Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ New devs, old community ★ 100,000 PND burned every day  (Read 42704 times)
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:08:00 AM

Thanks for the news. I am pleased to see that Pandacoin still alive.
I believe that, ever price rise.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:16:43 AM

Thanks for keeping our PND on the TALK community recommended list. I would be honored to help with being Pandacoin's TALK community representative.

cool!
just pay attention to PND, and I will stop by again in the Fall Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:48:59 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 02:57:52 AM by kiklo

Kiklo's Premium Blockchain Snapshot Service

Pandacoin SnapShot & Bootstrap updated to 9-24-2016

Snapshot
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378653.msg15719063#msg15719063

Bootstrap
https://mega.nz/#F!CJRnyDDL!vbYN-3mvj9RBE7Phl27Sjg

Cool

:Updated
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:28:15 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 12:47:01 PM by RJF19

Wow! Panda is back? I have a HUGE bag of PandaCoin that I thought would be a total write off but I see your going strong, kudos!

EDIT: Ok, I've been reading the thread and I see there was a coin swap? Am I too late to take advantage of that? I have 26M Panda.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 01:08:44 PM

No coin swap was done, we are continuing on with Pandacoin as designed when we went full proof of stake. We have a rather low inflation rate, actually lower than the designed 2 1/2% since many Pandacoins have been lost and only proof of stake mining in your PandaBank or wallet will generate new Pandacoin.  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/#@inflation

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
RJF19

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:48:30 PM

No coin swap was done, we are continuing on with Pandacoin as designed when we went full proof of stake. We have a rather low inflation rate, actually lower than the designed 2 1/2% since many Pandacoins have been lost and only proof of stake mining in your PandaBank or wallet will generate new Pandacoin.  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/#@inflation

Ok, great. Glad to see activity, will there be future development?

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
RJF19

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:21:20 PM

Ok, great. Glad to see activity, will there be future development?

Oh well, wishful thinking I suppose...

jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 04:14:33 PM

Sorry for the delay, things are going slow but we have been working on developments regarding our Pandacoin. Our Github for new developments is here https://github.com/DigitalPandacoin/pandacoin
We have also come up with an easy way to install PandaBank which is quite fast using kiklo's Blockchain snapshot in coordination with http://cryptodepot.org/   It is still considered in beta but you can check it out on the Download page.   Our Pandacoin developing web site is at http://dev.digitalpandacoin.org/

✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
RJF19

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:41:25 PM

Sorry for the delay, things are going slow but we have been working on developments regarding our Pandacoin. Our Github for new developments is here https://github.com/DigitalPandacoin/pandacoin
We have also come up with an easy way to install PandaBank which is quite fast using kiklo's Blockchain snapshot in coordination with http://cryptodepot.org/   It is still considered in beta but you can check it out on the Download page.   Our Pandacoin developing web site is at http://dev.digitalpandacoin.org/

Excellent, thanks. Wasn't sure what was going on...

RJF19

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:59:04 PM

Any update on progress?

jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 01:54:57 PM

Things are progressing slowly as we prepare things for Pandacoin to be useful and easy to use for a much wider audience.  We are testing a couple of new things and have made them available for others to see / test  at http://cryptodepot.org/  You can find several fast wallet downloads we have prepared that include the blockchain snapshot as part of the installation on the Downloads page.  We are working on creating a simple vote page http://cryptodepot.org/vpagetest/  We hope to enable anyone to easily create their own custom vote page in the future as well to to use custom vote pages to get valuable feedback on Pandacoin community ideas. There are Faucets as well as Paper wallet generators available on the site also.

RJF19

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:30:51 PM

Things are progressing slowly as we prepare things for Pandacoin to be useful and easy to use for a much wider audience.  We are testing a couple of new things and have made them available for others to see / test  at http://cryptodepot.org/  You can find several fast wallet downloads we have prepared that include the blockchain snapshot as part of the installation on the Downloads page.  We are working on creating a simple vote page http://cryptodepot.org/vpagetest/  We hope to enable anyone to easily create their own custom vote page in the future as well to to use custom vote pages to get valuable feedback on Pandacoin community ideas. There are Faucets as well as Paper wallet generators available on the site also.

Excellent! Thanks for the info...

funbitcoins

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Let's have fun!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 04:33:28 AM

Nice PND is still active and is having some progress, although it's slow. Blockchain snapshot is also nice and can help people use PND wallet more easily.
milo69

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:30:54 PM

I'm also very glad to see there are some plans to keep Pandacoin going. If it can get a new dev team behind it with a new vision, mission, and action plan, there's no reason it can't re-build the community.  I was always impressed at how much more advanced the pandacoin desktop client worked compared to other coin's tech. The Pandacoin wallet FAR surpassed the MultiDoge wallet I have.  Speaking of which, is there any reason I shouldn't be continuing to use my Pandacoin wallet (i.e. keep it logged in, and staking on my mac? I haven't fired it up in a while...)

Thanks guys, will be keeping an eye on how things progress.
Best.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 03:19:58 AM

Wow! Panda is back? I have a HUGE bag of PandaCoin that I thought would be a total write off but I see your going strong, kudos!

EDIT: Ok, I've been reading the thread and I see there was a coin swap? Am I too late to take advantage of that? I have 26M Panda.

What do you mean going strong ? No buy orders on yobit. Not many anywhere else. Already it has had a coin swap.
Now ot is very close to death again. Dead panda Sad

RJF19

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:17:29 PM

What do you mean going strong ? No buy orders on yobit. Not many anywhere else. Already it has had a coin swap.
Now ot is very close to death again. Dead panda Sad

There was no coin swap. Also, that was a while ago when there was a dev responding, that does not seem to be the case now. If you want to comment on older posts, please tailor your response accordingly. A month in real time is years in crypto time.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:36:02 PM

Thanks for keeping our PND on the TALK community recommended list. I would be honored to help with being Pandacoin's TALK community representative.

cool!

back PND still on the TALK list of cool POS

i'm nominating jommy99 RJF19 and kiklo as formal ambassadors to the POS chamber rep'n PND Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 05:25:35 PM

cool!

i'm nominating jommy99 RJF19 and kiklo as formal ambassadors to the POS chamber rep'n PND Wink

Thanks BitcoinNational!  Things are going slow and always seem take more time than expected; but I have been trying to keep an eye on the TALK community also.  Would there be any interest in a TALK faucet or Vote Page? We are experimenting with a few cryptocurrencies as a test for now with help from http://cryptodepot.org/

RJF19

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:53:20 PM

cool!

Humm... Thanks, I think!  Seriously, I believe this project has a future if we can get some development and PR going. PND has a niche with Asia and many other special interest groups, just have to identify and engage but, we need the tech and management side to be part of it.

Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:32:19 AM

Hello community.
It seems to me that it is better to make the swap. Maybe 15 to 1  to reduce the number of coins.

I think this  coin can see  more than 1 Satosh Smiley

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: