Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WOP] WorldPay - Connect your wallet to the world! TOR Market. NFC Wallet.  (Read 13681 times)
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:27:06 PM

Please, please do not support this shit.
C-cex is the cancer of crypto, they do anything for volume.

Dont support this coin and dont support c-cex.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WorldPay (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:33:03 PM

Our website will be soon available @ worldpaypayments.com, at the moment it's pointing to the small webtool we made to help you discover the reward of a given block.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 07:53:50 PM

interested to see what comes of this.

2nd pool up for you: /]http://www.[Suspicious link removed]/

Thank you! We added your pool to the OP but are having some problems posting it.

Bitcointalk removes the link marking it as "suspicious".

with a new account it's not going to let you post .tk domains. just put it in as superninjapool .tk without a hyperlink I guess  Huh

Theymos made some changes recently to what new accounts are and are not allowed to post, and .tk domains are one of those.

OP updated. Thank you for making a pool for our coin!

Are you not even going to respond to the fact that this is 80% premined? I will make it bigger so you don't miss it this time.

80% premined wtf?

this guys get more and more greedy everyday Wink

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:02:56 PM

Thank you! We added your pool to the OP but are having some problems posting it.

with a new account it's not going to let you post .tk domains. just put it in as superninjapool .tk without a hyperlink I guess  Huh

Theymos made some changes recently to what new accounts are and are not allowed to post, and .tk domains are one of those.

Are you not even going to respond to the fact that this is 80% premined? I will make it bigger so you don't miss it this time.

80% premined wtf?

With PoS coming for Ethereum next year, you can expect 100% premined coins soon.

WorldPay (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:05:55 PM

80% premined wtf?

We answered this not long ago.

80% premine or for ICO? POW when ICO hasnt been started yet?

The 80% "premine" is being sold in our ICO at the moment.

We are doing our ICO and PoW at the same time to give miners and investors an opportunity to jump in from the beginning.
Crypto_Boost

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:20:26 PM

So you decided to ignore my post  Huh  What does that say about you  Huh

You are probably up in arms you didn't create moderated thread...  Grin Sad Grin
WorldPay (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:35:33 PM

You are probably up in arms you didn't create moderated thread...  Grin Sad Grin

We didn't ignore your post but it's rather difficult to answer something like that. Do you have any idea what's like to start a project like this?
This simply do not work without funding, even if the idea is good and you have a developer willing to work in his passion project for free (which is rare), he can't do everything alone, you need o get different people for different tasks. A designer can't code and a coder can't design, at least most of them Smiley.

And about community funding when you have everything smoothly rolling and out (and that's a big when) it's usually small and not enough for what you need to get a project like this of the ground.
In our case, we have everything semi-done code wise but there's a lot of design to do and that's where the biggest percentage of ICO funds is going to, 60%+ by my last estimation. And who wants to give money to a developer without receiving anything back? Maybe you do but I'm not a lot of investors doing it.

Thank you for sharing your opinion though,  don't hesitate in doing so in the future, it's taken in consideration and it's one of the ways for us to grow.
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:43:07 PM

We didn't ignore your post but it's rather difficult to answer something like that. Do you have any idea what's like to start a project like this?
This simply do not work without funding, even if the idea is good and you have a developer willing to work in his passion project for free (which is rare), he can't do everything alone, you need o get different people for different tasks. A designer can't code and a coder can't design, at least most of them Smiley.

And about community funding when you have everything smoothly rolling and out (and that's a big when) it's usually small and not enough for what you need to get a project like this of the ground.
In our case, we have everything semi-done code wise but there's a lot of design to do and that's where the biggest percentage of ICO funds is going to, 60%+ by my last estimation. And who wants to give money to a developer without receiving anything back? Maybe you do but I'm not a lot of investors doing it.

Thank you for sharing your opinion though,  don't hesitate in doing so in the future, it's taken in consideration and it's one of the ways for us to grow.

You killed your project by being greedy end of story. Nothing you have provided or hinted was to come is worth anything near the 30 BTC you are trying to raise. You will disappear as soon as the ICO funds have cleared, and you will be back with another shit ICO scam.
Crypto_Boost

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:08:24 PM

So you decided to ignore my post  Huh  What does that say about you  Huh

You are probably up in arms you didn't create moderated thread...  Grin Sad Grin

Thank you for sharing your opinion though,  don't hesitate in doing so in the future, it's taken in consideration and it's one of the ways for us to grow.

Sorry but you just gave impression of a person releasing ICO's/coins on daily basis, or releasing another after last one clears. Doesn't work without funding?? Did Bitcoin get funded? Your roadmap clearly indicates your intentions. Website takes 1 day to create and cost no more than 1btc but it will take you 1 week. Wallet graphics? I know a person who can do a nice custom wallet for 0.2btc. Exchange script can be purchased for 1.5btc..
Anyway, you still didn't answer why you don't apply to Bittrex for your ICO but using Ccex instead known for hosting scam ICO's and devs vanishing after 1 week?        
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:18:03 PM

You are probably up in arms you didn't create moderated thread...  Grin Sad Grin

Thank you for sharing your opinion though,  don't hesitate in doing so in the future, it's taken in consideration and it's one of the ways for us to grow.

Sorry but you just gave impression of a person releasing ICO's/coins on daily basis, or releasing another after last one clears. Doesn't work without funding?? Did Bitcoin get funded? Your roadmap clearly indicates your intentions. Website takes 1 day to create and cost no more than 1btc but it will take you 1 week. Wallet graphics? I know a person who can do a nice custom wallet for 0.2btc. Exchange script can be purchased for 1.5btc..
Anyway, you still didn't answer why you don't apply to Bittrex for your ICO but using Ccex instead known for hosting scam ICO's and devs vanishing after 1 week?        

BITTREX is also a scam ICO place. ICB and CRAIG are the two biggest scams BITTREX pulled off. C-Cex is actually getting better than Bittrex. C-cex is moving up in volume. Remove the fake volume on bittrex and it's not much more than c-cex.

Crypto_Boost

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:33:18 PM

BITTREX is also a scam ICO place. ICB and CRAIG are the two biggest scams BITTREX pulled off. C-Cex is actually getting better than Bittrex. C-cex is moving up in volume. Remove the fake volume on bittrex and it's not much more than c-cex.

It very well may be but Bittrex requires more information, information that scammer are too scared to submit. Coinssource.com, or cryptocertify.com verification being one, submitting at least one team member for identity verification by Bittrex and that person's name made PUBLICLY AVAILABLE being second. That's why you don't see many ICO's hosted by Bittrex since implementation of these rules. 99% of ICO's are scams full stop! Oh and how do you know if Ccex volume is real? Most of the volume there is created by devs dumping their ICO coins.  
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:39:56 PM

It very well may be but Bittrex requires more information, information that scammer are too scared to submit. Coinssource.com, or cryptocertify.com verification being one, submitting at least one team member for identity verification by Bittrex and that person's name made PUBLICLY AVAILABLE being second. That's why you don't see many ICO's hosted by Bittrex since implementation of these rules. 99% of ICO's are scams full stop! Oh and how do you know if Ccex volume is real? Most of the volume there is created by devs dumping their ICO coins.  

Neither of them are very good. This coin looks like garbage.

I hope for a day where real developers can raise real money and start building some amazing stuff.

herzogzwei

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

reality overcomes

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:14:17 AM

Obviously another scam by the same dev as cbit. Sure they will deny it, may be they will pump it or whatever they want to do. But just think about it. How long it will continue? Thats why we need to ignore c-cex and this kind of scammage. But some of you gonna buy it lookin in a fake trade charts and volume. Please don't be such noobs!
This project has no any purpose! Hey dev can you show us some proof of your work?  Huh
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:23:47 AM

Obviously another scam by the same dev as cbit. Sure they will deny it, may be they will pump it or whatever they want to do. But just think about it. How long it will continue? Thats why we need to ignore c-cex and this kind of scammage. But some of you gonna buy it lookin in a fake trade charts and volume. Please don't be such noobs!
This project has no any purpose! Hey dev can you show us some proof of your work?  Huh

Everybody knows that this is another scam... and still people buy it...
WorldPay (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:11:16 PM

Our website is now online!

worldpaypayments.com

The small tool to help with the rewards has been moved here and the windows wallet has been moved to our own servers as well.

We want to take this chance to appeal to every member of the community that has interesting in design and/or programming to drop us a line! At the moment we are working on our android payment app with NFC and a talented designer with interest in cryptocurrency would be awesome!

Thank you for your interest and more updates will soon follow!

PS: Don't forget to follow us on twitter!
WorldPay (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:27:53 PM

Hey everyone, we have one early morning update for you!

We are proud to announce own Onion Market "WorldShop". The website is now online and we will be pushing it slowly to our server in this next two days.

You can access it here:

http://pkumsem2yfis62si.onion/

You need Tor to see it. (What is/How do I use Tor?)

The website will ONLY host legal content, we will reserve the right to remove any listing that goes against our rules.
Thank you for reading and expect some more updates in the following weeks!
ktfutura

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:57:47 PM

Everybody knows that this is another scam... and still people buy it...

fuck this scam. fuck you too placebo
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 12:05:54 AM

"Envolving" is not a word. 

Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:30:17 AM

80% premine.... Shit then shit on your miners who are going to carry the network ?   Dafuk?  I don't know if you are just blatantly trying to scam or if you are too simple to understand why this is not acceptable......
WorldPay (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:49:23 AM

80% premine.... Shit then shit on your miners who are going to carry the network ?   Dafuk?  I don't know if you are just blatantly trying to scam or if you are too simple to understand why this is not acceptable......

There is jo "89% premine". 80% of the coins were mined and are now being sold in our ICO.

"Envolving" is not a word. 

Hey!

Can you tell us where the type is so we can correct it?

Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: