Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC for sale need paypal  (Read 1269 times)
jh0w4n1z (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:01:31 PM

Hello,

we have 1 BTC and we will like to exchange it for paypal

@ current exchange rate +8%

escrow can be used.
trade will be done with only a trusted member.

pm me for faster response

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zawamiya

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:10:18 PM

I will suggest to use escrow for this deal,This user's password was reset recently.
however escrow doesn't protects you from possible future chargebacks so its risky to exchange your bitcoins for paypal
jh0w4n1z (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:05:01 PM

I will suggest to use escrow for this deal,This user's password was reset recently.
however escrow doesn't protects you from possible future chargebacks so its risky to exchange your bitcoins for paypal

i am the one who is receiving the paypal LOL

yanka50

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:24:02 AM

Are you the one that gives the +8% or you want +8% for yourself?
jh0w4n1z (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:56:03 PM

Are you the one that gives the +8% or you want +8% for yourself?

its +8% not -8% which mean i want current rate + 8% its clearly written on the thread

dont spam your signature
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:38:48 PM

Hello,

escrow can be used.

Thanks

I would like to purchase 1 BTC from you today. I am not a well known member here, but I am a fairly well known internet influencer

www.Raqib.TV

can you  proof this by sending a tweet from the mentioned twitter account on the site?

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:56:47 PM

Hello,

escrow can be used.

Thanks

I would like to purchase 1 BTC from you today. I am not a well known member here, but I am a fairly well known internet influencer

www.Raqib.TV

can you  proof this by sending a tweet from the mentioned twitter account on the site?

https://twitter.com/RaqibMarvelous/status/652202843135279104

cool. this shows you are who you claim Smiley
i would trade with you but dont like the rate.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:32:41 AM

PM me your Skype, let's work something out

OP Beware Skype -  Scammers just want to eyeball who they are trying to scam in case it's someone they've scammed already.

PP is reversible too BTW.

*edit* Oh ... OP ... and are you prepared to go first?

jh0w4n1z (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:31:57 PM

OP Beware Skype -  Scammers just want to eyeball who they are trying to scam in case it's someone they've scammed already.

i wont do any trade with the member who is not trusted or i dont find him trusted
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:02:54 AM

i wont do any trade with the member who is not trusted or i dont find him trusted

I didn't ask if you were prepared to trade, is asked if you were prepared to go first...

... so ... Are you prepared to go first?

BtcCrazy1

Activity: 603

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:56:38 AM

You will not be able to get +8% from a trusted member. Even if you go first I would offer 2% that's it.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:15:27 AM

You will not be able to get +8% from a trusted member. Even if you go first I would offer 2% that's it.

but from the feedback, i already see that he already have done some deal with trusted members right??
BtcCrazy1

Activity: 603

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:17:46 AM

Correct with people that seem like they needed a very small amount quick. Who really wants to buy full amounts of BTC at that rate with PayPal. Not really to many people that aren't going to try to run unless they sold some at some point at a higher amount and want to get rid of there PayPal to protect them and have it in BTC..
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:01:44 PM

Correct with people that seem like they needed a very small amount quick. Who really wants to buy full amounts of BTC at that rate with PayPal. Not really to many people that aren't going to try to run unless they sold some at some point at a higher amount and want to get rid of there PayPal to protect them and have it in BTC..

I don't know, 8% for Paypal is not such a big deal in my opinion. If somebody needs PayPal funds quickly, I can see somebody paying 8% on the top of the price. Don't forget that we are talking about PayPal after all. There is 180 days window to chargeback. That's a huge risk in my opinion. Anything can happen in 6 months.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:12:42 AM

I don't know, 8% for Paypal is not such a big deal in my opinion. If somebody needs PayPal funds quickly, I can see somebody paying 8% on the top of the price. Don't forget that we are talking about PayPal after all. There is 180 days window to chargeback. That's a huge risk in my opinion. Anything can happen in 6 months.

The more people who charge 10% (Or in this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1204304.msg12661833#msg12661833 case 20%) the price of BTC will keep dropping.

That and the more desperate the scammers will get for their fix as less and less users (bad analogy I know, but still) will trade here for increasingly small transactions.

Djisamsoe

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:18:35 AM

add more percentage,and many people will interest. such 20% may be  Grin Grin
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:36:47 AM

The more people who charge 10% (Or in this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1204304.msg12661833#msg12661833 case 20%) the price of BTC will keep dropping.

That and the more desperate the scammers will get for their fix as less and less users (bad analogy I know, but still) will trade here for increasingly small transactions.

I understand what you mean, but all I tried to say is that considering the risk people take for accepting PayPal (and the risk is huge indeed), 8% is not such a huge mark-up in my opinion.

Of course 20% is just over exaggeration!
ANdr0id

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:13:35 AM

Don't forget about the fees paypal charges. That could be why he is asking for high amount at 8% to have those fees covered. Whether he take it as personal or purchase payment.
I got charged $1.08 on sending a personal payment on $20.
ANdr0id

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:18:17 AM

I understand what you mean, but all I tried to say is that considering the risk people take for accepting PayPal (and the risk is huge indeed), 8% is not such a huge mark-up in my opinion.

Of course 20% is just over exaggeration!

20% should not be accepted by somebody with common sense.
I have used a known exchanger on here and other forums for the past 5 months. They know I would not do a charge back. I have bought multiple currencies from them for my paypal. They do not charge more than 8% on all the transactions that we have completed. And actually, the more transactions we complete, the rate slightly decreases everytime.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: