Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA next CEO, proposal.  (Read 567 times)
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:25:55 PM

I saw the debacle, and the confusion among the sponsors. it's quite sad to see a sport being trashed.

Solution:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/Ronaldo-14-05-2013.jpg

Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima (locally: [ʁoˈnawðu ˈlwiʒ nɐˈzaɾju dʒ ˈɫĩmɐ]; born 18 September 1976[2]) commonly known as Ronaldo, is a retired Brazilian footballer. Popularly dubbed "the phenomenon", he is considered by experts and fans to be one of the greatest football players of all time.

100% agreement? (and his is American... kind off, mexican Cheesy).
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:46:14 PM

I think that dresde wasn't enough. strongly. why is adidas the only sponsor supporting the cockroach and his fellas?

why? deutsch bank shall perish, everything. adidas blasted by . . . . Cheesy, vw ceo lying again. I quote: I don't know how the software worked! his legal defense is that he doesn't know everything single line of code. But sorry I ask mr Gates how does windows work, I am sure he knows: answer, yes, mostly but I don't know every single line of code (millions)... torah pfff. Cheesy.

I think that the angie is playing dirty tricks, mind controls and use skills to exploit (try to). no mercy. to the sewer where they should have never been lift of for what they did.

yes ws financed and what you want, but it was just business... raise them to kill them Smiley.

Supporting the State of Colorado, what ever!

I hate german elitist.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:27:43 PM

El-Erian is an idiot.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:53:40 PM

The most capable next possible CEO is Michel Platini (vive la France !)  Smiley !

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:09:23 PM

Football doesnt count money does
Blatter and also Platini are suspended,why Platini i dont know,all of that is awful

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:21:08 PM

Blatter and also Platini are suspended,why Platini i dont know,all of that is awful

fake contract.

Ronaldo is the best striker ever. fast, strong, agile, will understand the whole world better, younger, available, absolutely clean.

fuck france, cowards, traitors, suckers, slaves... why those little gnomes have a veto? please... stop killing the azawidis with your radiation poisioning... the wind blows the mine dust, the camel eat what's too eat, they use the milk, the camel and the children die... alone, unseen. you are sure? you will pay. ohhh you have no idea. furthermore this little angela-holland fuck shit... you have no idea again.

One very good comment of Nethanyahoo... france is unsafe... but it's mainly the paristype... those are the worst shit in the world... they believe to be better than the rest of the provinces... ROME WAS Smiley.

for me the whole french establishment is to be put under quarantine to use an IT term. wanna compete against the Valley? hahaha. dream on... shattered dream.

How many of you were with dsk? hunnn... what is the name of forest you go? (It ain't a russiatype forest Cheesy)... they are too weak...

france will get a lot smaller... you will see. colonists.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:32:43 PM

fake contract.

Ronaldo is the best striker ever. fast, strong, agile, will understand the whole world better, younger, available, absolutely clean.

fuck france, cowards, traitors, suckers, slaves... why those little gnomes have a veto? please... stop killing the azawidis with your radiation poisioning... the wind blows the mine dust, the camel eat what's too eat, they use the milk, the camel and the children die... alone, unseen. you are sure? you will pay. ohhh you have no idea. furthermore this little angela-holland fuck shit... you have no idea again.

One very good comment of Nethanyahoo... france is unsafe... but it's mainly the paristype... those are the worst shit in the world... they believe to be better than the rest of the provinces... ROME WAS Smiley.

for me the whole french establishment is to be put under quarantine to use an IT term. wanna compete against the Valley? hahaha. dream on... shattered dream.

How many of you were with dsk? hunnn... what is the name of forest you go? (It ain't a russiatype forest Cheesy)... they are too weak...

I do not support Hollande nor Merkel. We have a veto because we're simply a big nation. Nethanyahoo is an asshole. How can he say that France is unsafe ? Did he saw Israel ? France will never become smaller.

ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:47:45 PM

fake contract.

I do not support Hollande nor Merkel. We have a veto because we're simply a big nation. Nethanyahoo is an asshole. How can he say that France is unsafe ? Did he saw Israel ? France will never become smaller.

w8&c.

(preview: airfrance is soon history, like everything there... a giant tourist destination... if only it was secure... and again one of those prohibitionist entity (I didn't use the word nation intentionally).

Isreal Is A Zillion time safer...
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:45:53 PM

fake contract.

It is about Brasilian Ronalodo who is already retired football player.Both Blatterand Platini are suspected for 2 mln dollar fraud
 Person who is not member of FIFA and UEFA has been choosen for temporary Ceo.Question is how many of them is involved in corruption
Shutdown FIFA UEFA and start from scratch

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:13:15 PM

fake contract.

It is about Brasilian Ronalodo who is already retired football player.Both Blatterand Platini are suspected for 2 mln dollar fraud
 Person who is not member of FIFA and UEFA has been choosen for temporary Ceo.Question is how many of them is involved in corruption
Shutdown FIFA UEFA and start from scratch

Federation International of Football Association will held it's next event in Russia safely. Ronaldo el Phemeno from Brazillooo will open the ceremony. the rest who knows.

your sponsor.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:24:35 AM

Russia is big part of football and deserves to host the world cup. Politicians should stay away from our beautiful game, and take their politics someone else. Russians clubs Zenit, CSKA, Spartak, Lokomotiv are all household names in European and world football.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:46:09 AM

Russia is big part of football and deserves to host the world cup. Politicians should stay away from our beautiful game, and take their politics someone else. Russians clubs Zenit, CSKA, Spartak, Lokomotiv are all household names in European and world football.

it's just the half black (white inside, brainwashed) that want to weaken the public image of MIGHTY RUSSIAN FEDERATION because he believes that russian don't woreship black... or rephrazed, russian ain't racist, but they are laws. mighty masai believe to be messiah... ohhh pathetic... I hope he will not finish baddly... you know the risk doesn't stop in 15 mouths... only the lvl of security... he should have tought about that earlier.

IN GOD WE TRUST _ RESTORE THE USA _ NO YOU CAN'T DESTROY THE USA _ MAKE THE USA GREAT AGAIN _ A MORE PERFECT UNION...

democrap for sure... everything is image... hidding blowjob and who knows what... epsteinfriends... voting demo : supporting corzine, epstein and worst that isn't public, yet.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:19:50 AM

hey chaton,

you better surrender dsk direction camp delta, otherwise it's delta forces. I wouldn't like to see the eifel tower blown away... on the other hand it's the field of mars... ahh and mark his friend in crimes... we know already but they will be easier to pick up Smiley.

bon jour, or it's too early?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: