as well as many others, I need an email to send out the .APK since we are not releasing it to the general public until we are happy and very solid.    You can message me here or email support@DigitalPandacoin.org

If you do not have an android phone or tablet you can download BlueStacks App Player here to run the multicoin and other Android apps here http://www.bluestacks.com/  
Alternate http://filehippo.com/download_bluestacks_app_player/download/c5dfd04bf320fba5a7f03c3bcbc407e0/
Bitdonator
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:10:21 PM

I make code for signature with link pointing to this thread.

Feel free to use  Wink

Code:
[size=12pt][color=orange]★★★[/color] [b]Panda[/b][b][color=green]Coin[/color][/b] is back [color=orange]★★★[/color] New devs, old community [color=orange]★[/color] [url]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1202623.0[/url][/size]
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

It'd be nice.

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:44:51 AM

Thank you guys for your support, we really need it  Wink

"Ask not what your coin & developers can do for you. Ask what you can do for your coin & developers." - Pelgoran98

I really said that quote in green?! I can't believe it! Really? I didn't catch it until long after I wrote my cynically suspicious post. I must've been stupefied with hope and giddiness way back when. What a mind-blower. Well, that's not where I am these days, as is evident.

Why on earth should we believe you? What proof is there that this is not just the same old group waiting to scam the living daylights out of us again? We used to think we were so badass and we got taken by the very people we trusted the most: our developers. Why should this be any different? I see nothing that makes me think we are on the right path, except that I fear and loathe those cruel mother fuckers who did it to us, and will do it to us all over again. AMDoge and her cronies are probably ready to laugh all the way to the bank, AGAIN. Pump and Dump City. Rah-Rah-Rah ain't gonna get it here. Convincing with proof might, though I highly doubt it. Gee, is that too cynical? I hope so. Sign me "Really Pissed Off and Not Believin' It." I say PROVE IT.
PandaCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 03:05:22 AM

"Ask not what your coin & developers can do for you. Ask what you can do for your coin & developers." - Pelgoran98

I really said that quote in green?! I can't believe it! Really? I didn't catch it until long after I wrote my cynically suspicious post. I must've been stupefied with hope and giddiness way back when. What a mind-blower. Well, that's not where I am these days, as is evident.

Why on earth should we believe you? What proof is there that this is not just the same old group waiting to scam the living daylights out of us again? We used to think we were so badass and we got taken by the very people we trusted the most: our developers. Why should this be any different? I see nothing that makes me think we are on the right path, except that I fear and loathe those cruel mother fuckers who did it to us, and will do it to us all over again. AMDoge and her cronies are probably ready to laugh all the way to the bank, AGAIN. Pump and Dump City. Rah-Rah-Rah ain't gonna get it here. Convincing with proof might, though I highly doubt it. Gee, is that too cynical? I hope so. Sign me "Really Pissed Off and Not Believin' It." I say PROVE IT.

Hi Pelgoran,
nice to see you here on new thread. Hope you are not angry because we quoted you Wink
Great words, reflecting what is true community and coin support. Its easy to just wait
to coin price rise and make profit, but somebody need to make this possible. Everyone must be envolved
and give their maximum.

We are sorry you have bad experience with PandaCoin, and we know
how you feel .... because we are same guys like you and rest of the scammed community.
We dont know which proof you need that we are not same guys, who back to rape community once again.

Some activity is better than no activity.
Time will show, we are here to stay...
PandaCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 03:53:52 AM

We just get a better idea than burning Pandacoin.
This is awesome Cheesy

Why not to use all this Pandacoins we plan to burn
and turn them to work for us. We will sell it
at this miserable price for BTC and than paid votes
on C-Cex and Cryptsy to get listed.

PandaCoin currently have 14 votes on C-Cex,
and first coin on voting list have 572 votes, second have
317 votes.

One vote is 0.001 BTC so we need only 0.5 BTC (or maybe much less)
to get listed in next few weeks. After PND get listed on C-Cex and price rise,
we can sell rest of the coins and vote on Cryptsy.

I know no one like to throw their own BTC for voting, but if some users
have a big stash of PND, a million or two coins is not a big lose.

We can make special PND wallet for this purpose and
everything will be transparent with links to transactions.

Any thoughts ?
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:08:21 AM

Hi Pelgoran,
nice to see you here on new thread. Hope you are not angry because we quoted you Wink
Great words, reflecting what is true community and coin support. Its easy to just wait
to coin price rise and make profit, but somebody need to make this possible. Everyone must be envolved
and give their maximum.

how you feel .... because we are same guys like you and rest of the scammed community.
We dont know which proof you need that we are not same guys, who back to rape community once again.

I am not angry that you quoted me. What a coincidence, though. I just don't wanna have all my hopes dashed again and feel like the biggest most gullible sucker in the Universe a second time.
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:48:51 PM

Just in case, I updated my wallet and it has 45 active connections, almost double that I've ever seen before. Are things waking up? It is working perfectly in hybrid mode. Any way to discuss who our new development team is, or will it remain a secret? It'd be nice to have some confidence and begin, and I mean BEGIN, to trust this coin and Team again. The jury is still out. I suppose what I am wanting/needing may be impossible and I will just have to let the Coin stand on its own merits if it ever becomes huge, or even half of huge, whatever that is. How about $.10 ?
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:36:31 PM

Hi Pelgoran,
and give their maximum.

Thanks for your reassurance. And, I want to believe in you. But, and I know you may not be able to give away much here, what keeps the others who probably have billions, from scamming and dumping us all to hell?
junbi39

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:37:41 PM

voted!!

BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:17:50 PM

We saw your posts on Yobit, hopefully the volume gets picked up soon. We have invested a lot in this coin, and our investments are justified, as we see a serious 2nd dev here that wants to revive a great coin that has been left to die by an uncaring 1st dev.

Great that we see a revitalized community, let's make this coin go to the moon  Wink
Bitdonator
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:55:38 PM

Sell wall @ 2 sat. on Bleutrade drop from 45 BTC to only 5.88 BTC
This is good news  Grin

Hope this is not one person who have billions PND
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:20:16 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2015, 06:31:07 PM by Pelgoran98

We saw your posts on Yobit, hopefully the volume gets picked up soon. We have invested a lot in this coin, and our investments are justified, as we see a serious 2nd dev here that wants to revive a great coin that has been left to die by an uncaring 1st dev.

Great that we see a revitalized community, let's make this coin go to the moon  Wink

Ahhhhh, if only there was transparency. You never know who is posting what. Just how legit is any of it? But, the good news is, I will let the price of PND dictate just how much I believe anyone or anything. I have still not sold 1 coin, though I own plenty. And I will not sell until we hit the $.01 mark: 1 penny=1 PND.* And I am not kidding in the least. I realize my original price was $.10, but I've reshaped my thinking. You better believe I am re-expecting big things after ALL we've gone through. Yet, it truly is no big rip to me what the hell happens. I've already written off PND and the money I wasted purchasing it in my mind. The proof will be in the price, period. I will either make a bundle, or I will make nothing. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

* I will gladly accept its value increasing well beyond that. Now, how's that for generosity?
ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:29:25 PM

I remember when PANDA kicked my ass for 3 BTC. Never did invest in PND after all that - but I will be watching this closely.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: